Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has he tried to give u B12 shots to give u a little energy. I had to take one plus the pills twice a day. Hope u gt to feeling better.

No but I'm gonna ask him I need something

Mz Shay

No but I'm gonna ask him I need something

Mz Shay

That's good. You need something to give u some energy.

That's good. You need something to give u some energy.

He thinks its a ulcer he called me in 3more pills to add to my collection lol I hope the work

Mz Shay

Well I go on the 8 he want to scope me but he don't want to do it do early some days I feel ok but for the most I feel low I'm trying to wait to see him but I'm feeling bad Mz Shay

Mz. Shay, I thought all along you had the same symptoms and sounded just like me. I also have what the dr believes to be an ulcer, I had it before they did the sleeve to bypass revision, but my symptoms are far worse now then they were...I've been in and out of the hospital every week since I had my bypass 6 weeks ago and my dr doesn't want to scope me so soon after surgery either.

We are waiting until next week to make my EGD appt and in the meantime, I am on 60 mg of dexilant twice a day, to help with symptoms, but I can't eat either. Not to mention, I have had diarrhea for over 1 1/2 weeks and have hypokalemia (low potassium)...things are rough!!! I totally know where you're coming from. Let us know what the next steps are for you and I'll do the same and maybe together we can come up with something to make us feel better! :)

Mz. Shay' date=' I thought all along you had the same symptoms and sounded just like me. I also have what the dr believes to be an ulcer, I had it before they did the sleeve to bypass revision, but my symptoms are far worse now then they were...I've been in and out of the hospital every week since I had my bypass 6 weeks ago and my dr doesn't want to scope me so soon after surgery either.

We are waiting until next week to make my EGD appt and in the meantime, I am on 60 mg of dexilant twice a day, to help with symptoms, but I can't eat either. Not to mention, I have had diarrhea for over 1 1/2 weeks and have hypokalemia (low potassium)...things are rough!!! I totally know where you're coming from. Let us know what the next steps are for you and I'll do the same and maybe together we can come up with something to make us feel better! :)[/quote']

Ok I'm sorry to hear that I know nexium is one pill I don't have the other one yet I just tried mash potatoes feel like they will not stay down I hope I don't have to go to hospital

Mz Shay

I'm so sorry to hear that for both y'all. U will def. Be in my prayers.

Hope everyone is ok. I am almost 8 weeks post op omg it's crazy to think I'm this far out. I have my dr apt on the 4th and can't wait. Although I've hit a stall... On August 6 my surgery day I weighed 302lbs on my 2 wk apt I was at 286 as of today I am 272lbs. That's only 14lbs in 6weeks in kinda dissappointed but I'm also kinda happy cause it's weight I will never see again. I carried my niece up my stairs she weighs 19lbs and i cannot believe I carried that much extra on my body before!! Now all my stays as of today are when I started my journey in August 2012 I weight 332lbs! When I got my first weight in with dr at my 2 week pre op tests I weighed 312lbs, and as of today I weigh 272lbs! I'm so happy total loss is 60lbs! Gone forever :) and since surgery 8 weeks ago I weighed 302lbs and that's a total of 30lbs. :) awesome! How is everyone else progress.

Hope everyone is ok. I am almost 8 weeks post op omg it's crazy to think I'm this far out. I have my dr apt on the 4th and can't wait. Although I've hit a stall... On August 6 my surgery day I weighed 302lbs on my 2 wk apt I was at 286 as of today I am 272lbs. That's only 14lbs in 6weeks in kinda dissappointed but I'm also kinda happy cause it's weight I will never see again. I carried my niece up my stairs she weighs 19lbs and i cannot believe I carried that much extra on my body before!! Now all my stays as of today are when I started my journey in August 2012 I weight 332lbs! When I got my first weight in with dr at my 2 week pre op tests I weighed 312lbs' date=' and as of today I weigh 272lbs! I'm so happy total loss is 60lbs! Gone forever :) and since surgery 8 weeks ago I weighed 302lbs and that's a total of 30lbs. :) awesome! How is everyone else progress.[/quote']

My surgery was Aug 20...I weighed 305 day of today I'm 274...I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks so far..I've read its a normal stall...I have been feeling pretty good but still not getting all my fluids in...:/

HW347 SW305 CW274 GW150

I had surgery on 8/13/13. My highest weight was 319 back in April and my surgery weight was 287. Since April I have lost 56 lbs. I can't even believe it. Since surgery I have lost 24 lbs. i hit a stall these past 2 weeks but I think the number is finally moving again. I'll weigh myself in Monday. I was feeling kind if down about not losing but yesterday I found an old weight watcher booklet that had my recorded weight from back in 2010. I was 299 then. I am so grateful for this new tool and seeing that reminded me of the struggle I went through and how far I've come. I will not get down about stalls again. They are a pert of this journey and I need to remember that. I hope

Everyone else is doing well!

Surgery: 8/13/13 HW 319 SW 287 CW 265

Hope everyone is ok. I am almost 8 weeks post op omg it's crazy to think I'm this far out. I have my dr apt on the 4th and can't wait. Although I've hit a stall... On August 6 my surgery day I weighed 302lbs on my 2 wk apt I was at 286 as of today I am 272lbs. That's only 14lbs in 6weeks in kinda dissappointed but I'm also kinda happy cause it's weight I will never see again. I carried my niece up my stairs she weighs 19lbs and i cannot believe I carried that much extra on my body before!! Now all my stays as of today are when I started my journey in August 2012 I weight 332lbs! When I got my first weight in with dr at my 2 week pre op tests I weighed 312lbs' date=' and as of today I weigh 272lbs! I'm so happy total loss is 60lbs! Gone forever :) and since surgery 8 weeks ago I weighed 302lbs and that's a total of 30lbs. :) awesome! How is everyone else progress.[/quote']

That's great we are surgery buddies. I started in dec. 320 n 2 wks preop 314 n today 275 that's 39lb n since dec. Its 59!!!

we ate awesome!!! Woot woot!!!! Congrats! I hate stalls.

Surgery date August 12 and weighed 290lb current wt 262lbs. I had a setback couple of wks ago where I gained 6lbs. Think I wasnt getting enough Protein in so went back to the shakes. The foamies haven't came back yet and I lost 4lbs this wk. Its coming off slowly but surely.

I started at 336 on May 31, of this year. Had surgery on August 6, when I left the hospital I was 326. I am at a stall going between 292-294. But I'm not upset in excited to start seeing it go down again but I'm under 300 so I'm still happy. With the cooler weather coming I will b outside more doing things with the kids and then it will start going down again. Way to go everyone. You all are doing great!!

I started at 336 on May 31' date=' of this year. Had surgery on August 6, when I left the hospital I was 326. I am at a stall going between 292-294. But I'm not upset in excited to start seeing it go down again but I'm under 300 so I'm still happy. With the cooler weather coming I will b outside more doing things with the kids and then it will start going down again. Way to go everyone. You all are doing great!![/quote']

We are also surgery buddies :) I am also under 300!!! Surgery Wt 314 CW 275!!

Ive had few set backs, but that's ok. :)

Happy for you!

Surgery date August 12 and weighed 290lb current wt 262lbs. I had a setback couple of wks ago where I gained 6lbs. Think I wasnt getting enough Protein in so went back to the shakes. The foamies haven't came back yet and I lost 4lbs this wk. Its coming off slowly but surely.

We are close my surgery was aug6th.

I've also had set backs n stalls. N I no sometimes I don't get enough protein, but I gag at any of the protein stuff.

My dr. called me himself last week the nutritionist showed him my food log :( he was mad cause I was eating cantaloupe n watermelon. Her said I was eating to much. N he's very disappointed in me. All I could say is ill do better. But he wants 4lbs gone a week n the most I could do is 3lbs but not all the time. Ive lost 39lb I thought was good. Oh well i'm doing the best I can now. :) i'm glad for you. :)