Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 surgeries

Congratulations I had mine on the 3rd and you should see the difference from a week going god luck

congrats! hey Cynthia, yeah a week makes a big difference!

Vicky s I think you are in te best position to confirm it how are you hope okay

Take it easy

So I was released last night at 7. The Walgreens has been fighting filling my prescriptions and haven't had pain meds since 4pm yesterday. Had to contact insurance company and bf has to go to 2 Walgreens for my medicine so I can have my lovenox and pain meds. I am in so much pain right now. This can't be normal....

I hope all the 8th bypassers are doing well! Keep us posted. I'm at my pre-op admission appt. at 2pm I go to my weight loss surgery class. I just realized I have 18 days. My pre-op diet will start on Monday. I'm down 11 pounds since the last time I saw my Dr. I go see him on Tuesday. I hope I lose at least 3 more by then even though he didn't require me to lose any I just want to surprise him.

Stomach in knots!! Tomorrow is the big day! Nervous and excited all at the same time. Wish me luck, and if you pray..........send them my way. Thanks :)

Will be sending prayers for everyone. Good luck

prayers to all new surgeries...hugs and best wishes coming your way!

Nicci we will be sending those prayers up! I'm excited for you! I had my pre-surgery class this evening the entire thing was 4 hours but it was very informative and way better than I expected. It made me realize that I only have two weeks to prepare. Oh and I also found out that my surgeon is one of the main ones that does send you home with a drain until your first meeting. Needless to say I wasn't to happy about that. I also found out that I will only be in the hospital 24 to 48 hours. I will meet with my Dr next Tuesday so I'm trying to think of some questions to ask him.

Today is my first day of the 2 week liquid diet. Isn't going bad so far it's just really hard not to take a bite of the food I am feeding my 14 month old! Had my preop seminar today, a lot of information but I feel pretty prepared! 2 weeks to go before my life changes for the very best! Can't wait! My sister is 2 years postop and has lost 125 pounds with only 18 to go before the dr goal. She got pregnant 3 months out but you would never be able to tell! I am so proud of her and continue looking up to her as always! Good luck to the surgeries coming up and I hope all is going well for the ones that have already happened!

Not sure if what I am feeling is gas pain or not. That's what I think it is...my stomach has a very heavy feeling and the pain also goes in my shoulders, arms and back but I don't feel the need to pass gas...wish this would go away!!

Becky it probably is gas pain!! Walk walk walk! It my be painful as hell I know this but it will help trust me I've had (may be tmi) already 4 bms since I been walking more the last 2 days... Helped relieve most my pain except pain on left side where most the incisions were done !!