Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got a birthday party for my 6 year old today. Minecraft here we come lol.

Funny story from one of my son's classmates. He's going to be a real ladies man. He was looking at my teacher id badges abs he did 2012? So I held it up to my face and did can you tell the difference? He said yes, you look younger in the pic. Lol too funny

I never log on to this site using my computer, so I never see stats because I usually only log in via my phone. I totally understand how it has changed your life because I feel the exact same way. I had dinner with my in-laws tonight, along with my brother in law and his wife. My husband's brother and his wife hadn't seen me since Christmas and they just kept going on and on about how great I looked; I wore one of my fit and flare dresses from Landsend, in a really pretty coral color. It was nice because it was so genuine and made me feel so good. I thought about it after we left the restaurant and realized the last time they saw me I was in the 160s. I was 135 this morning. I am going a little nuts ordering new clothes though. Talbot's is having a really nice sale right now. I spent 100.00 there this week on a new dress and a skirt and color blocked top. Tonight I went on their website and bought 2 more dresses, 2 skirts and two tops - for 249.00!

Anyone else wondering why we are in the 2014 year and not the 2013 year? I wonder if we should ask to be moved by Alex? I had a hard time finding you all on my computer and wonder if we've lost people as a result?

Carol I didn't realize you've lost 198 lbs!!! My goodness that is phenomenal! I am so proud of you!!

Thanks! It has changed my entire life!

I never log on to this site using my computer, so I never see stats because I usually only log in via my phone. I totally understand how it has changed your life because I feel the exact same way. I had dinner with my in-laws tonight, along with my brother in law and his wife. My husband's brother and his wife hadn't seen me since Christmas and they just kept going on and on about how great I looked; I wore one of my fit and flare dresses from Landsend, in a really pretty coral color. It was nice because it was so genuine and made me feel so good. I thought about it after we left the restaurant and realized the last time they saw me I was in the 160s. I was 135 this morning. I am going a little nuts ordering new clothes though. Talbot's is having a really nice sale right now. I spent 100.00 there this week on a new dress and a skirt and color blocked top. Tonight I went on their website and bought 2 more dresses, 2 skirts and two tops - for 249.00!

Anyone else wondering why we are in the 2014 year and not the 2013 year? I wonder if we should ask to be moved by Alex? I had a hard time finding you all on my computer and wonder if we've lost people as a result?

I sent a message to Alex. lets see what happens. i keep you all in the loop

I'm so excited and blown away that it has been a year for our group! Yay!!! I know this has been the most life changing year and experience for me. I have grown as a person and for the first time in my life I feel HAPPY and have a great self image. That's not to say I never struggle! I have lost 80 lbs since June 19 last year and 150lbs total!! I was obsessing and stressing because I wanted to be at 150 but I feel great and I know I can get there in the next 6 months. My doctor is also working on helping me get insurance approval for the apronectomy/abdominoplasty in the future. For a female with a quite petite frame at 5"3 330lbs did a number on my poor skin! So I look forward to the plastics but for now I am embracing the journey God has blessed me with so far.

post-191640-0-46246900-1402832374_thumb.jpg

post-191640-0-63270700-1402832382_thumb.jpg

post-191640-0-54600300-1402832390_thumb.jpg

post-191640-0-54024000-1402832411_thumb.jpg

I never log on to this site using my computer, so I never see stats because I usually only log in via my phone. I totally understand how it has changed your life because I feel the exact same way. I had dinner with my in-laws tonight, along with my brother in law and his wife. My husband's brother and his wife hadn't seen me since Christmas and they just kept going on and on about how great I looked; I wore one of my fit and flare dresses from Landsend, in a really pretty coral color. It was nice because it was so genuine and made me feel so good. I thought about it after we left the restaurant and realized the last time they saw me I was in the 160s. I was 135 this morning. I am going a little nuts ordering new clothes though. Talbot's is having a really nice sale right now. I spent 100.00 there this week on a new dress and a skirt and color blocked top. Tonight I went on their website and bought 2 more dresses, 2 skirts and two tops - for 249.00! Anyone else wondering why we are in the 2014 year and not the 2013 year? I wonder if we should ask to be moved by Alex? I had a hard time finding you all on my computer and wonder if we've lost people as a result?

I am subscribed to our post, so every time I log on my phone I cluck the subscribed button and you guys are right at the top.

I'm so excited and blown away that it has been a year for our group! Yay!!! I know this has been the most life changing year and experience for me. I have grown as a person and for the first time in my life I feel HAPPY and have a great self image. That's not to say I never struggle! I have lost 80 lbs since June 19 last year and 150lbs total!! I was obsessing and stressing because I wanted to be at 150 but I feel great and I know I can get there in the next 6 months. My doctor is also working on helping me get insurance approval for the apronectomy/abdominoplasty in the future. For a female with a quite petite frame at 5"3 330lbs did a number on my poor skin! So I look forward to the plastics but for now I am embracing the journey God has blessed me with so far.

Hi Graceann,

Our stats are very simular. I am 5'2" and began at 330 lbs. I am now 134 lbs, the change has been life changing in every way. I hear you about the skin issue, I am right there with you. My arms are especially bad, stomach is too, but isn't as visible. Something that I have to look into, but I will be waiting until next year. Keep on keeping on! The journey is not over, and we can reach our goals. Mat God continue to bless.

Carol

Hi all you Junies.

The thread for this group has been moved back to its original location "June 2013".

Alex responded to my PM very quickly. If you have a chance send him a thank you he is an awesome admin.

RJ

Hi all you Junies.

The thread for this group has been moved back to its original location "June 2013".

Alex responded to my PM very quickly. If you have a chance send him a thank you he is an awesome admin.

RJ

Wonderful! Thanks RJ!!

Just curious... for those of you journaling your food, how many sugar grams are you eating daily? I am averaging about 30 to 35 a day and was wondering if that is high or normal? My Protein, carb, fat ratio looks great but I wasn't sure what to think about the sugar.

Just curious... for those of you journaling your food, how many sugar grams are you eating daily? I am averaging about 30 to 35 a day and was wondering if that is high or normal? My Protein, carb, fat ratio looks great but I wasn't sure what to think about the sugar.

I just took a look back to the beginning of June and mine are kind of all over the place. A high of 40 grams and a low of 8 grams. Most days I was between 15 - 25 grams. This is not something I have paid a lot of attention to. scale is still being stubborn, but I am hitting it hard this week still hopeful that I can lose 3 pounds by the end of next week. How are you doing?

Carol

I just took a look back to the beginning of June and mine are kind of all over the place. A high of 40 grams and a low of 8 grams. Most days I was between 15 - 25 grams. This is not something I have paid a lot of attention to. scale is still being stubborn, but I am hitting it hard this week still hopeful that I can lose 3 pounds by the end of next week. How are you doing?

Carol

I was thinking it might be a reason I'm stalled... I am still at 134 or 135 dependent on the day. I'm not stressing about it but wonder if I lowered foods that have sugar grams (fruit) and still keep my carbs under 100 grams if that would do it? I see my team next week and actually look forward to seeing my nut to ask about these ratios, etc.

I was thinking it might be a reason I'm stalled... I am still at 134 or 135 dependent on the day. I'm not stressing about it but wonder if I lowered foods that have sugar grams (fruit) and still keep my carbs under 100 grams if that would do it? I see my team next week and actually look forward to seeing my nut to ask about these ratios, etc.

I am at 132 - 133 depending on the day. Not stressing about it either. I am very proud after all I have accomplished! Still, that I could lose 198 pounds and not be able to lose two is frustrating. I meet with my team on Thursday, and am also anxious for their input. We will have to compare notes about suggestions. I was disappointed to learn that the NUT that I had been working with had left the clinic, so I will be seeing someone new. I am not terribly confident that this new NUT will have much experience with WLS nutrition. We will see....

I am at 132 - 133 depending on the day. Not stressing about it either. I am very proud after all I have accomplished! Still, that I could lose 198 pounds and not be able to lose two is frustrating. I meet with my team on Thursday, and am also anxious for their input. We will have to compare notes about suggestions. I was disappointed to learn that the NUT that I had been working with had left the clinic, so I will be seeing someone new. I am not terribly confident that this new NUT will have much experience with WLS nutrition. We will see....

They had booked me with a NUT I don't like but I rescheduled to the one I like in my office. I actually can't wait for the appointment next week. Except for these recurring gout attacks I am in fantastic health.

They had booked me with a NUT I don't like but I rescheduled to the one I like in my office. I actually can't wait for the appointment next week. Except for these recurring gout attacks I am in fantastic health.

I'm excited too. I skipped the 9 month apt so they haven't seen me in six months, and I am anticipating a really good appointment! :)

So i've been doing research since having my kidney stone... apparently we are at risk due to the chemical make up of our urine after surgery...

here's to drinking way more water!