Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got permission to start weights again. And here's the best part- he took me off of all my bp medication. Said he thinks I don't need it anymore because the swings between standing and sitting measures were too big. Lying down I was 92/60. Standing I was 84/55. I am so happy and hope I can stay off of them. I'm heading to the gym now . Yay!!!

This is GREAT news!!! I bet you will feel much better now that you are off the meds. Can you imagine celebrating the idea of going to the gym a year ago?! Isn't this new life wonderful!!

This is GREAT news!!! I bet you will feel much better now that you are off the meds. Can you imagine celebrating the idea of going to the gym a year ago?! Isn't this new life wonderful!!

Yep I am thrilled! I had a great workout and feel the good sore tonight. It is wonderful. I have about 30 more lbs to get to my drs goal and plan on sailing across that line by my 1 year surgaversary. :)

I am curious if any of my fellow junies use myfitnesspal? If so what are your ratios of carbs to Protein and fats? Mine are all over the place on any given day so I was wondering if im alone in that boat? I meant to ask ny nut but forgot. My calories are still averaging 900 a day and protein 65-70 grams but carbs and fats are some days low and other days not so much. I am trying to keep my carbs under 125 but without a solid reason why other than that seems reasonable to me.. what are your ratios and are you losing?

I am curious if any of my fellow junies use myfitnesspal? If so what are your ratios of carbs to Protein and fats? Mine are all over the place on any given day so I was wondering if im alone in that boat? I meant to ask ny nut but forgot. My calories are still averaging 900 a day and protein 65-70 grams but carbs and fats are some days low and other days not so much. I am trying to keep my carbs under 125 but without a solid reason why other than that seems reasonable to me.. what are your ratios and are you losing?

Hey! I am on MFP! Look me up!! My calories are between 600 - 700 calories a day. Most days my protein is about 50%. The carbs and fat change a bit more but make up the other 50%. I am still losing, but it is slowing down.

stressful night last night made for bad choices of food tonight... bread is not my friend and i feel like poop!

my house smells like smoke, there is fire extinguisher spray all over my laundry room and a pile of my new clothes out in the snow that were on top of the dryer when the d@*^ thing caught fire :(

on the plus side my 2 older boys saved the night by catching it early, being quick to get fire extinguishers, and getting us all out of the house. I'm blessed to still have a home and a family and the rest can be replaced.

rant over... hope everyone else had a better day than me.

stressful night last night made for bad choices of food tonight... bread is not my friend and i feel like poop!

my house smells like smoke, there is fire extinguisher spray all over my laundry room and a pile of my new clothes out in the snow that were on top of the dryer when the d@*^ thing caught fire :(

on the plus side my 2 older boys saved the night by catching it early, being quick to get fire extinguishers, and getting us all out of the house. I'm blessed to still have a home and a family and the rest can be replaced.

YIKESORAMA! So sorry you had all that happen to you! Glad everyone is safe!

Rhyz

Oh my goodness!! I am so glad everyone is okay and the fire didn't go any further!! I wouldn't even give what you ate a 2nd thought............ever! That was incredibly stressful and I am sure you didn't have your thoughts together to make better choices. I know I wouldn't have! I hope you feel better soon!

I should clarify, I baked some pork chops with rice and cream of mushroom Soup for dinner ... didn't pay attention to the time needed and when it wasn't ready when I thought it would be I ate a yeast roll to tide me over... then ate another one cuz i'm stupid... so my yummy pork chop (i don't eat the rice) is going to be saved for lunch tomorrow and I'm going to go to bed cuz i'm cold, cranky and beyond tired...

Oh my gosh how scary!!! How did the fire start?

Oh my gosh how scary!!! How did the fire start?

Either electrical or something fell behind dryer not sure

HOLY CRAP! hope the clean up goes quickly, sorry to hear this but thankful that you and your family are ok.

Either electrical or something fell behind dryer not sure

Bless your heart! I am so glad everyone is ok. Fire is my biggest fear. I have a fire extinguisher in my laundry room and kitchen.

Bless your heart! I am so glad everyone is ok. Fire is my biggest fear. I have a fire extinguisher in my laundry room and kitchen.

I second this! SOOOO glad you are all ok! Fire is also my biggest fear. As a matter of fact, in junior high when the girls were telling me that the way to being thin was by starting to smoke cigarettes, I didn't resist due to health concerns or great parenting, I was terrified of lighting a match or using a lighter. A good thing in the end!

I hope your clean up goes quickly! Here's to better days!!

I second this! SOOOO glad you are all ok! Fire is also my biggest fear. As a matter of fact, in junior high when the girls were telling me that the way to being thin was by starting to smoke cigarettes, I didn't resist due to health concerns or great parenting, I was terrified of lighting a match or using a lighter. A good thing in the end!

I hope your clean up goes quickly! Here's to better days!!

We are so alike!! I still have a hard time lighting my grill. My fireplace is gas and is turned on by clicker. I feel oh so austin powers everytune it fires uo. Yahhh baby!

stressful night last night made for bad choices of food tonight... bread is not my friend and i feel like poop! my house smells like smoke, there is fire extinguisher spray all over my laundry room and a pile of my new clothes out in the snow that were on top of the dryer when the d@*^ thing caught fire :( on the plus side my 2 older boys saved the night by catching it early, being quick to get fire extinguishers, and getting us all out of the house. I'm blessed to still have a home and a family and the rest can be replaced. rant over... hope everyone else had a better day than me.

OMG, I'm glad you all are ok and safe.