Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reading all these posts makes me nervous for my 6 month appointment next week. Don't get me wrong... I feel great! I am nervous that my surgeon may say I haven't lost enough. Everyone on this June group seems to have lost so much more than I have. I am around 70 pounds lost. Should I be at 100 already? Again... So nervous!

I have only lost 75 since surgery... haha only :) and I'm pretty happy with that, I wouldn't worry too much I feel right on track :)

I found something yummy. I like weird combinations granted... But in order to get my cheese on AND get some tuna salad effect, I combined an ounce of Tuna and Albacore mix with a wedge of Laughing Cow Swiss. MMMMMMM GOOOOOOD! Especially on Suzie's Puffed Corn squares. :D

Happy Weekend!

Amanda

I was just thinking ( which is a rarity... Lol) that I was sleeved in June and born in the month of June... Huh... I guess that just makes me a June Bug then.. So far I lost a 126.8lbs so far. I will take that but as much walking and riding a bike and hitting the gym ; it just seems that it should be more of a loss, cause the amount of food i eat. I'm just hard on myself on things and i put others before me, but the ones that only lost 70lbs so far is great!! For some reason guys just seem to lose it faster in some cases. I just go buy the 9 rules my Doctor gave me..

1. Three meals per day (not 5 not 2..... 3,)

2. Do not exceed four ounces per meal ( if in doubt, weigh your food)

3. Solids food "chew Foods", not soft or liquids foods, not slimy/slippery foods

4. No carbonated beverages of any kind ( not even diet soda)

5. Take at least 30 min. Per meal don't inhale it ( i have a hard time with this one)

6. Don't eat while doing anything else ( no distraction , be aware what is passing through your lips at all times)

7. liquids first.... Pause.. Then solid Foods, don't mix, as space is limited, allow 30-45 min after solid foods before you take on more liquids

8. You are in control of your weight, choose foods wisely; space is limited

9.Renew your commitment every day!!

I was told not to count a Protein shake as a meal if i didn't hit my goal of 75g Protein, so if need be i will drink a Protein Shake two hours after my meal.

But normally i hit it with the foods i choose.

I have only lost 75 since surgery... haha only :) and I'm pretty happy with that, I wouldn't worry too much I feel right on track :)

Only 60 for me and thrilled with that too! :)

60 lbs in 6 months is more than I ever dreamed. 40 more to go!!

I was just thinking ( which is a rarity... Lol) that I was sleeved in June and born in the month of June... Huh... I guess that just makes me a June Bug then.. So far I lost a 126.8lbs so far. I will take that but as much walking and riding a bike and hitting the gym ; it just seems that it should be more of a loss, cause the amount of food i eat. I'm just hard on myself on things and i put others before me, but the ones that only lost 70lbs so far is great!! For some reason guys just seem to lose it faster in some cases. I just go buy the 9 rules my Doctor gave me..

1. Three meals per day (not 5 not 2..... 3,)

2. Do not exceed four ounces per meal ( if in doubt, weigh your food)

3. Solids food "chew Foods", not soft or liquids foods, not slimy/slippery foods

4. No carbonated beverages of any kind ( not even diet soda)

5. Take at least 30 min. Per meal don't inhale it ( i have a hard time with this one)

6. Don't eat while doing anything else ( no distraction , be aware what is passing through your lips at all times)

7. Liquids first.... Pause.. Then solid Foods, don't mix, as space is limited, allow 30-45 min after solid foods before you take on more liquids

8. You are in control of your weight, choose foods wisely; space is limited

9.Renew your commitment every day!!

I was told not to count a Protein shake as a meal if i didn't hit my goal of 75g Protein, so if need be i will drink a Protein Shake two hours after my meal.

But normally i hit it with the foods i choose.

Awesome rules!

Only 60 for me and thrilled with that too! :)

60 lbs in 6 months is more than I ever dreamed. 40 more to go!!

Right there with ya!

I have been in a stall for 2 weeks now. While I don't normally freak out from stalls this one is different because I am not eating right so I know it is because of my choices. Tonight I reviewed my food log in myfitnesspal because I had that 'come to Jesus' with myself and realized I am averaging 45 Protein grams a day but 80 carbs! No freaken wonder why I'm stalling. I swear I'm feeling like such an idiot right now because it took me almost 3 weeks to realize I'm sabatoging myself.

The only upside is I was consistent with logging my food so I had concrete evidence to point to. And now I can explain why all ive wanted the last week is bread.

Tomorrow im going to go back to my morning Protein Shake, high protein, low carb/fat for lunch and dinner and small protein Snacks. I need to clean this carby feeling out of my head and body.

Life is hard... I need support. :)

I have been in a stall for 2 weeks now. While I don't normally freak out from stalls this one is different because I am not eating right so I know it is because of my choices. Tonight I reviewed my food log in myfitnesspal because I had that 'come to Jesus' with myself and realized I am averaging 45 Protein grams a day but 80 carbs! No freaken wonder why I'm stalling. I swear I'm feeling like such an idiot right now because it took me almost 3 weeks to realize I'm sabatoging myself.<br><br> The only upside is I was consistent with logging my food so I had concrete evidence to point to. And now I can explain why all ive wanted the last week is bread. <br><br> Tomorrow im going to go back to my morning Protein Shake, high protein, low carb/fat for lunch and dinner and small protein Snacks. I need to clean this carby feeling out of my head and body.<br><br> Life is hard... I need support. :)

Maybe my rules i posted above might just help you..hang in there, and stay on track.

I have been in a stall for 2 weeks now. While I don't normally freak out from stalls this one is different because I am not eating right so I know it is because of my choices. Tonight I reviewed my food log in myfitnesspal because I had that 'come to Jesus' with myself and realized I am averaging 45 Protein grams a day but 80 carbs! No freaken wonder why I'm stalling. I swear I'm feeling like such an idiot right now because it took me almost 3 weeks to realize I'm sabatoging myself.

The only upside is I was consistent with logging my food so I had concrete evidence to point to. And now I can explain why all ive wanted the last week is bread.< /p>

Tomorrow im going to go back to my morning Protein Shake, high protein, low carb/fat for lunch and dinner and small protein Snacks. I need to clean this carby feeling out of my head and body.

Life is hard... I need support. :)

Hey! Don't be so hard on yourself! You have done a lot of things right. You kept up your food journal - I think that is going to be key to success for any of us. You didn't just bury your head in the sand and ignore it, you looked at the data and figured out what was going on. You might have stalled on losing, but you didn't wait for the scale to go up. I would bet in the past it would have taken a lot more than three short weeks to realize something was wrong. Now you know you need to get back on track, you have the tools to know how to do that. Reaching out to us for support is one of those tools. We are here for you! Here's to a great loss next week!!

Almost 6 months out down 103 since surgery and 120 from my highest weight. I feel great!

Wow!!!! You look wonderful! Keep it up!

Almost 6 months out down 103 since surgery and 120 from my highest weight. I feel great!

You can see the amazing difference! I bet you feel great now, too! :-)

You look great, keep up the good work.

AMAZING!!! Congratulations on the success!

Holy smoley you look fantastic!!! You are a true inspiration.

RJ