Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just thought i would share this. I have been trying all different kinds of Protein powders getting ready for my surgery. I have heard good things about Unjury so i went on Amazon.com and found it was cheaper there so i bought the vanilla, unflavored, and the chicken broth protein powders. I just tried the vanilla and its very good. I put it in my Vitamix with a little ice and skim milk and blended it. It was smooth and not gritty at all!!!!! I don't like little pieces of anything floating around in my mouth after i drink something. I hope this helps someone that is searching for a Protein Powder.< /span> :unsure:

oh thats good to know. I do not like milky Protein Drinks can you mix that with Water?

oh thats good to know. I do not like milky Protein drinks can you mix that with Water?

I use unsweetened almond milk, some unflavored greek yogurt to add more Protein. I get about 34 grams of protein out of this. I use the chocolate Splendor. The chicken Soup is excellent too. 21 more grams of protein!!

HW: 320 CW: 263 GW: 175 WLS: 4/30/13

I use unsweetened almond milk' date=' some unflavored greek yogurt to add more Protein. I get about 34 grams of Protein out of this. I use the chocolate Splendor. The chicken Soup is excellent too. 21 more grams of protein!!

HW: 320 CW: 263 GW: 175 WLS: 4/30/13[/quote']

I love the choc splendor! Didnt think of the yogurt that's a good idea. My surgery was on the 20th of this month and I'm around the same weight as you starting out, what have you been doing exercise wise?

I like the Unjury Protein powders too. I've had the chicken Soup, vanilla, and chocolate splendor and they were all good but I really like the Unjury strawberry Sorbet. It's really good mixed with crystal light lemonade especially refreshing on hot days! Sometimes I just don't want another milk based Protein Shake and it's become my daily "treat" plus it helps me get all my protein in everyday.

I'm a big fan of Unjury unflavored in everything.

I've been using Unjury for over three years and I have used it with Water (mainly because I don't want the carbs at times), I've also switched to almond milk, less calories and carbs vs skim milk. I also like the original coconut milk. Like all the flavors, except the cheese just didn't care for the taste. I do use the Classic chocolate, but not truly a chocolate drinker. Mix it with my coffee in the morning also use vanilla. If for some reason I want a chocolate treat I'll mix almond milk or water with the chocolate, add a tablespoon of cocoa blend and then add ice and blend again until thick. Do the same with strawberry, sometimes mix yogurt or a half of a banana with it also. Do the same with chocolate & vanilla too. But any fresh fruit would work. Going to try peaches, haven't tried that yet with the vanilla and see if it will taste somewhat like peach ice cream. I do drink the unflavored and mix that with different flavors of Crystal light. Going to have to do a change up once I have the bypass and add unflavored to SF pudding, unsweetned applesauce. Really think this is one, if not the best Protein on the market. I buy it directly from Unjury, usually a case at a time of different flavors.

I'm a big fan of unjury chocolate splendor. I have a shake every morning with skim milk. Sometimes I skip lunch and do another shake. I find this really helps when I hit a stall in my weight lose. I have the cheese flavor, but haven't used much of it. I put it on sans every now and then. I like the unflavored, too. I add that to all sorts of things to get extra Protein.

I love the choc splendor! Didnt think of the yogurt that's a good idea. My surgery was on the 20th of this month and I'm around the same weight as you starting out' date=' what have you been doing exercise wise?[/quote']

I walk 3 miles per day.

HW: 320 CW: 262 GW: 175 WLS: 4/30/13