Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

So here it goes

post-190351-0-08777400-1392315821_thumb.png

[ATTACH]41405[/ATTACH]

post-190351-0-49538200-1392315846_thumb.png

[ATTACH]41406[/ATTACH]

So here it goes

You look great! How did you get such tight skin?

Ok, one more freak out, and it's a body issue. I have always been a let it all hang out girl, never cared what people thought of my body. But, girls, I am ashamed of my body for the first time ever. From the chicken neck, to batwing arms, to gut, to horrible folds in the thighs. And my butt, none...just wrinkles of skin. Do I just say screw it and dress in cool clothes anyway, or am I destined to wear capris and three quarter length sleeves in 100 degree heat?

# bodyissues

Ok, one more freak out, and it's a body issue. I have always been a let it all hang out girl, never cared what people thought of my body. But, girls, I am ashamed of my body for the first time ever. From the chicken neck, to batwing arms, to gut, to horrible folds in the thighs. And my butt, none...just wrinkles of skin. Do I just say screw it and dress in cool clothes anyway, or am I destined to wear capris and three quarter length sleeves in 100 degree heat?

# bodyissues

I have a lot of loose skin I have bat wings and horrible thighs and my butt is just a curtain of skin but if people don't like how I look they can look the other way oh and my tummy is crap but after 7 kids what do you expect

Snowed in again! I'm making a pot of chili. Did oven fried chicken last night, but only ate a little with some steamed broccoli. Cannot stay in, I'm gonna go crazy! I'm used to being out and about, running around. Last nite, my body shut down and I slept for almost 10 hours! Up today, decided to clean out the kitchen cabinets. Round 2 of the snowstorm just started, so looks like we're in for a couple more days! I guess I'll prepare my tax stuff.

Enjoy the down time my friend!!

So here it goes

So pretty! You look like a teenager!

# bodyissues

I say do what makes you comfortable! That's what it's all about if you ask me. I never wore shorts so the capris sound good to me! Don't worry so much and just have fun!!♥

Saw the spine surgeon today for a follow up and mri. They didn't like something in the mri; looks like the bone is fusing possibly on the nerve which is causing my continued leg pain. Have to go next Thursday for a ct mylegram and follow up again. May have another surgery in the near future if this test shows what they think is going on. UGH! It is never ending with me I swear!

Saw the spine surgeon today for a follow up and mri. They didn't like something in the mri; looks like the bone is fusing possibly on the nerve which is causing my continued leg pain. Have to go next Thursday for a ct mylegram and follow up again. May have another surgery in the near future if this test shows what they think is going on. UGH! It is never ending with me I swear!

I'm so sorry to here this, Dori. I understand chronic pain and health issues, and don't you just feel like saying, " enough already"...

I hope they fix you fast

I'm so sorry to here this, Dori. I understand chronic pain and health issues, and don't you just feel like saying, " enough already"...

Felt like saying enough already ALONG TIME AGO! But I will do what it takes to feel better! Thanks for the thoughts!

I am thinking of you, Dorigirl xx

# bodyissues

I say screw it! Be comfortable. My boobs are deflated, my arms are wrinkly and sagging, my legs are loose and wrinkly, and my butt is also sagging. I don't care! I feel better and I look better than I did as a person twice my size (literally). I'm hoping warm weather and a return to my walking routine will tone my legs somewhat but it's not a requirement for me to wear comfortable clothes in the summer heat. :-)

Hang in there Dorian! You have come so far! I hope they can fix your problem somehow and you can get some relief from pain...

Hang in there Dorian! You have come so far! I hope they can fix your problem somehow and you can get some relief from pain...

Thanks! Don't know what I'd do without the support and kind words from my friends here!