Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Tuesday and weds i did

HW 358 SW 344 CW 292 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Tuesday and weds i did

HW 358 SW 344 CW 292 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Its driving me crazy lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RNYTalk

Went to two exercise classes today... Zumba core and tabata boot camp. Loved the Zumba core ... The boot camp , not so much.

I found a great fitness app it's called jefit it's free. Just wanted to share.. makes exercising at home easy. It tells you how to do it. And you can pick the body part you want to focus on. Love it.

HW: 258 SW:252 CW: 216 SD:4/11/13 Twitter: and Instagram: @skinnyjess2013

I found a great fitness app it's called jefit it's free. Just wanted to share.. makes exercising at home easy. It tells you how to do it. And you can pick the body part you want to focus on. Love it.

HW: 258 SW:252 CW: 216 SD:4/11/13 Twitter: and Instagram: @skinnyjess2013

Thank you so much for sharing this I have been searching for an app for weeks like this!!

I have been very fortunate, while I was really sick in the beginning the last few weeks have been really good. So good I forgot how horrible it is to dump. What is strange is that it is almost always Protein Drinks that do it to me. Tonight it no exception... Blah.

So I haven't posted in awhile, and haven't been here in a few days.

My name is Juliana, I am 28 and live in Pensacola, FL. Born in New Orleans! I have been married 5 years and we have a beautiful 4 year old. she was born exactly 10 months from our wedding day. yes she is my honeymoon baby! I work retail for Lowe's and enjoy it very much. I am a certified VPK teacher, but as I make more money doing retail I decided to go back to that... I reached my highest weight last year at 298, and was astounded by the fact that I had let myself do so. But I decided that it was time to do something for me. So in October I began the journey and had surgery by April 4th! Now I am at 246 9 weeks out. And am adapting well. Though my marriage has hit a rocky patch right now, after finding some information out. (No need to get deep into that, heart ache)! I know things can work out. My parents are amazing and helped me with my surgery coat up front! As they have both had it I look at them as role models for me. I am sure there is more to my life but that is all for now.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Oh and I do stay busy volunteering with Girl Scouts. I have been a member of the organization for 23 years. Went all the way through as a girl and straight from high school to adults. Ready for my little girl to be in the program. Only one more year.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

HiHHi, all I am doing great down to 224 as of this morning. Only pains is from the sagging skin and incesions. How is everyone else doing.

Ong I feel so sick I had salad for dinner and it went down great and about 20 min later I started feeling nauseas I took zofran but it won't go away after...I alsi realized a few min ago last time I ate salad the same thing happened ...ugghh hate feeling sick anyone else have this happen with salad ?

Ong I feel so sick I had salad for dinner and it went down great and about 20 min later I started feeling nauseas I took zofran but it won't go away after...I alsi realized a few min ago last time I ate salad the same thing happened ...ugghh hate feeling sick anyone else have this happen with salad ?

I haven't been brave enough to try salads yet. eggs and cheese do it to me every time, though. Of course, I forget that they don't agree with me and eat it and then feel like crud for a couple hours. They were a staple for me in the first 4weeks post-op. it's crazy how things change!

I think I have a pouch of steel. The only thing I have had problems with was a Power Crunch Protein bar. Made me have nausea. No puking though.

I am right there with you. There has not been a single thing that has given me problems. I have been able to do all meats, salads, fruits and even tiny portions of treats on rare occasion (my daughters birthday). I am so happy with how everything is turning out, I can't believe I waited so long to make my decision. I even actually went swimming with my girls and MIL this evening (in a swimming suit lol)

I haven't been brave enough to try salads yet. eggs and cheese do it to me every time' date=' though. Of course, I forget that they don't agree with me and eat it and then feel like crud for a couple hours. They were a staple for me in the first 4weeks post-op. it's crazy how things change![/quote']

Same thing here the only other thing that did this to me was seafood salad from yhe seafood dept at shoprite I think iy was yhe imitation crab cuz I can eat real crab no problem but then too it toom me 3 Times if eating it for it to click that it was making me nauseas everytime

..luckily I haven't thrown up just feel so sick ughhhhhhh