Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I get to go home this morning. I will be able to rest a lot better. My surgeon says I will have to be sipping all day to get the adequate hydration in order to not dehydrated. It's tough for me to get the liquids down. Which is why I was here 3 night's. I guess my best friend will be my cup for a while. He says it will get easier. Is it tough for everyone else to get liquids in?

Surgery date: May 14' date=' 2013[/quote']

I'm glad you get to go home today there's not like being in your own home and own bed! And I hope your recovery continues to get easier quicker.

I get to go home this morning. I will be able to rest a lot better. My surgeon says I will have to be sipping all day to get the adequate hydration in order to not dehydrated. It's tough for me to get the liquids down. Which is why I was here 3 night's. I guess my best friend will be my cup for a while. He says it will get easier. Is it tough for everyone else to get liquids in?

Debbie I still have problems getting the liquids in

Yay' date=' you are on the losers bench!!! Congrats![/quote']

Thanks Hun

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Good luck to those having surgery today Ill be praying for you

I'm on day 2 of being home and it's been hard to get all the liquids in too. I am doing better today than yesterday so I guess that's how it goes. It's so different cause I used to drink at least twice the recommended amount in a day!

I'm having a really hard time getting anything but gatorade and Water down. Protein is not going good at all. I'm kinda stressing myself out about it.

surgery date: May 14

They told me liquids for two weeks. Sf Popsicles and Jello ok. Didn't say broth. I have been chewing gum like crazy. Think I just feel the need to chew something!

You can chew on ice. That works for me.

Good luck and prayers to our Friday surgeries this morning. Keep us updated.

May 17

Dawnolson

honey34bunny

Thank you!! Prepping now!

Thank you!! Prepping now!

praying for you

Thank you Hun I will post as soon as I can

We made it! Out of the hospital today. That was some experience.

Hey everyone, I wanted to post a quick note. Im having my surgery on Monday, I have been on the liquid diet for almost 2 weeks. I just wanted to tell people who are on it or preparing for the liquid diet to be careful! I have never experienced anything quiet like this before. It is NOT fun in any way. Your stomach shrinks, you loose weight...but, you cant eat anything solid and that really sucks. like, i'm dying for a piece of toast! and you go to the bathroom a lot! whether you want to or not. yeah. this is not fun. (sometimes you need a little TMI)

Yes it was wow

Yes it was wow

Got home today, was in for 3¹/² days, low oxygen levels and a fever kept me in. For pain I had morphine pump and liquid Oxy. They let me keep my pump until this morning, and sent me home with the liquid. Also got a prescription for nausea patch that goes behind my ear if needed. Gas has been my enemy because I can't pass any. Sipping on nectar Protein, when mixed with Water tastes like lemon tea, it contains 23g of protein per scoop. When I get more strength I'm gonna try some of the recipes they have me.

Surgery date May 14th 2013

Got home today' date=' was in for 3¹/² days, low oxygen levels and a fever kept me in. For pain I had morphine pump and liquid Oxy. They let me keep my pump until this morning, and sent me home with the liquid. Also got a prescription for nausea patch that goes behind my ear if needed. Gas has been my enemy because I can't pass any. Sipping on nectar Protein, when mixed with Water tastes like lemon tea, it contains 23g of protein per scoop. When I get more strength I'm gonna try some of the recipes they have me.

Surgery date May 14th 2013[/quote']

Walking will help with gas to get it going. Is your intestines grumbling?