Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm on the 13th too, do you have to do any prep? I have to do a 3 day clear liquid diet.< /p>

Im on day 3 of the preopt diet. Down 3 lbs in 2 days. I have a terrible headache. I know it will get better but it's so tough at work. People always offering me sweets or energy drinks. No one knows I am having the surgery at work and we are a very close knit group. They just think I'm on another fad diet or something. How am I going to explain the weight loss?

surgery date: May 14

I've thought about the same thing, how am I going to explain it. I'm planing to just say very strict diet and lots of exercise. Hopefully the questions will end there! I'm also worried about the questions about the 2 weeks off, will probably say that I have to help my mom or something.

Good luck on your preop diet I'm on day 4. It's been pretty good. Just a few stomach tightening/spasms going on. It feels like I've done 50 situps. Lol its kinda weird.

Surgery date: May 14' date=' 2013[/quote']

So far not to bad. I had some broth. Probably wont do that again it didn't take any hunger away. Almost one full day done!! 13 more to go!!

I just told those in my office who didn't already know today. I had to tell them about bring gone because they will be doing my work. They were so supportive!

Got my tentative date today .... May 30th!!!

Now we are waiting to hear from my insurance company (should hear back early next week as they are currently reviewing it). She said as long as my insurance comes through my date is May 30th!

I changed my display name- it was monalisa35023 so you can take me off of pending date list. :D

I had my GI scan w/contract to make sure no leaks. The stuff tasted like pine sol. Gross. But, everything checked out. They have me doing to the spirometer tests alot. They started me on liquid Lortab since they took away the morphine pump. I this real hard to get the liquids in. I didn't expect it to be this difficult. I just think I'm still in shock that I've done this and won't be fat the rest of my life.

Hi all. This is my first time posting here. I am scheduled for RNY on May 13th. I originally was planning to have the sleeve done' date=' and within the past week, did some intensive research, and have concluded that RNY would be a better fit for me. There are three other women who are having RNY at the same hospital (St Lukes, Allentown, PA) on the same day, and we are all excited to support one another. I just love extra support, so hope you don't mind my posting here! :)[/quote']

Of course we would love to have you! Welcome and congrats on your date. I will add you to our May Surgeries List! :-)

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

Got my tentative date today .... May 30th!!!

Now we are waiting to hear from my insurance company (should hear back early next week as they are currently reviewing it). She said as long as my insurance comes through my date is May 30th!

I changed my display name- it was monalisa35023 so you can take me off of pending date list. :D

Yaaaaay, good for you. I will post your date to the list . Awesome! :-)

MAY IS HERE! IT'S OUR MONTH!

LET MAY BEGIN :-)

May Surgeries:

Updated:

May 6

askinnyme1

Smurfette2013

ShaiiMonique

aprildiva22

May 7

tinkycheeks

Shannalee

May 8

Barbara

Val

iggs3113

Gabster

sexydiva76

May 9

ladybug4001

grae1229

MrsJB

May 10

Nagrin

only1danielle

May 13

Twankie85

hsegel

VTMnkyGrl

MissLaLa05

EvelynKP

crmills74

dunwithfat

hilary1220

May 14

DebbieG

candace0822

ratcry

NBloomy

May 15

Chatsmom

yasminsnewjourney

ColoradoChick

JoCoMom

Kwagner01

May 16

doingit4me

ash1837474

May 17

Dawnolson

May 20

iverina

Fancie57

brandnewme2013

Meganrvan89

psvan

indianarny765

May 21

A_newMeex3

mgrymonprez

May 22

amylyn205

MailMan

May 23

terry1118

Ms_Kb718

May 25

Tyra22

May 27

heksie88

May 30

Jacqueline K

Pending Dates:

Mitzie46

KellyLessBelly

If I forgot anyone, just let me know! Yaaaaay for MAY!

LOSERS BENCH: YAAAAY

Misty f

mgd53

CathyBarnshaw

Kurstin

I had my GI scan w/contract to make sure no leaks. The stuff tasted like pine sol. Gross. But' date=' everything checked out. They have me doing to the spirometer tests alot. They started me on liquid Lortab since they took away the morphine pump. I this real hard to get the liquids in. I didn't expect it to be this difficult. I just think I'm still in shock that I've done this and won't be fat the rest of my life.[/quote']

So happy for you! You are doing great! Just sip, sip, sip. It will get easier. I can't wait to join you. Next week is my last full week. I'm nervous, but so anxious at the same time. :-)

Oh, and thanks for the pine sol warning! Lol :P

So happy for you! You are doing great! Just sip' date=' sip, sip. It will get easier. I can't wait to join you. Next week is my last full week. I'm nervous, but so anxious at the same time. :-)

Oh, and thanks for the pine sol warning! Lol :P

Surgery date: May 14, 2013[/quote']

Lol yeah, it's rather disgusting. But they let me brush my teeth after and I got to take a shower! Well, my boyfriend showered me Lol

I start my pre op diet tomorrow. I am so excited.