Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery date in april!

Hi' date=' juliz

I got the same date to get my done too on the 18 of april.[/quote']

Omg!!! Where are you having it done? Mine is at 7:30 am! This is so col! How do you feel?

I'm having mine done in Medicine Hat Alberta. I think it is the same time in morning. I got to soo the nutz on the 12 to get my pre-op diet. Do you need to go on a pre-op diet if so how long. mine in 3 weeks.

I'm having mine done in Medicine Hat Alberta. I think it is the same time in morning. I got to soo the nutz on the 12 to get my pre-op diet. Do you need to go on a pre-op diet if so how long. mine in 3 weeks.

Yes I am just supposed to eat Protein and no carbs and eat on a salad plate. No sugar. I'm slacking but mentally I can feel myself preparing. My coordinator is supposed to contact me ten days from my date and go over my diet with me.

Yes I am just supposed to eat Protein and no carbs and eat on a salad plate. No sugar. I'm slacking but mentally I can feel myself preparing. My coordinator is supposed to contact me ten days from my date and go over my diet with me.

I am on 6th day of pre-op liquid Protein diet. So far so good...2nd day was toughest, but I made it through. The EAS carb control shakes are actually quite tasty...rich dark chocolate is my favorite - they are 17 gms Protein, 3 carbs. I can also have 1% -2% cottage cheese, cream Soups, and Greek yogurt. Having those what they call "full liquids" is really helping to make it easier!

Bypass date 3.19.13 CW 254 GW 145

New here too. My date is April 17 - one day before you. I am nervous as hell! I have made a few other posts about lack of support and other things.

My Dr's liver-reduction diet is very simple to me. The hardest part is the protien because I HATE shakes or Protein powder.

I feel overehelmed in the pre-appointments though. And I want to be sure my house is all cleaned up and the groceries done etc before I am admitted.

I feel very overwhelmed.

Welcome to the forum congrats on ur date mine is april 10

Hi, anyone having muscles and pain cramps. Why I'm asking is I'm getting my butt handed to me.

Hi' date=' anyone having muscles and pain cramps. Why I'm asking is I'm getting my butt handed to me.[/quote']

Post or pre liquid

Pre op but, it might be all the toxins coming out. I work in the oilfield.

Something to make you smile the morning after surgery at 6:15 my dr comes to see me I'm asleep but I fell something lightly touch my tummy I woke up he said this was my new friend to hold on to as needed for comfort it was the softest cuddly pure white bear laid out on all 4 legs just looking at me with the pretties blue eyes he gives one to all his patients

Something to make you smile the morning after surgery at 6:15 my dr comes to see me I'm asleep but I fell something lightly touch my tummy I woke up he said this was my new friend to hold on to as needed for comfort it was the softest cuddly pure white bear laid out on all 4 legs just looking at me with the pretties blue eyes he gives one to all his patients

I want your doctor!! (j/k - I like my Doc a lot) but a stuffed bear sounds wonderful!

My dr was the best he came in everyday and saw you 2 times a day and I was in there a total in 3 different time 17 days 6 days home 2 nights back 6 days home a week then back 4 days even sat & sun he came twice each day and it was always him