Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

I just got home wednesday. Surgery was Monday. Pain meds didn't like me made me sick. I have been feeling amazing!!! walking and following everything. Today I feel dizzy and starving. What have I done wrong ? I have had all my Water and Protein even though the protein makes ne a little sick. Help pls!

Yay for you! I'm so glad all is going well. Are you able to get all your Water in ok?

Yes. Taking slow sips at a time. But doing water mixed in with va splash(strawberry kiwi) and doing hot chocolate Protein mix that is hot too. With it being hot I think it helps get your tummy moving. Haven't passed gas or went number 2 yet but I have a feeling it will be soon. The tummy is the rumbling like it is coming soon lol

I am having surgery tomorrow so scared

Hopefully this isn't to late but I was scared to and honestly what helped me what talking to GOD. I asked every nurse, including my surgeon, anesthesiologist, to say a prayer with me. Im not sure if your religious or not but it helps. I still pray to him every day, several times a day his thanking him.

I just got home wednesday. Surgery was Monday. Pain meds didn't like me made me sick. I have been feeling amazing!!! walking and following everything. Today I feel dizzy and starving. What have I done wrong ? I have had all my Water and Protein even though the protein makes ne a little sick. Help pls!

Your body is still recovering. Sometimes I just think I'm hungry, but it's mostly just my brain not my body. Keep doing what you're doing. I know about day 5 or 6 post op for me I felt like that too. Massive headache etc...but the next day I was fine. Hope you feel better soon.

So I had my 1 wk post op yesterday. Everything is great. I got my staples removed. I also found out I was a rare case. I lost 23lbs in 10 days. That was supposed to be my weight loss goal for the month. Yay me! I'm on pureed foods now. Scrambled eggs have never tasted so good. So excited to hit my next goal. How's everyone else doin?

I had surgery almost 16 hours ago. And while I don't regret it, I am not feeling good right now. The nausea and pain are making me cry! As soon as I stand up I am immediately nauseous. I'm bleeding everywhere! My incisions, my throat, nose and even my vag is bleeding even though my period was only two weeks ago. I hope to get better soon and hopefully be able to sleep. Im so sad that I'm extremely hungry. It's uncommon but normal. I had hoped this surgery would make the hunger pangs go away. I don't know if I'll be successful but I can't wait to be a healthy, sexy woman, and that's what keeps me going now!

HW 283. SW tbd 3/22/13! CW 265

12 hour post op and all is well. Right now my biggest pain is sore throat due to tube in throat durning surgery. Walking the halls ice chips have kept me going. Start liquid diet in 5 hours. Thanks for the well wishes. Woke up in the or after surgery to the surgical team singing me happy birthday. They had decorated my chart and gown with birthday stickers. It was nice.

I had surgery almost 16 hours ago. And while I don't regret it, I am not feeling good right now. The nausea and pain are making me cry! As soon as I stand up I am immediately nauseous. I'm bleeding everywhere! My incisions, my throat, nose and even my vag is bleeding even though my period was only two weeks ago. I hope to get better soon and hopefully be able to sleep. Im so sad that I'm extremely hungry. It's uncommon but normal. I had hoped this surgery would make the hunger pangs go away. I don't know if I'll be successful but I can't wait to be a healthy, sexy woman, and that's what keeps me going now!

HW 283. SW tbd 3/22/13! CW 265

You ABSOLUTLY will be successful. I know your in a lot of pain lets focus on that, ask them what else u can have right now or how soon

Don't let the hunger control u, control the hunger. Once they start giving you sips I hope you feel much better. Hang in there u will get better!! (HUGS)

12 hour post op and all is well. Right now my biggest pain is sore throat due to tube in throat durning surgery. Walking the halls ice chips have kept me going. Start liquid diet in 5 hours. Thanks for the well wishes. Woke up in the or after surgery to the surgical team singing me happy birthday. They had decorated my chart and gown with birthday stickers. It was nice.

OMG how sweet! I probably would have burst out crying. Lol I'm so glad your doing well. I hope the ice numbs your throat I had that after gall bladder surgery it was horrible. Hang in there and congrats!

You ABSOLUTLY will be successful. I know your in a lot of pain lets focus on that' date=' ask them what else u can have right now or how soon

Don't let the hunger control u, control the hunger. Once they start giving you sips I hope you feel much better. Hang in there u will get better!! (HUGS)[/quote']

Thanks you so much!! They changed my nausea mess to phenergan rather than zofran. It helps quicker and lasts longer! I'm excited for get some broth! *HUGS* thank you for your support!

HW 283. SW265. SD 3/22/13! CW 265

Thanks you so much!! They changed my nausea mess to phenergan rather than zofran. It helps quicker and lasts longer! I'm excited for get some broth! *HUGS* thank you for your support!

HW 283. SW265. SD 3/22/13! CW 265

Sure Thing! We're in this togeather!!! ;)

You need to find one you like and fast, cause you gonna be having them for awhile after surgery too.

There is a company called Nashua Nutrition, you can order samples though their website and they have tons of flavors. I ordered a whole bunch yesterday because I don't want to commit to a whole tub. Along with the regular flavors you usually find they have coffee flavors, fruity flavors, lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea. All kinds of stuff. Also if you use the coupon code BT10 at checkout you will get 10% of your order.

I had surgery almost 16 hours ago. And while I don't regret it' date=' I am not feeling good right now. The nausea and pain are making me cry! As soon as I stand up I am immediately nauseous. I'm bleeding everywhere! My incisions, my throat, nose and even my vag is bleeding even though my period was only two weeks ago. I hope to get better soon and hopefully be able to sleep. Im so sad that I'm extremely hungry. It's uncommon but normal. I had hoped this surgery would make the hunger pangs go away. I don't know if I'll be successful but I can't wait to be a healthy, sexy woman, and that's what keeps me going now!

HW 283. SW tbd 3/22/13! CW 265[/quote']

I hope you start feeling better. I think it's do hard in the beginning with so many emotions you just feel overwhelmed. Give yourself some time to adjust. The bleeding is frustrating. My period I aren't seen for 6 months decided to show up. Can't wait for it to go away. I m sure you will start feeling better in a few days. I am 8 days post op and had some major surgery issues, but now feel so much better. Hang in there and remember you made the right decision. :)