Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

Updated List:

Will post a copy of this in the post op thread as well... welcome every one!! Wow! Prayers are with all of our post op peeps and those of us who are still a big bundle of nerves! Praying for smooth surgeries' date=' no complications and peace of mind for every one!

[*']Laverne1908: 3/4!

[*]Ab1986: 3/4!

[*]df5768 3/4!

[*]Jill Klein- Auerbach: 3/4!

[*]Christines42: 3/4!

[*]RoxyFoxy: 3/5!

[*]jen2013: 3/5!

[*]vachick64: 3/5!

[*]Gurlygirlrcr80: 3/6!

[*]Shesthinkin: 3/6!

[*]chellbell510: 3/6!

[*]Lauriesworld76: 3/6!

[*]meganism1975: 3/7!!

[*]shellbell73: 3/7!!

[*]2bhealthy: 3/8!

[*]Loveme0629: 3/7!

[*]amvg85: 3/11!

[*]marisela: 3/11!

[*]TraciW: 3/11!!

[*]11brittney11: 3/11!

[*]metherer: 3/11!

[*]Steevo: 3/11!

[*]cranialmalady: 3/11!!

[*]Gibbys Goddess: 3/11!

[*]godinez831: 3/12!

[*]JenP: 3/12!

[*]madorann: 3/12!

[*]Montage: 3/12!

[*]thynnlynn: 3/13!!

[*]LilBoo007: 3/13!

[*]kraney; 3/14!!!

[*]carissacarissa75: 3/14!

[*]Vens1920: 3/15!

[*]Janel: 3/15!

[*]bolilian: 3/18!

[*]Heather76: 3/18!

[*]kathypitcher: 3/18!

[*]heatherbelle: 3/18!

[*]Blaq_Butterfly: 3/19!

[*]nhnurse1: 3/19!!

[*]tbaby: 3/19!

[*]changingmylife2013: 3/19!

[*]ljinksky: 3/19!

[*]sne1709: 3/19!!

[*]Smilejoelle1: 3/20!

[*]mtpo13: 3/20!

[*]Christy0327: 3/20!

[*]pamaj76: 3/20!

[*]AmandaD: 3/21!

[*]Fixherupper: 3/21!

[*]trentecj: 3/22!

[*]sb5366: 3/22!

[*]Caseaday: 3/22!

[*]denisse g: 3/22!

[*]dkm164: 3/25!

[*]Drucella22: 3/25!

[*]MarinaCC: 3/25!

[*]amcmcdowell779: 3/25!

[*]Manda85: 3/26!

[*]ElleG: 3/26!

[*]crazedteacher: 3/26!

[*]cinematic: 3/27!

[*]A-2nd-Chance: 3/28!!

[*]AmandaD: 3/28!

[*]cmorin: 3/29!

[*]JaneC.: waiting!

Wondering how to join the group? Don't worry! You joined when you came on this thread and offered your support!! Everyone is welcome. If you'd like to be added to the list or if i've made a mistake, just drop me a line or lieave it in a post here and i'll update it! i'm certainly not opposed to anyone else copying and pasting or editing when i'm getting slack.. in fact it'll be appreciated especially during my surgery and recovery time! Love you guys to the moon and back!

Hi Kathy.. U have my surgery date wrong.. It's march 25... Thank u :)

Not gonna lie...everyone that said they felt great can take a flying leap...I was violently ill and in indescribable pain for 7 hours...I am much better today but yeah...I was in tears and I'm very tough. That was just my experience and I'm sure that's rare...but I'm grateful it's over

I am so sorry that you had a rough time. I hope you start to feel even better! :) best wishes on the rest of your recovery!

HW 227, SW tbd, CW 222 - Loss To Date 5LBS - Surgery RNY 3/14/13

I agree i came home from hospital yesterday. Had a rough couple days. Please tell me it only gets better from here. Its so scary being in this much pain.

Thanks for posting an date. I am sorry you are having so much pain. I hope you start feeling better.

I'm on my way home now and I havem passed gas only buroed and my stomache don't feel well.

Hope you are feeling better! :)

I am so sorry that you had a rough time. I hope you start to feel even better! :) best wishes on the rest of your recovery!

HW 227' date=' SW tbd, CW 222 - Loss To Date 5LBS - Surgery RNY 3/14/13[/quote']

Thank u! I'm feel much improved each day. I just wanted to be honest...I felt like I heard so many people say it wasn't a problem and when I woke up I was kinda scare cuz I felt like...is this pain amount normal?? But it happens and I would have been less scared if I heard it from someone else too u know?

Wow! I only have 5 days until surgery!! Well I don't know if you can count that 5th day because I have to be up and getting ready at 4:30am. I have been reading everyone's posts and it seems like sleep will probably not happen that night! Everything is going so fast, yet so slow! At least I've finished my mani-pedi, getting hair cut today, grocery shopping done so hubby has food to eat! Now just need to clean house and then start getting nervous and excited! So scared about surgery, but I know it's the best decision I've made in a long time. Thank you to all that are post op for the feedback. its great to read about honest feedback. I hope everyone's surgeries go well & wishing us all an uneventful & speedy recovery!

P.S. thank you Kathy for starting this thread. I remember seeing it when it was only on page one and now look how far we've come! I really appreciate the time you spend updating all of us!!

I'll be admitted in 48hrs.

Just wanted to tell everyone I'm grateful for each of you! I pray for your strong and fast recovery for all who have already had their surgery' date=' please pray for me too I'm on day 3 of the liquid diet and its tough but I'm hanging in there!! God bless[/quote']

Don't worry, Christy.. I'm on day 6 and it get sooo much easier! I have two weeks more to go.. You Can Do it!!! :D

HW 341 GW 150 CW 296 RNY 03/25/13

Keep positive and in good spirits!!! And good luck for a quick and smooth recovery! :)

HW 341 GW 150 CW 296 RNY 03/25/13

Stay strong Mont. I go in Monday morn at 6AM. Surgery at 8. You can do it n ill b right there with ya.

And thanks for all the honest feedback on the pain. I've already told my doc I'm a big baby when it comes to pain (but I guess most of you gals think that about all us guys). Gotta admit the pain really scares me but knowing its getting better really helps.

Stay strong Mont. I go in Monday morn at 6AM. Surgery at 8. You can do it n ill b right there with ya.

And thanks for all the honest feedback on the pain. I've already told my doc I'm a big baby when it comes to pain (but I guess most of you gals think that about all us guys). Gotta admit the pain really scares me but knowing its getting better really helps.

Takes a real man to admit that Steeevo!! God bless you during your surgery. I'm hoping it will be worth it lol.

Wow! I only have 5 days until surgery!! Well I don't know if you can count that 5th day because I have to be up and getting ready at 4:30am. I have been reading everyone's posts and it seems like sleep will probably not happen that night! Everything is going so fast' date=' yet so slow! At least I've finished my mani-pedi, getting hair cut today, grocery shopping done so hubby has food to eat! Now just need to clean house and then start getting nervous and excited! So scared about surgery, but I know it's the best decision I've made in a long time. Thank you to all that are post op for the feedback. its great to read about honest feedback. I hope everyone's surgeries go well & wishing us all an uneventful & speedy recovery!

P.S. thank you Kathy for starting this thread. I remember seeing it when it was only on page one and now look how far we've come! I really appreciate the time you spend updating all of us!!

HW 227, SW tbd, CW 222 - Loss To Date 5LBS - Surgery RNY 3/14/13[/quote']

I was thinking today that I can't even imagine what it would be one doing this without my online support group and just wanted to let you guys know that you all help so much in keeping me motivated!! Kraney, we worked in the yard today and spent some time with my nieces and nephew. I did my pedi last night and a deep clean on the house today as well. I've only got eight days to go!! I'm right there with ya girl!! I can hardly believe its actually going to happen!! Love you guys!!

Hi Kathy.. U have my surgery date wrong.. It's march 25... Thank u :)

Hey!! I'll fix it ASAP. I'm on the iPod right now and it's much easier to do it on a computer. I'll take care of it before bed:) sorry about that!

Wishing you the best, Montage!!