Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Cup and 1/2 of whole pinto Beans with 5 whole wheat ritz crackers

I love pinto Beans

120 calories 7 Protein 17 carbs

I do put everything i eat on myfitpal. I have my calories set at 900 calories a day. But i had to fix my carb intake and protein intake. No more then 60 carbs per day and 60 to 80 protein a day

I've had dizzy spells too...the fluids make sense

A scrambled egg with fresh mozzerella cheese :) Yum! And a sugar-free icepop for a snack

I have had the dizzy spells a couple of times and I am sure it is because my body is still adjusting. I drank more fluids and felt better.

I had a Adkins frozen meatloaf with portabella mushrooms with veggies. These meals are so good!! I bought enough to have one for dinner every day.

I had a Adkins frozen meatloaf with portabella mushrooms with veggies. These meals are so good!! I bought enough to have one for dinner every day.

That was smart.

I haven't been able to find the Atkins meals in my grocery stores yet but I've been loving the Smart Ones, there's a few really tasty ones that are quite high in Protein, and they're the perfect portion.

Old hippie chick just be carefull with the amounts your eating.. I know alot of people who have gotten this surgery and by 3-4 months they could eat way more than they should be and were gaining there weight back within thw first year. I hope your doing well and shoot subway sounds good but one of my triggers so its a no go for me :( boo. I sure do miss it sometimes. And what i wouldnt give to eat period!! Another few months of liqueds for me.

Old hippie chick just be carefull with the amounts your eating.. I know alot of people who have gotten this surgery and by 3-4 months they could eat way more than they should be and were gaining there weight back within thw first year. I hope your doing well and shoot subway sounds good but one of my triggers so its a no go for me :( boo. I sure do miss it sometimes. And what i wouldnt give to eat period!! Another few months of liqueds for me.

Are you doing liquids by choice ? At week 4 after surgery you get solids. I don't do many breads. Trying to get more veggies in . I don't do mash potatoes and know I can have them but they are really bad. At least for me. Monday I will go back on my shakes I just have a hard time drinking the shakes they taste so freaking nasty since I have drink so many of them. I go to school and the other students are constantly getting Mexican food take out with chips and salsa and it almost kills me that they are eating them. That is one of my fav foods. It is all I can do not to reach over and take their chips from them lol

No ive been really sick since surgery and have to get endoscopys and dialation every week and a half for a few months and if that doesnt help surgery again. I have had about a cup and a half of food over two months and thats including wjat didnt stay down :( just a very sick mama here.

I know what u mean by all the temptation!! Just keep in your head when u see those foods.....what your goal is! To be healthier for u and your family. You can do it :)