Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February!

Tomorrow morning is my pre-op appointment. I am really stressed out about work because my temp just started on Friday. Worried about what they will be checking at the doctors. What if they cancel me?

Pre op in morning for me too Jenn. You will be great! Lots to worry about. It's perfectly normal. 3 days to go. :)

Hello all, what is the name of the February post op group?

Hello all' date=' what is the name of the February post op group?[/quote']

Fabulous February post-op :D

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 240

Good luck this week guys!!! You're so close!!!!

shellbelle73-February 18

tiff_DEbeaches-February 18

turtle lips- February 18

Hope 2013-February 18

daluvoflife-February 19

gra5u5-February 19

celebrate*me-February 19

feruzie-February 20

agirloffaith-February 20

Pam Peltz-February 20

Choosethewrench-February 20

ECUJenn-February 20

one day at a time-February 22

Lovely Luna-February 22

Hi! I'm new! Been reading blogs for the last couple of weeks and now it's time to post :-). Band to RNY revision on 2/19/13 so please add me to your Fab Febs :-)

I have 4 kids (12 girl, 10 boy, 7 boy, and 3 girl). Happily married for 16 years.

You all are so amazing and inspiring! Your amazing journeys are awesome to follow as I venture on mine. I did not have to do any Pre-op diet for my band in 2007. This time I have a new to me and MUCH better doc for revision to RNY.

I started the liver reduction diet Jan 31 then went to liquid only on Feb 11. Tomorrow is Clear Liquids only then Tuesday is the BIG DAY! I won't know for sure I got the RNY til I wake up abs someone tells me. My doc scheduled both procedures - band and port removal then RNY for same OR time block. 4 to 4 1/2 hours! Doesn't that seen long?! I know that's total time for the OR which included prep, surgery, and clean up. Anyone else with something similar?

I'm nervous, anxious, excited all at the same time. Thanks for letting me join your group!

And welcome softballmom!!!

Edm852-February 1

somaiswhat-February 4

mzpicoza-February 4

erin0929-February 4

Misscelia-February 4

DarcyA66-February 4

khailey1230-February 4

Rose333-February 6

Kat77-February 6

Spunkielor-February 6

Misty1976-February 6

monken-February 6

Debbiebydesign-February 7

Br3n143-February 11

SoccerMomma73-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

chrissy1147-February 11

DreamInColor-February 12

Chedom-February 12

lisaarellano-February 13

mzwilliams2u-February 13

krista1020-February 13

ArmyWife&Mom-February 14

karioke2012-February 14

Padlrd-February 14

Sleevemeup-February 14

shellbelle73-February 18

turtle lips- February 18

Hope 2013-February 18

daluvoflife-February 19

gra5u5-February 19

celebrate*me-February 19

softballmomof4-February 19

feruzie-February 20

agirloffaith-February 20

Pam Peltz-February 20

ECUJenn-February 20

Lovely Luna-February 22

Foranewme-February 25

sol-February 25

chrissy61483-February 25

Princess petunia-February 25

tbaby-February 25

btb2013-February 26

AliG-February 26

Montage-February 26

pookybear-February 27

groovykg-February 27

mandydawn-February 28

sassy14-February 28

aayers88-February 28

Tomorrow morning, 8am, can't wait! I'm so ready for this, but I'm also nervous. I'm glad to see everyone whose already had their surgery in Feb is doing well. Can't wait to be over with this and start my new path.

Hi! I'm new! Been reading blogs for the last couple of weeks and now it's time to post :-). Band to RNY revision on 2/19/13 so please add me to your Fab Febs :-)

I have 4 kids (12 girl' date=' 10 boy, 7 boy, and 3 girl). Happily married for 16 years.

You all are so amazing and inspiring! Your amazing journeys are awesome to follow as I venture on mine. I did not have to do any Pre-op diet for my band in 2007. This time I have a new to me and MUCH better doc for revision to RNY.

I started the liver reduction diet Jan 31 then went to liquid only on Feb 11. Tomorrow is Clear liquids only then Tuesday is the BIG DAY! I won't know for sure I got the RNY til I wake up abs someone tells me. My doc scheduled both procedures - band and port removal then RNY for same OR time block. 4 to 4 1/2 hours! Doesn't that seen long?! I know that's total time for the OR which included prep, surgery, and clean up. Anyone else with something similar?

I'm nervous, anxious, excited all at the same time. Thanks for letting me join your group![/quote']

Welcome, you're going to love the board.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Tomorrow morning' date=' 8am, can't wait! I'm so ready for this, but I'm also nervous. I'm glad to see everyone whose already had their surgery in Feb is doing well. Can't wait to be over with this and start my new path.[/quote']

Yay!!!! So excited for you!!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 240

There's several of us band to bypass folks lurking around :). I unfortunately had to have an urgent band removal secondary to prolapse in August, he was going to revise to RNY but when I woke up from surgery mom had the horrible job of telling me I had to much damage and inflammation from my damn band to do the revision and I had to wait 6 months for my RNY....that sucked!!!! But I'll be a week post op tomorrow so it all works out!!!! Glad you joined our group!!!!!

And you're on changingme!!! Welcome!!!

Edm852-February 1

somaiswhat-February 4

mzpicoza-February 4

erin0929-February 4

Misscelia-February 4

DarcyA66-February 4

khailey1230-February 4

Rose333-February 6

Kat77-February 6

Spunkielor-February 6

Misty1976-February 6

monken-February 6

Debbiebydesign-February 7

Br3n143-February 11

SoccerMomma73-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

chrissy1147-February 11

DreamInColor-February 12

Chedom-February 12

lisaarellano-February 13

mzwilliams2u-February 13

krista1020-February 13

ArmyWife&Mom-February 14

karioke2012-February 14

Padlrd-February 14

Sleevemeup-February 14

shellbelle73-February 18

turtle lips- February 18

Hope 2013-February 18

daluvoflife-February 19

gra5u5-February 19

celebrate*me-February 19

softballmomof4-February 19

feruzie-February 20

agirloffaith-February 20

Pam Peltz-February 20

ECUJenn-February 20

Lovely Luna-February 22

Foranewme-February 25

sol-February 25

chrissy61483-February 25

Princess petunia-February 25

tbaby-February 25

btb2013-February 26

AliG-February 26

Montage-February 26

changingme-February 26

pookybear-February 27

groovykg-February 27

mandydawn-February 28

sassy14-February 28

aayers88-February 28

Hi all I'm new to this site and I went to my first class Saturday and seen my surgeon im getting the gastric bypass!!!! I'm 30 years old married and have one adorable 5 year old son who is autistic. If there is anything that I need to know please help!!!!! I need all the advice I can get and support :-) thanks!

Hi all I'm new to this site and I went to my first class Saturday and seen my surgeon im getting the gastric bypass!!!! I'm 30 years old married and have one adorable 5 year old son who is autistic. If there is anything that I need to know please help!!!!! I need all the advice I can get and support :-) thanks!

welcome Tiffany :) it's a huge, exciting, nerve wracking decision but just by making the decision you are so much closer to a healthier you!!!! My best advice, just start reading! There's tons and tons of info on here. From diet and exercise, to relationships. You name it, someone here has probably been through it!!! I'd probably start under the basics for gastric bypass for beginners. There's a zillions pre-op threads (this is one of them) where people who are thinking about getting the surgery or are in the process and waiting for surgery talk and a zillion post-op threads from those of us lucky enough to be on the flip side. Jump I'm anywhere. Most people around here are happy to offer suggestions, opinions, or a shoulder to cry on!!!!

Any idea how long it will take you? Do you have the dreaded 6 months of weigh ins for your insurance???

No my insurance approved me already! Next step is the one weight management class and losing 15 lbs before surgery... I'm really scared but that's to be expected I'm sure! My surgeon said after insurance sends them papers back I should be on the operating table next month sometime! And thanks for the advice I will start reading where you said to. I've kinda just been skimming over things and reading them.

Tomorrow morning is my pre-op appointment. I am really stressed out about work because my temp just started on Friday. Worried about what they will be checking at the doctors. What if they cancel me?

Pop Tylenol tonite and in morn and drink Water..... U should be fine. I remember bp and weight being taken not temp... But every dr differs