Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February!

Ugh I just had pizza for lunch! Hy did I do that to myself? I've lost 10 lbs on the pre op since Monday, and I just felt so weak and dizzy. Back to the beginning! Do you think I've messed things up if I don't have a single cheat until the 11th?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Anyone else feeling overly emotional...I cried almost all day today....totally exhausted

Ugh I just had pizza for lunch! Hy did I do that to myself? I've lost 10 lbs on the pre op since Monday' date=' and I just felt so weak and dizzy. Back to the beginning! Do you think I've messed things up if I don't have a single cheat until the 11th?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Just get back on track and do better from here. Don't beat yourself up! I've had turkey lunch meat slices and a couple crackers this weeks when I thought I was going to die....but oh pizza sounds so good!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 251, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 251

Anyone else feeling overly emotional...I cried almost all day today....totally exhausted

Grumpy and exhausted.....

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 251, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 251

I'm right there with ya!!! My energy is gone and I'm really anxious about my surgery but ready!!!

I'm Feb 27!

Hi' date=' how did those Isopure drinks tasted?? Are they better than shakes??[/quote']

Tasted the fruit punch, tasted like REALLY bad cough Syrup. Couldn't even hide it in crystal light. Try ordering the sample pack of Syntrax Nectars, I didn't like them all but the fuzzy navel and Roadside Lemonade are not bad at all. I was able to just sip on em throughout the day instead of just chugging them to get em down. The Oreo (double stuffed cookie) was flat out fabulous!!! They're 100 calories and 24 grams of Protein which pretty much rocks! My new post op plan my three tiny puréed meals plus a Syntrax to sip throughout the morning, then another in the afternoon. Makes me think I can actually hit 60 grams of protein!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 251, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 248

Right now I just have the Body Fortress Protein from Walmart. I hope I like it after surgery because its cheap lol

Got you added khailey and groovy! Hope edm is doing well and good luck tomorrow somaiswhat, mzpicoza, Erin, misscelia, Darcy, and khailey!!!!! Someone is gonna have to start a February post-op thread soon!!!!

Edm852-February 1

somaiswhat-February 4

mzpicoza-February 4

erin0929-February 4

Misscelia-February 4

DarcyA66-February 4

khailey1230-February 4

Rose333-February 6

Kat77-February 6

Spunkielor-February 6

Misty1976-February 6

monken-February 6

Debbiebydesign-February 7

Br3n143-February 11

SoccerMomma73-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

DreamInColor-February 12

lisaarellano-February 13

mzwilliams2u-February 13

ArmyWife&Mom-February 14

karioke2012-February 14

Padlrd-February 14

Sleevemeup-February 14

Montage-February 15

gra5u5-February 19

feruzie-February 20

agirloffaith-February 20

Pam Peltz-February 20

one day at a time-February 22

Lovely Luna-February 22

Foranewme-February 25

sol-February 25

chrissy61483-February 25

pookybear-February 27

groovykg-February 27

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 251, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 248

Surgery in the morning...7am, I have to be there at 5am.... So glad it's early so I don't have to stress all day!!

Good luck Monday peeps!!

This Friday I see surgeon and hospital and then next sunday I start my preop diet. Sooooo anxious!

Good luck all Monday people let us know how your all doing when your able just look to someone above and have faith in yourself we can all do this with each others support