Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Exercise Did You Do Today?

I did exercise this evening. Did 2 miles walking DVD with Leslie Sansome. Then 10 min stretching. That's one night down. : )

I fret all about my walk off the pounds dvds! Thanks for the reminder, I'm gonna pull them out!!!!

I'm 3 days post op and was able to walk up and down my street. Only about a quarter of a mile. I'm going to try for more in a little while.

Wow snow for 3 days post op you are doing great! All I could do at 3 days was walk around my living room!!

Wow snow for 3 days post op you are doing great! All I could do at 3 days was walk around my living room!!

Thank you! I'm resting and sipping in between walks, but I'm really trying to move some of this gas out! Ha!

Took another stroll. Feeling better with every step. Went a little further this time, rounded the corner and walked another street. Wish I could take a nice bubble bath, but have to wait 7 days post op. keep moving and loosing!

Still walking the street 2 times a day. I do not have much energy to go further than that right now. 8 days post op and feeling good.

Walked around 2 malls for 1 hour

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I dance walked at the YMCA indoor track today. Yes u read that right. I danced while walking. Several ppl around and it didn't stop me. Get urself a playlist of high energy songs and wave ur arms, swish ur hips, high step, side slide, anything u can do while walking and keeping the beat. Did I look like a fool, absolutely, but let me tell ya it was a way fun workout! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Gonna work on another playlist tonight :-)

Wow...its after new years people! We can do this! 32 min on my bike this am. I want to shake off this stall. Who is with me?

Good job... I did my usual 2 miles today... Added some incline on the treadmill.. Ready for this cold weather to go so I can go back to walking my neighborhood again!!!