Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Exercise Did You Do Today?

I have been a gym rat! Mon, wed, fri are my strength training days, so after I have finished the weights, I do 30m of cardio. Then tue, thu, sat, I do 90m of cardio, usually 30m on elliptical, 30m treadmill on hill intervals, then 30m just walking the track. This week, though, has been strange. I went mon and after my weights, did 90m of cardio. Then normal tues. Wed I went to the gym twice! Once in the morning like I normally do, did my wed schedule. Then when girls got out of school, I went back for another 75m of cardio. And today, normal weight day, but did 90m of cardio. Sunday will be Zumba class. I have not become obsessed with the gym, like a cross addiction thing, I just really enjoy the time without kids, and time spent jamming out to my music! *I'm a stay at home mom, so when the gym offers 90m of kid watch while you workout, that time is like gold! LOL

Wow! You are killing it! Good for you. How is weight loss going? I bet your body is changing daily!

I've been mixing it up. Thursdays I p,ay basketball in a women's league for about 2 hours.. Playing time 1 and 1/2 hours. Sundays I go hiking... Yesterday went 7 miles. I try to run at least 2 times during the week. Right now it's only 15 mins of running and 15 walking. Gotta to step it up so I can do a 5k in march!

20 mins on elliptical! It was my first day 4 weeks out being cleared for exercise :)

You guys are so inspirational

I'm going to the gym when kids go to sleep

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Recovering from the flu and shoveling snow!! Going to hit the gym tomorrow for the first time since I got sick, three weeks ago! This post will hold me accountable :)

Wow! You are killing it! Good for you. How is weight loss going? I bet your body is changing daily!

I've been mixing it up. Thursdays I p,ay basketball in a women's league for about 2 hours.. Playing time 1 and 1/2 hours. Sundays I go hiking... Yesterday went 7 miles. I try to run at least 2 times during the week. Right now it's only 15 mins of running and 15 walking. Gotta to step it up so I can do a 5k in march!

I'm chicken to start running! LOL Afraid to hear my butt cheeks flapping in the wind. LOL I am 1.4lbs away from 50lbs gone. Friday will be my 3 month mark, and I should be down that pound by then. Honestly, when they say your brain can't keep up with your weight loss, it's true. I acknowledge the scale says 50lbs, and that to a degree, I can see some changes in my body, but I don't really feel any different then I did 50lbs ago. My husband seems to think that because I am home all day with the kids, minus going to the gym, and I don't see anyone but him and the girls, that maybe outside acknowledgement would help. So this friday I agreed to go to a friendly get together of people I used to work with. Hopefully that helps the self esteem LOL

I am quite sure it is not pretty when I run. I am sure all sorts of things are flapping in the wind.

Hello every one,

Exercise have you done any time and whatever you can do it any workout . If you have no any other exercise so don't wary . you can simply workout like walking , dancing , jumping , swimming etc.

Thanks

Walked

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

4.3 miles!! Treadmill workout so I did an incline of 3.0. Took me an hour