Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been walking about 2 miles a day 4-5 days a week for about 3 weeks. However yesterday evening my husband and I went to "Scarowinds"...at Carowinds a theme park in Charlotte, NC and I found that my hips and legs started hurting after walking around for about an hour or two. They were kiling me by the end of the night! And today my hips and legs are sore and stiff. I have had some issues with "restless leg" like symptoms since surgery...but not everyday just maybe once a week or so when I lay down in bed. But this is totally making me feel like I have lost weight...and now my legs hurt! Didnt happen 50 lbs ago!!

Anybody else have leg issues? Any suggestions what it could be?

Thanks for any advice!

no one elses legs are bothering them? Wow, guess I have a major issue then!

My legs aren't hurting me.

I had a prob with restless legs and arms. Turns out it was Vitamin deficiency. I hadn't been taking all of my Vitamins because they were bothering my stomach. Since I found that out I have not missed a single Vitamin. It was not fun, it hurt and I had a hard time sleeping. Haven't had a problem since I started being faithful on the Vitamins.< /p>

surgeversary 7/24/12, highest weight 267, surgery weight 262, current weight 209

I posted weeks ago that I was having a problem with restless legs, and I still do. I saw the comment about Vitamins. I've not taken mine in weeks, I've had trouble tolerating them, maybe I should re-think THAT!

Kerrie-Ann sorry I missed your post! I think I'll try to be more faithful with my Vitamins too.... havent taken in a while cause they made my pouch uncomforable. Think I'll try a different brand.

Thanks luvlife for the information! I'll do anything to stop the painful calf muscles and hip joints!

Your welcome! Sorry kerri-ann I didn't see your post, otherwise I would have givin the info sooner. If you Google restless leg syndrome or restless ARM syndrome it gives many reasons for it but a few of the reasons were various Vitamin deficiencies. If I remember right, Calcium and magnesium and Iron were a few of them. I just made sure to take my 2 Multivitamins, 3 calciums, Iron, and b-12 and have been fine ever since. I caught it right away though so if it has been going on for awhile it might take a week or two to build them up again. Good luck!

surgeversary 7/24/12, highest weight 267, surgery weight 262, current weight 209

I have been walking about 2 miles a day 4-5 days a week for about 3 weeks. However yesterday evening my husband and I went to "Scarowinds"...at Carowinds a theme park in Charlotte' date=' NC and I found that my hips and legs started hurting after walking around for about an hour or two. They were kiling me by the end of the night! And today my hips and legs are sore and stiff. I have had some issues with "restless leg" like symptoms since surgery...but not everyday just maybe once a week or so when I lay down in bed. But this is totally making me feel like I have lost weight...and now my legs hurt! Didnt happen 50 lbs ago!!

Anybody else have leg issues? Any suggestions what it could be?

Thanks for any advice![/quote']

I am having the same problem with my hips. So painful and I too had stopped taking Vitamins and went for checkup and was deficient in Calcium, Vitamin B12, b complex, Iron , d3. So back on track with the Vitamins . I weighed in at 304 when started in dec 2011, and now at 209. I am sort of at a stand still the last 2 months . I lose 6 lbs gain 4 back and forth.

theres nothing u can do to stop the pain? its keeping me up at night

Ya'lls legs hurt and my feet kinda tingle and burning sensation. What the hell is that lol

theres nothing u can do to stop the pain? its keeping me up at night

Try a cream similar to ben gay called theragesic. You can get it at walgreens. Bee sure to have your potassium checked. Too low and you will get cramps in the legs, fatigue, and pain

Hippie gal, my HANDS are tingling!? Scaring the crap out of me. I'm hoping its some sort of deficiency and trying to be more faithful with my Vitamins. I see my regular doc on Tuesday about it.

I am having horrible pain in my shoulders. I am 5 weeks post op so it should not be the gas they put in us I think. I early on did not have pain in my shoulders like others did I was just counting myself lucky. Any suggestions?