Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pen Pal Goodie Boxes?

I have sent you another email. Please respond.

hi, I have a blog too, we can keep in touch, My surgery date is November 26. http://myjourneygastricbypass.blogspot.com/

You ladies are great! You are are prime examples of what I wanted to do when starting this program. We are all busy but it is just nice to know that we aren't alone in this journey!

I want everyone to keep in touch and have fun! Me personally' date=' I am horrible about calling ppl (even my family) but ill always text or email! I love hearing about everyone's struggles and everything they have overcome! Each of our journeys are different and the more we learn about each other the better the person I believe it makes you.

My thoughts on people participating have always been very clear, if you have taken the time to answer my email and say yes you will participate, than why are you not following through? Really, how would you feel if you thoughtfully took the time to put a box together, mailed it off and come to find out your not getting on in return?? I set this program up and I've been stood up 3 or 4 times I believe. So I know the frustration for ppl when they do not receive. It's not even the point of not getting a box, there is no need to lie, if something comes up, let your pen pal know. You could even refuse delivery so they get the box back. Part of the program is honesty and it breaks my heart that something that is set up to help, people still take advantage.

Well my rant is over!

I can't fail to mention all the great friendships and awesome relationships I've built because of this program, I feel like I know a lot of you even though I haven't even met you!!

It's a wonderful program and there are few that don't follow through so I don't want people to be discouraged!!

Keep up the friendships![/quote']

I'd be up for a pen pal... Great idea! Colleen.murphy14@gmail.com

im interested...val_628@hotmail.com

Received my box today from my pal Anna, love all my goodies thanks so much!

Hi I am definitely interested on the paypal, My email is baby.yale22@gmail.com, Its together with my cell I respond fast too. My cell is 315-439-3073, I don't mind texting either. Any Questions text or email me, send me you name and we can start getting to know each other, who know we might be friends for life lol .... My surgery date is Nov 26, I wish it was sooner. But hery 60 days but who is counting.... =) I am very open minded, and friendly. lets shed these pounds ladies.

October participation email has been sent. Please respond yes, no or remove.

Do not respond yes if you have no intention on participating, it is unfair.

Have a great month!!

Matches for October have went out. Please remember that if you replied to my email and stated that you wanted to participate, your expected to participate.

If you want to be included for next month, send an email to tashapettit@gmail.com, please include your RNY screen name

Have fun and it's Halloween month!!!!

Ok, guys since they have revamped this site, I can't find anything and all my notifications are gone!!!

So frustrating! I am sending the Novemember email out tonight so if you don't get it and want to participate please email me at tashapettit@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Ok, guys since they have revamped this site, I can't find anything and all my notifications are gone!!! So frustrating! I am sending the Novemember email out tonight so if you don't get it and want to participate please email me at tashapettit@gmail.com Thanks!!

I sent an email. Did you get it? Bhoffak ?