Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Daughter Made Me Cry.

So glad I read this thread true blessings to everyone with special needs children my son is 3 and has yet to be diagnosed with anything but we def have behavioral probs in our household I had to quite my job almost 2 years ago to stay home with him Bc he had over 250 incident reports in daycare they refused to keep him being a liability pretty much he bites everyone including himself he was slow with speech do they blamed it on that I had him evaluated at 1 they said autism no way we all sated while in the mean time I had wrap around services since he was 1 20 hours a week exhausting yes had him evaluated at 2 they said sensory issues and prob ADHD but can't diagnose or medicate until 3 or 5 in some cases will he goes back sept 18 and I hope I get some solid answers Bc he's getting extreme he was around teenagers I was there with family they were saying very volgur stuff well sure enough it's branded in his mind and his favorite things to say are hate u f**k bitch and so on also spits and hurts me I'm truly fed up I'm the boss and I show him but y isn't he getting it he as well is super intelligent can already start to read and count he has meltdowns over everything and I look like a parent who has no structure in our life at all which is not the case he doesn't care if tv is taken away his iPod or toys he has destroyed my house in tantrums literally pulled the door off hinges Bc it wouldn't open pushed a dresser over with tv on it thank god it didn't hurt him in scared for his future I have to get this under control before its to late if u can't tell today was a horrible day for him and this is the mess I came out to when hanging clothes up

Omg! What did he spill all over? Many people think it's easy being home taking care kids but especially special need not easy. It's a hard job but we love our kids & don't want them hurting others so some kids needs to be home.

So glad I read this thread true blessings to everyone with special needs children my son is 3 and has yet to be diagnosed with anything but we def have behavioral probs in our household I had to quite my job almost 2 years ago to stay home with him Bc he had over 250 incident reports in daycare they refused to keep him being a liability pretty much he bites everyone including himself he was slow with speech do they blamed it on that I had him evaluated at 1 they said autism no way we all sated while in the mean time I had wrap around services since he was 1 20 hours a week exhausting yes had him evaluated at 2 they said sensory issues and prob ADHD but can't diagnose or medicate until 3 or 5 in some cases will he goes back sept 18 and I hope I get some solid answers Bc he's getting extreme he was around teenagers I was there with family they were saying very volgur stuff well sure enough it's branded in his mind and his favorite things to say are hate u f**k bitch and so on also spits and hurts me I'm truly fed up I'm the boss and I show him but y isn't he getting it he as well is super intelligent can already start to read and count he has meltdowns over everything and I look like a parent who has no structure in our life at all which is not the case he doesn't care if tv is taken away his iPod or toys he has destroyed my house in tantrums literally pulled the door off hinges Bc it wouldn't open pushed a dresser over with tv on it thank god it didn't hurt him in scared for his future I have to get this under control before its to late if u can't tell today was a horrible day for him and this is the mess I came out to when hanging clothes up

I wouldn't wish this behavior on anyone but its somehow comforting to know I'm not alone. So far we haven't found any rhyme or reason with Hannah. I guess some kids are just born this way. Hannah has thrown a fit so bad before that she literally knocked herself out banging her head on the floor. We were in wal mart at the time. She didn't injure herself luckily.

Does your son have trouble falling and or staying asleep?

New Life Started 07/24/12

I also meant to add that Hannah used to flip the furniture and things like your son. She also bit me when she was almost 3 and she refused to let go. I was 7 months pregnant and was at a book store. She kept running off so I picked her up and had her on my hip. She bit me on the breast and wouldn't let go. I yelled it hurt so bad. I was bawling like a baby, right there in the middle of borders. It finally took my friend pushing hard on the bridge of her nose to get her to let go. I was hurt and embarrrassed, everyone was staring and Hannah started screaming, I had blood all over my shirt (still have a scar). It was awful. I thank God for the help she is receiving. On an upside to that awful biting incident. I guess the pushing up/ bak on her nose worked because that's the last time she bit anyone.

It's flour btw... I broke down yesterday to my mom and was like mom I know I'm very young bit other kids I see aren't like this regardless of how old or bad the parents are I dealt like world was against me yesterday and with Levi when it's good he's amazing but when it's bad it's really bad it's all or nothing it seems like I really need to start montering if any activitys or behaviors trigger it and Levi isn't hard to stay asleep its getting him to sleep tho sometimes it's 3am before he passes out that's with no nap but then he will sleep until like 12 in afternoon or so once again love support here not only for surgery but for life so thankful for u guys <3

My daughter is 4 and has behavioral issues. She has them to the extreme measures of turning and punching herself in the face. I had CPS in our life until finally she threw the tantrum in the social workers office. Now I am getting the help for her that I have been begging for.

My daughter is 4 and has behavioral issues. She has them to the extreme measures of turning and punching herself in the face. I had CPS in our life until finally she threw the tantrum in the social workers office. Now I am getting the help for her that I have been begging for.

Wow! I'm glad you're finally getting the help you need.

She has no clue the picture bothered me the way it did. I have learned from the past not to show it. I'm pretty strict on actions/consequences. No tv' date=' no outside play, no friends over etc.. she gets rewarded for good behavior, punished for bad.

I've definitely got my work cut out for me. ADHD & Bipolar run in both mine and my husbands families very strongly. So far out of my 5 kids 3 have issues. 10 year old is ADHD, 7 y.o. you know about, 5 y.o. we are having her assessed for ADHD (pretty sure that's it) she's one wild kid and has zero regard for others personal boundaries to include total strangers. Twins, I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm convinced its all the steroids and preservatives in our foods today.

Another theory I have on Hannah (7 y.o.) is that she has these problems because her twin didn't live. I lost her twin @ 28 weeks. It never crossed my mind until I had Lilee & Rowan. It's like they have a gravitational pull towards each other. Maybe that bond being lost is why Hannah is so off kilter.

New Life Started 07/24/12[/quote']

You know I have two ADHD children and I am a single parent it takes everything n me to deal with my kids. I love then dearly, sometimes I wonder if they are tryna break me down. People dont know what its like to raise ADHD CHILDREN, they take EVERYTHING to the MAX, no joking I often wonder if im gonna have a stroke or heart attack cuz of the tmnstress im under. My kids are doy girl and five yrs apart and they fight even in there sleep. kids can be tge meanest, cruelest people on earth, I wilk b praying for u.

You know I have two ADHD children and I am a single parent it takes everything n me to deal with my kids. I love then dearly' date=' sometimes I wonder if they are tryna break me down. People dont know what its like to raise ADHD CHILDREN, they take EVERYTHING to the MAX, no joking I often wonder if im gonna have a stroke or heart attack cuz of the tmnstress im under. My kids are doy girl and five yrs apart and they fight even in there sleep. kids can be tge meanest, cruelest people on earth, I wilk b praying for u.[/quote']

Thanks, I will be praying for you also.