Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Dlcoggin To Post A Pic

I think that's what the anticipation is all about. He's been such an integral part of so many people's journeys, that they want to see his face! All in do time I suppose! : )

DLC we will <3 you no matter what... Picture or no picture. I also have only had my picture taken about twice in the past few years because I just didn't like it. So I have no before body shot. But it is nice to put a face to the name sometimes. Lol throw us a bone I'm picturing gray hair and a big smile!

OK. As you guys have noted, I promised you a picture. The plan was to do a “photo shoot” with number 2 son on Saturday. But life has a way of changing your plans. In this case, the world’s cutest grandson came down with a cold and along with it, a major case of very cranky little person. After Mom had pretty much reached her wits end, Dad was called on to carry on the battle. So the shoot had to be postponed. But hey, a promise is a promise. Right?

So I get this idea for plan B. “Honey, you know what we should do? It’s such a beautiful day, we should go for a walk in the park! As a matter of fact, I just remembered that I promised the guys on the forum a picture. So we could have a nice walk, get some fresh air, a little sunshine, and you could take a few shots at the same time. Great idea huh?”

Now as plan Bs go, I thought this one was pretty good. Then again, maybe not. The war department promptly pointed out to me that in spite of the fact that we live a couple of miles from the beach, Saturday was well on its way to near record breaking temperatures that eventually topped out well into the 90’s. With humidity very close to the same. I didn’t quite catch everything she said but there was little room for doubt that she didn’t think much of plan B. I’m pretty sure there was a reference on the order of “when pigs fly” in there somewhere.

“Babe, I know it’s a little warm out but hey, there are lots of trees and cool shade in the park! We could take black lab, have a little picnic, it will be fun! You know how you love picnics! Nice walk, nice lunch, communing with nature…it will be great!”

Now I’d like to say that she was simply overcome by my charming personality and quick wit. But truthfully, what followed was a considerable amount of groveling which quickly turned into just plain sucking up. As many of you husbands out there know, sucking up has a way of becoming very expensive. It has been suggested that in return for “saving your butt”, I should expect to see a world class shopping spree appear on our credit cards in near future. I think her exact words were - “Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.” These photos may well go down as the most expensive in history!

But hey, a promise is a promise! You guys have a great week!!

P.S. Still trying to figure out how to post a couple of more photos. Will let you know when I figure it out!

There you are... All conspiracy theories debunked!! You look great ... Thanks for finally putting a face to the almighty wls guru!!!

Look at you DL!! You look great. Beautiful smile.

Oh and tell your wife to shop til she drops!!! Ha ha

Hey, who's the new guy? Hello you!

I'm the one with the hat. Lol!

Haven't figured out the before and after profile pics yet but let's see if I can add another picture or two...

DSC06166.JPG

DSC06167.JPG

Oh and tell your wife to shop til she drops!!! Ha ha

Take it from me, she has that down!!

Haven't figured out the before and after profile pics yet but let's see if I can add another picture or two...

U are cute as a button and your lab too! Many thanks to your wife for making it happen! What a sweet smile, I knew u would have a kind face!

OK. As you guys have noted' date=' I promised you a picture. The plan was to do a “photo shoot” with number 2 son on Saturday. But life has a way of changing your plans. In this case, the world’s cutest grandson came down with a cold and along with it, a major case of very cranky little person. After Mom had pretty much reached her wits end, Dad was called on to carry on the battle. So the shoot had to be postponed. But hey, a promise is a promise. Right?

So I get this idea for plan B. “Honey, you know what we should do? It’s such a beautiful day, we should go for a walk in the park! As a matter of fact, I just remembered that I promised the guys on the forum a picture. So we could have a nice walk, get some fresh air, a little sunshine, and you could take a few shots at the same time. Great idea huh?”

Now as plan Bs go, I thought this one was pretty good. Then again, maybe not. The war department promptly pointed out to me that in spite of the fact that we live a couple of miles from the beach, Saturday was well on its way to near record breaking temperatures that eventually topped out well into the 90’s. With humidity very close to the same. I didn’t quite catch everything she said but there was little room for doubt that she didn’t think much of plan B. I’m pretty sure there was a reference on the order of “when pigs fly” in there somewhere.

“Babe, I know it’s a little warm out but hey, there are lots of trees and cool shade in the park! We could take black lab, have a little picnic, it will be fun! You know how you love picnics! Nice walk, nice lunch, communing with nature…it will be great!”

Now I’d like to say that she was simply overcome by my charming personality and quick wit. But truthfully, what followed was a considerable amount of groveling which quickly turned into just plain sucking up. As many of you husbands out there know, sucking up has a way of becoming very expensive. It has been suggested that in return for “saving your butt”, I should expect to see a world class shopping spree appear on our credit cards in near future. I think her exact words were - “Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.” These photos may well go down as the most expensive in history!

But hey, a promise is a promise! You guys have a great week!!

P.S. Still trying to figure out how to post a couple of more photos. Will let you know when I figure it out![/quote']

Your a good looking man.