Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys, please lets keep the peace here. Remember, it is okay to express opinions, but do not attack each other, as that is against our forum rules.

Thanks.

Had to post one last time

Glorified Car salesman enough said. Slime of the earth. It is amazing how some people will put you down to make their miserable life sound so much better then yours. He's not above name calling. He's headed in to a crappy marriage ( won't last try living with a person like this) Please let me know what crappy dealership you work for so when I'm ready to buy my next new car (every 3 years) it won't be there.

Ps what college was that Monroe community college. You would make them proud (not).

Mami posted how to block people like this. My suggestion do it and maybe he will just go away

There is now winning with a idiot.

Good by

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Just shows how stupid you truly are. Marketing and development is not car sales. I've never sold a car in my life. You see those car ads on tv? Hear those dealership ads on the radio? See those billboards? That's my job. Glorified car salesman? Ha!

Ps, it's "a" it's "an".

I think there is a by misunderstanding in this post. I have read every post. And I am not taking sides but I didn't see anything but his opinion that you shouldn't get approved if your BMI is under a certain number. I think we all can support each other and yes he needs support too. So why don't we move past this and find common ground and help each other. By the way my insurance requires 40 BMI or 35 with a Co morbidity

You're right. All I've done is give my opinion. The problem is that if you don't agree with them, they get upset.

Notice the first person to bring up putting down the food was Paul.

You're right. All I've done is give my opinion. The problem is that if you don't agree with them' date=' they get upset.

Notice the first person to bring up putting down the food was Paul.[/quote']

I read everything and I'm wondering why everyone turned to judging Ryan. He has an opinion like the rest of us. Emotions do run high.... But let's not bring up and be little his work. I also work for an auto group and make more money than any college grad, and I too don't sell anything. Let's continue to be supportive to all who come here for the same reasons as us :)

SUPER DOOPER!

He did post his opinion and when people put in their opinions' date=' he started belittling them which isn't right. There's a right way and wrong way to share your opinions.

But I agree that we should move past this...obviously many of us don't agree with him which probably wont change and the best thing to do is to just leave it alone.[/quote']

Totally agree. All he can do is throw out insults then he wants to act offended. Seriously. No one should act like that and don't start what you can't finish.

Susan you are right this Fourm is not the place to hash out someone's weight issues. And is not the place to use name calling and to belittle some one for their use of the English language . This is a great Fourm and has help he and others with support and wisdom. I jump the gun to defend that has help me so much but to do that with someone that has issues with himself and everyone he meets. That's one fight I could never win. I can't lower myself to his level.

I would like to apologize to the rest of the Fourm for letting this get out of hand.

He may post what ever he want and use name calling if it makes him feel better about himself I will not respond to him again. I have block him we all must learn what a losing battle is and when you can't win. there will always be people like him that have to put people down.

So I'm done I just want to get back to the people that bring wisdom and good advise to this Fourm

Again sorry for my post I was out of line fighting with a negative person

Sorry to anyone that works for car dealership we do need you. In the heat of the battle I step over the line and insulted good hard working people.

I'm done with this little battle of manhood I could never win I'm not lowering my self to his level any more I have blocked him and suggest the rest do the same. And maybe we can get back to what this Fourm is about. Helping each other on our Journy to better health.

Everyone has a job to do and who am I toI judge you and what you do for a living.

Again lady's I'm sorry if I insulted your job Please except my appolages

Totally agree. All he can do is throw out insults then he wants to act offended. Seriously. No one should act like that and don't start what you can't finish.

Lol I'm not offended at all. Just pointed out that PAUL started the insults. Not me.

Sorry to anyone that works for car dealership we do need you. In the heat of the battle I step over the line and insulted good hard working people.

I'm done with this little battle of manhood I could never win I'm not lowering my self to his level any more I have blocked him and suggest the rest do the same. And maybe we can get back to what this Fourm is about. Helping each other on our Journy to better health.

Everyone has a job to do and who am I toI judge you and what you do for a living.

Have a great Sunday Paul. I just got home from a great hike. See ya on another thread my friend :)

I'm also sorry if I said something wrong. I feel I was being attack because I'm not over 100 pounds over weight. I love this group & want to keep the peace.

Had to leave the Fourm for a little bit went with my wife and boy for a 3 mile bike ride down by the lake. They have great paved riding paths my first ride since surgery and my butt hurts now. Doctor said I could start to ride again felt good to do something besides walk.

Had to leave the Fourm for a little bit went with my wife and boy for a 3 mile bike ride down by the lake. They have great paved riding paths my first ride since surgery and my butt hurts now. Doctor said I could start to ride again felt good to do something besides walk.

I haven't been on my bike for a while. Looking forward to it.

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe?" Lol if your feeling mad and need to calm down listen to that song :-)