Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi all! I'm a September member and loser!! I'm 7 days post op. feeling alright but the nausea is pretty bad. my stomach gurgles a lot and im having a hard time getting any protien in at all. I've read a few other threads and saw I wasnt alone. good luck to all!!! :)

I am 6 days pro-op . ...I have a little nausea to but I take the medicine the doctor provided. I can find out the name of it if you want me to do. I I have been trying to get in a lot of Protein too but I just went to the doctor and they said to try to get my fluids in, take my Vitamins and do my best on the protein. I add the natural Peanut Butter to my yogurt have you tried that. Feel free to message me. ..it hard doing it by our self.

Today is the big day. IV in place, meds given, just waiting on my turn should be in OR by 10. All my nervousness has disappeared. Now I'm just very excited. :-):-):-)

Hope you pulled through the surgery okay and your feeling well!

I am 6 days pro-op . ...I have a little nausea to but I take the medicine the doctor provided. I can find out the name of it if you want me to do. I I have been trying to get in a lot of Protein too but I just went to the doctor and they said to try to get my fluids in' date=' take my Vitamins and do my best on the protein. I add the natural Peanut Butter to my yogurt have you tried that. Feel free to message me. ..it hard doing it by our self.[/quote']

the nausea has gone down a lot today. they told me to focus on fluids too. I've had a shake and tuna fish with cheese today that went down smoothly. my husband had the same surgery 2 weeks before me but his was such smooth sailing. never had any nausea or problems. yay for him! it's nice to be doing this together with him but it's also nice to have others to talk to as well. I'll definitely try the peanut butter. that sounds good! thank you :)

Am 7 days post op no nausea getting in all my Protein and liquids only able to hold about 2 oz in the new little guy (my pouch). Am down about 13 pounds down since surgery went on a 2 mile walk this morning. Probable over doing it still having pain but eh.

timetogethealthy-Sept 24th-Tracie-239-??

I am doing great on the Protein requirements. Im getting in 3 shakes per day. i have struggled with the Water some. It helps by adding crystal light. That is my goal this week... to get all my fluids in!

WBU?

I'm doing great with fluids . But my doctor said not to do the protien shakes for the first week . Every doctor is different in on liquids

Back from the doctors visit in so much pain :( like I suspected I have an infection and she had to re open my incision without numbing it 1st to drain it!!! I thought I was going to pass out!!

post-24657-13813810410797_thumb.jpg

So I just had my surgery on the 12th I stayed in the hospital for 2 nights 3 days. I went home with a drain and going in tomorrow to have it removed. still have a little bit of pain but doing okay

Glad to hear you are doing well

Well, I had stocked up on Isopure. Protein Drink, so each gives me 40 grams Protein and 20 ounces liquid, just sipping all day. I really hate the chewable vitamins, but taking every day like a good(?) boy. No solids for 3 more weeks per dr, but tuna sounds sooooooo goooood!

First check up is weds, so will see what fat has flushed away :)

Going walking as much as possible, and gas,gas,gas releases feels so good!

Hope everyone else will be feeling better soon as wel

Hi can you believe I'm still in the hospital...with a collapsed lung..hurts like heck..might get to go home in a few more days...hope everyone one else is doing great...good luck to everyone else..

Hi can you believe I'm still in the hospital...with a collapsed lung..hurts like heck..might get to go home in a few more days...hope everyone one else is doing great...good luck to everyone else..

Wow! I'm sorry your having one hell of a time! I'm Jennifer by the way lol. I really hope you get out of there soon and nothing else goes wrong! I'm keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

Back from the doctors visit in so much pain :( like I suspected I have an infection and she had to re open my incision without numbing it 1st to drain it!!! I thought I was going to pass out!!

Eweeee that looks sore! Hopefully that will heal quickly now. I hope the rest of your recovery goes smoothly.

Am 7 days post op no nausea getting in all my Protein and liquids only able to hold about 2 oz in the new little guy (my pouch). Am down about 13 pounds down since surgery went on a 2 mile walk this morning. Probable over doing it still having pain but eh.

You go girl!! Wish I had some of that determination! And hope my recovery, when u have the surgery goes just as well. Congratulations!!