Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This was the pic that scared me and kick started my search into exploring wls! Highest wt 284!!

post-24657-13813810280461_thumb.jpg

Deb congrats on getting home so fast hope the meds have kicked in!You are the first september member to clock in post op (shouldnt there be a reward?) Hugsssssssssss and heal fast keep us updated when you can. we are all rooting for you!

sis boom bah goooooooooooooooooooooo debbbbbbbbbbbbb

So Surgery is on the 10th and they were supposed to call me today with my surgery time. Guess what no call, I called the office twice and left a message with the surgical nurse who schedules the surgeries and the PA who works with the doctor. And nothing, I am sure everything is ok but in the back of my mind I am freaking out thinking they forgot about me or my surgery was never actually scheduled or something BAHHHHHHHHHHHH, so kind of freaking out a BIT.

Tiffany, hope they call soon. Don't freak out to soon someone just got busy and forgot to make the call(they should KNOW nurses don't forget these things EVERRRRRR)

This was the pic that scared me and kick started my search into exploring wls! Highest wt 284!!

Who is that handsome man you are with? cute as a button. I am happy that you found this tool (WLS) to acheive your goals. You are a beautiful woman and deserve to be happy with your body and as able to keep up with that little guy as you want to be. keep the faith your day is coming soon!

Who is that handsome man you are with? cute as a button. I am happy that you found this tool (WLS) to acheive your goals. You are a beautiful woman and deserve to be happy with your body and as able to keep up with that little guy as you want to be. keep the faith your day is coming soon!

Thanks rabrijumo for your words of encouragement ;) that lil man is my son Jose he's 5 and is full of energy as u guessed right lol I'm hoping to keep up with him very soon!!

Good Luck and Prayers to everyone that has went and is going to surgery before me.. I wish you the best, and a speedy recovery. I am on 10th day of my pre op diet, and I am so tired, I just want to sleep.. my poor hubby and son have come down with a cold so I keep telling them please dont get me sick.. lol, or i cant have my surgery,,, they must think im crazy.. Well have a great day, and best wishes for all!!!

Good Luck and Prayers to everyone that has went and is going to surgery before me.. I wish you the best' date=' and a speedy recovery. I am on 10th day of my pre op diet, and I am so tired, I just want to sleep.. my poor hubby and son have come down with a cold so I keep telling them please dont get me sick.. lol, or i cant have my surgery,,, they must think im crazy.. Well have a great day, and best wishes for all!!![/quote']

Hope your family starts feeling better soon(someone will have to take care of you...lol)I'm worried about my pre-op diet. I start my liquid diet on the 9th. My last day of work isn't till the 16th. I'm afraid I'll be to weak to work.

Jessica

Im on day 8 of my pre op clear liquid diet and the scale has only move -1lb :( I see ppl have lost alot of lbs on pre op diets:/ I have my last appt 2moro before surgery Monday I hope everything goes well.... Worried in Texas!!!

Hope your family starts feeling better soon(someone will have to take care of you...lol)I'm worried about my pre-op diet. I start my liquid diet on the 9th. My last day of work isn't till the 16th. I'm afraid I'll be to weak to work.

Jessica

Jessica, I have given them all abx..and lots of vit-c, my husband it getting ready to leave overseas, so my son will do his best to take care of me..what kind of liquid diet do you have to do? just get a really good protien shake, b/c you will use it anyways after surgery.. I use isoprene. I work from home for a Dr, that i use to work ofr back in AZ so i lucked out there.. if you get to weak at work, just tell them and leave work.. I find the fact i had to cut out coffee was the hardest.. i still cant get rid of the headaches, I am sure you are going to do fantastic I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!! nothing taste as good as looking thin feels!!

Im on day 8 of my pre op clear liquid diet and the scale has only move -1lb :( I see ppl have lost alot of lbs on pre op diets:/ I have my last appt 2moro before surgery Monday I hope everything goes well.... Worried in Texas!!!

Gurl, Im on day 10, and my scale has only moved 2lbs.. i think we have stubbon fat.. I am also on(the time of my month) have you been drinking enough Water? Ive been trying to drink at least 1 gallon a day to flush out all the toxics. also weight yourself only iin the morning right after you have peed. I am sure everything will be fine..btw my name is Leilani... nice to meet you..

Gurl' date=' Im on day 10, and my scale has only moved 2lbs.. i think we have stubbon fat.. I am also on(the time of my month) have you been drinking enough Water? Ive been trying to drink at least 1 gallon a day to flush out all the toxics. also weight yourself only iin the morning right after you have peed. I am sure everything will be fine..btw my name is Leilani... nice to meet you..[/quote']

The time of tye month is the worst to be on the scale. Your body retains so much water it looks like and feels like the scalr hasnt moved. I hate being on tye scale with aunt flo. Its so disappointimg

I have to do a ten day low sugar full liquid diet. I can only have three servings of dairy and two Protein Shakes a day. I can have all the broth, Water, flavored water sugar free popcicles( stuff like that) that I want! Ten days of it.

Jessica

The time of tye month is the worst to be on the scale. Your body retains so much Water it looks like and feels like the scalr hasnt moved. I hate being on tye scale with aunt flo. Its so disappointimg

Hi Leilani nice to meet u also I think thats what it is my stubborn fat lol j/k I'm drinking tons of water more than the 64 oz required :/ ugh I feel u with aunt flo it's that time of the month for me also :(