Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My name is Wendy' date=' been a crazy few weeks since I posted. Some smart person told me the time wld fly by...but my dd being in the hospital, my granny passing, and back to school time flew my and tomorrow is the day!!!! Can't wait!!!![/quote']

Grannykathy.......september 24.........kathy

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........

Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........

Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272

Mommyhand....Sept 5......? ........ ........

Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..

Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....

Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???

Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...? ....?.......?

Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240.???

Ciaobella...Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209

NurseTab...Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....

Amazeyem......Sept 10......Lisa......315....303

Momof6.....Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4

moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .........

HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274

Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....???

lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia... .....

Goddessblaze...Sept 13....?....240.....234

Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........

Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela...... ....

Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225

Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325

Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290

Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou.... .........

janelane...Sept 18......Jessica....330 ..318

uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?

jknap01...Sept 21.....Jennifer.......370...?

Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........

chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....

Dejoseana...Sept 25..? ..... .....

rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..436 goal 175

rurias...........Sept 2....Ramona.... ....

32 SEPTEMBER MEMBERS

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

*Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........

*Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........

*Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272

*Mommyhand...Sept 5...Wendy.....267.....250

*Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..

*Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....

*Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???

*Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...?....?.......?

*september2012....Sept 7...?...???

*Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240

*jess929......Sept 10...Jessica...284...238

*Ciaobella...Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209

*NurseTab...Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....

*Amazeyem......Sept 10......Lisa........

*Momof6.....Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4

*moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .........

*HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274

*Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....???

*lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia... ...

*Goddessblaze...Sept 13....?....240.....234

*Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........

*Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela...... ....

*Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225

*Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325

*Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290

*Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou.... .........

*janelane...Sept 18......Jessica....330 ..318

*uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?

*jknap01...Sept 21.....Jennifer.......370...?

*grannykathy...Sept 24....348...310

*Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........

*chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....

*Dejoseana...Sept 25..? ..... .....

*rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..436 goal 175

*rurias...........Sept 25....Ramona.... ...

WOW!!! 35 strong... Thank you all for participating!

Just a vent, I havent really told to many people about me having surgery, my husband and son know and are happy. My mother how ever is NOT, she thinks hard work, yoga, and anything holistic will cure me. I made the mistake of telling a girl on the AFB I live on while we were out walking about having surgery and her reply was "great, your going to be thinner than me", I thought WOW that's really crappy, and now I dont really want to say anything to anyone about what I am going to have done as I dont feel like they will share in my happiness, but rather look at like i took the easy way out. I look back at the countless months i spent doing bootcamp style workouts and going to crossfit and was just unable to loss the weight, I am physically very strong I just carry ALOT of weight and need to get it off. I just wish the people around me would be happy and support me. One thing for sure is I cant wait to get back to roller derby and bootcamp, but the dr said that wont be at least for 4 months...grrr, he said can"t you do "nice girl " sports..lol

Goddessblaze, A lot of people don't understand. My dad sounds like your mom. He promised me any exercise equipment I wanted to NOT have surgery. Ask almost anyone that has had surgery and they will tell you it's one of the hardest things they have ever done. Once you start losing weight and feeling better people will ask how you lost it and will tell you how good you look. We do this surgery for us and our family, no one else needs to understand, besides.... You have all of us...lol!

Jessica

Just want to wish all my operation "twins" good luck in our operations and new life! Im already on my pre op fast as its only 8 hours away!! Make everthing go smoothly for all

Goddessblaze, A lot of people don't understand. My dad sounds like your mom. He promised me any exercise equipment I wanted to NOT have surgery. Ask almost anyone that has had surgery and they will tell you it's one of the hardest things they have ever done. Once you start losing weight and feeling better people will ask how you lost it and will tell you how good you look. We do this surgery for us and our family, no one else needs to understand, besides.... You have all of us...lol!

Jessica

Thanks, I am so stressed, that my jaw is locking up at night and just started about 2 days ago, I had to start sleeping with my mouth guard in I skate with and taking somas. I know it will be worth it in the end, and I know I do it for me. I just wish my mother would realize not only have i done my read about the surgery and the out come etc and failure rate, I am also in the medical field.. I know the risk i am taking, put it is something I want and she doesnt have to get up every morning in pain and push herself through a work out and then come home and sit in a ice bath, etc.. I can say one person who will be shocked is my husband when he comes home from overseas...lol, he has never seen me under 200ibs.. only in pics

Going for pre-op testing and registration in the morning... Getting closer!!!

Jessica

Jessica thanks for doing the update I was just about to.

Today I posted the following:

Support is priceless

About a month ago I crafted a whole post on Facebook about my decision to have WLS .

I deleted it before posting.

Yesterday I posted a short announcement of my decision and today I had over 20 supportive responses from my friends all over the USA. It moved me to tears. I do not know what I thought people would say but the overwhelming support was not expected and very welcome!

I guess I am beyond lucky. my family is behind me 100%! Maybe it is that I have so much lose and have become so unable people are worried about me. Maybe some of you carry the wt well enough that people don't see the affect as easily. however if I were to do it over I would do it years and years ago before I developed the comorbities and became this unable. So forget what others say. You made a decision to make a new you and trust yourself, you are doing what is best for you.

Way to go Rachel!!! Woo hoo!

Jessica

I wonder how deb and twos2many are doing post op!?

Wow in 22 day that will be me.

I had another bout / apisode of AFib today started at 830 am right as I left for work then converted around noon. I will defiantly be discussing it with my bariatric doc at our appt the twelfth.

My start weight 228