Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im only on day one and having withdraws any suggestions on ways to help quit

All i can say is i quit and the first three days where literally hell! Awful headaches, just keep busy by the fourth day I was much better. Hang in there!

I know this is a weight loss forum so I wot day eat but get some hard candy, something to occupy your mouth!

I held a pen between my fingers odd as that sounds. DO NOT GIVE IN!! The first 3 days are the worst, the next 5 suck and after that your into just the I want one bad not so much the I NEED one NOW stage.

Stay away from smokers during this time, caffeine can help odd as that sounds, I just drank allot of coffee and tea.

DO NOT EAT A LARGE MEAL!!! If your like me ad always smoke after a meal try small ones.

NYQUIL tonight! I would dose myself with NyQuil at night to help me sleep. Break yor morning routine whatever it is tomarrow so you don't smoke. I actually took 3 days off and slept all that I could.

Be strong and hand write some apology letters to peeps you will, not might but will snap at!

Holler if you need some encouragement!

Ty both hopefully i can do this ik u have to stop foe surgery

I have a home office so my day is norm take kids to school go in the office work and smoke a pack :( right now I am having a really hard time sitting at the pc working and not smoking :0 so I feel you this sucks lol

Babysteps;

This was the hardest part for me too! I game some and I used to smoke like a chimney while I gamed

Lmao I'm a huge Xbox gamer smoking and not killing ppl 0.0 I'll get this but it will take a bit :)

Roflmao!! If you play bf3 just snipe people an pretend that they are smoking while your doing it!

Mw3 but it does help a bit coz boy can you yell at ppl a lot on there :P

Heck ua! And If you get irritated walk around and knife people or pistol em. Nothing says I'm mad at the world and makes you feel better than a grown man screaming at his tv because you keep knifing him.

This is so true :) but I always say aww I'm sorry I norm team up with a few my other girl player friends hahaha

Quiting is hard no doubt. I wear a patch and also have my e-cig. Let me tell you, it helps tremendously. And believe it or not. I can be around smokers and it doesn't affect me. And I smoked for 20 years. The first day is the hardest, but once the patch starts to work it is so much better with the withdraws. My problem is mental more than physical. And my Dr doesn't do testing for nicotine, so that surprised me. Good luck!!!

Hubby got me a e cig this morning that does help a ton :)

I cant get my patch to stay on it keepfalling off

vanna,

Are you putting it on an area that has lotion? Sometimes the soap has moisterizers that can leave a film and make it hard for Patches to stay on. You should be able to chose multiple sites of patch application, i would consult the manufacturer info and see if another site works for you.