Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has Anyone Got Plastic Surgery In Mexico?

I have a friend who had her breast done in Mexico along with several other friends who had plastic surgery in Mexico I will find out who she used. Do you speak Spanish she was Mexican and was very familiar with the area there cause she has family that lives there in Mexico

Has anyone had a consult from the Docs in Mexico? I've been quoted by several docs in us for 15k and thats for a complete body lower body lift including thigh lift and breast aug. How much less is it in Mexico? Just curious. Thanks!

you can also check out another youtuber, missgretaification . she's a little over the top, but she says it like it is and had both her WLS and plastic surgery there. good luck, this is a great topic-there are unlimted choices.

Thank you to all who answered to my post' date=' however not to my question.

I am wanting to talk to those who DID chose to go to Mexico or abroad for cosmetic surgery.

I trust other country's doctors and I really don't like the slander on Mexican doctors. Some are genius just like some in the USA are too. That is why for my breasts I would only see dr Robert Rey (usa doc)and not other surgeons in the USA because he is amazing in breasts and does them in Beverly hills all the time.

Again I thank you guys for your posts but I DO want to go abroad for my plastic surgery.

Thanks

[/quote']

I had extensive dental surgery in Thailand that saved me $25,000 even after flight and hotel? I was pleased with the work. I did a lot of research in advance. There are good and bad surgeons/doctors/dentists everywhere, including in the US. The threat of malpractice suits does not guarantee a good doctor/surgeon/dentist in the US. I am considering a facelift in Mexico or Thailand.

Instead of 35000 I'm paying 23000 for a total body make over & the surgeon is willing to take monthly payment until 1 week before surgery is schedule. Right now I'm paying 5500 for boobs with my own body fat no implants silicone stuff. This is getting done with a USA plastic surgeon

Well that's good for you then. But I am looking for info about people who have or want to travel abroad' date=' to have the plastic surgery done :)[/quote']

I have no experience in it. I have heard that people go to Mexico and overseas for plastic surgery because it's MUCH cheaper. Some doctors are hacks and some are excellent, same as here. I would imagine that, as long as you do your research and choose carefully it's fine. Asking here is a good place to start. Does Mexico have a website where you can check out surgeons?

My surgery has been cancel. I'm sure there is website. Google it