Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The grass looks greener on the other side because it's fertilized with BULLSHIT!!! Aarval don't let your weight loss get to your head. Your wife married you very heavy so she loves you no matter what!!!

Why would a women need to mark her territory? What good does that do for her?

personally, and i dont know really if this is many other women (i was just joking about the knowing women thing lol)

if im afraid im losing a man, his interest, or if other women are showing interest, zoning in....ill hit him with the sex twice as hard and twice as good just to show him that #1. hes mine and #2. what he would be missing.

i know that sounds horrible, but its primitive, base and in my case.... true.

Flirting. A huge thing on a marriage. A union that the Lord has endorsed and signed. I've never married but seen first hand plenty of marriages suffer because of it. Flirting makes your partner feel insecure fat or not. Why not flirt with your spouse? Anyone heard the saying every time you go to the beach you get a little damp? Flirting is going to the beach. To all MARRIED flirts, maybe you should read your bibles because it is the greatest love story ever told. It will guide you on what your role is as a husband or wife. It is distasteful as well as disrespectful to God's covenant of marriage to flirt. I'm sure I'll receive alot if flack as a single woman for saying these things but I know what my Bible says and I stand by the word of God.

These are the reasons I've never married. Not because I'm fat but because I haven't been about the right thing and would never enter into Gods covenant if I couldn't enjoy all of the beautiful blessings that come along with it because I still wanted to flirt and such.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

It's all good girl,and which chapter in the bible talks about flirting. I really didn't know that was bad.

It's all good girl' date='and which chapter in the bible talks about flirting. I really didn't know that was bad.[/quote']

It doesn't use the word flirting...coveting ,lust, and impure thoughts are. READ the word and you might find out something you never knew before. Please feel free to not take my word for it but read the scriptures.

Panda I agree. Flirting can be a recipe for disaster.you might not think its nothing but it could lead to something.

I have been with my boyfriend for just over two years we have a son together and I have a three year old from a previous relationship. My whole life I have been overweight but have always been told "you have such a pretty face". My boyfriend is already a little jealous in a cute way. But as the weight falls off I see he's getting more insecure. I try to explain to him that I love him and want only him. I don't understand why he or any other man thinks their partners/spouses will leave them when they lose their weight. He loved me and wanted to be with me when I looked and felt my worst. There's no way in hell I'm gonna leave him when I look and feel me best. Just wish he knew that.

Yes me!!! My husband has always been jealous. I figure (I always felt low self esteem when I gain weight) hubby was still jealous. Idk why men weren't checking me out or anything but he claim they were & even said were u looking at him? I would have no idea what guy cuz I honestly have eyes for him. I check out guys when I'm alone driving but I have respect for my marriage so it's look but don't touch.

My grandma always said "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you order home cooking!"

Lol...there's another thread here where everyone already did the Facebook thing : )

"yes" its drop it like it's hot

My grandma always said "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you order home cooking!"

Yummy home cooking

Just let him know u married sickness and health well this falls in that situation . You ate healthy feeling better about yourself maybe he doesnt feel good about his self. Maybe takevhimbout ate go away for night maybe make it about him see if it helps

So I have to ask about the another angle, how do you deal with the new attention you get? Someone earlier said confidence = attractiveness and I think we can all agree we feel more confident. Can we avoid or turn away the attention that makes for some of the jelousy without being rude?