Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

South Beach Diet Bandsters???

Hey all,

I did much better yesterday. I ate a lot more Protein and I am on my way to the store today to get stuff for the week that will make it easy on me.

I do better on the weekend when I am not rushed for time.

Today's goal: 64+ oz Water, 1800 calories or less & exercise!

Hey!

Today I had a 3 egg cheese omlette with sauteed mushrooms for Breakfast, and lunch was some chicken and 2 pieces of brocollie from a chinese restaurant we went to eat at.

Liquids: 40 ounces so far!

I am going to rest from exercise today.

I am more hungry today! I forgot to take my QuickSlim30 and I can tell!

But it is almost 4pm and if I take it now, I may not sleep well.

I did take my 1 tbsp. of Glacial Milk liquid Vitamin and I started taking 1 Biotin in the morning.

I have been "Water loading" like Sandy from smarterbandsters advises, which means drinking as much as you can before a meal. Dr. Ortiz advises no drinking for 1 hour, but I think if I haven't had my Water intake, I will do this. I do follow the No water for 1 hour after though.

Thank God I am doing South Beach because I feel like I can eat and my appetite feels normal. I don't push myself though.

How is everyone else???

What types of goals do we have for this week???

Let's keep each other going!!!

hi

I'm lurking on this post as I have stepped away from the beach lol (have been so sick with throat infection).Lots of oats,mushy vegetables....

What is Quickslim30?

Have a good day on the beach.

I was not at all at the beach this weekend. I went to a friend's house yesterday and they were all eating candy and I gave into temptation and had some too. Today at the super bowl party I went to, everyone was snacking and there wasn't anything there that I was supposed to have. I told myself before I left the house that I would be fine just sipping on Water. But I ended up eating some cheese and crackers.

I will do better now that the weekend is over and I am back on my regular routine. I hope once I get my fill that snack foods won't look appealing to me because I will feel full. It's just so hard to watch other people eat bad things!

I did pretty good today. I drank all my Water, I exercised way harder than I thought I was going to and I ate about 2000 calories. I wanted to eat less than 1800 but after the workout I had I don't fault my extra 200 calories at all.

Denise 822, I hear you about the Superbowl. I just went and hung out at a friend's house and thankfully, there wasn't much there to tempt me. I am opposite of you in that I seem to do better on the weekends than during the week.

Alright, todays goals are:

1800 calories

work out at the gym lifting weights (blech, I am already trying to weasel my way out of it).

64 oz H20

treadmill 30 minutes

go shopping again for bandster friendly food that is fast and easy

It is only 10:30 and I am already hungry.

I notice if I really have a tough workout I am usually starving the next day.

Morning ladies: Hey Audrey what is the recipe for chicken mozzerela balls? Those sound really good.

I actually bought them at Sams Club. They are all natural, no preservatives and very tasty. I put a little marinara on them and have a good meal. I used to only be able to have 4, but now I can have 8!!!

Bye Bye restriction!!!

I am so glad to be doing south beach or I think I'd be losing control by now.

Alright, todays goals are:

1800 calories

work out at the gym lifting weights (blech, I am already trying to weasel my way out of it).

64 oz H20

treadmill 30 minutes

go shopping again for bandster friendly food that is fast and easy

Sound like good goals!!!

I am having to keep focused to about doing my exercise today! I feel lazy!!! But, I have to make myself do it!!!

My goals for today

1. drink my Water, at least 64 ounces

2. exercise

This is what I have eaten today:

Breakfast: 3 small eggs, stirfryed with mushroooms, onions and tomatoes and 4 pieces of deli style turkey cold cuts with salsa (about 280 calories)

Liquids: drank 32 ounces from wake up to before Breakfast

It is only 10:30 and I am already hungry.

I notice if I really have a tough workout I am usually starving the next day.

I have been really hungry too!!!

I am definitely going to take my QuickSlim30 today.

All goals met for today!

Breakfast: 3 eggs with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, 4 cold cuts sauteed and salsa (about 380 calories)

Lunch: 1 small can of sardines and a dollop of hummus (about 250 calories)

Snack: 10 almonds ( about 100 calories) and 1 Laughing Cow cheese

Dinner: 1 sirloin steak hamburger patty with cheddar cheese melted on top (about 400 calories)

Calories: about 1150 ish

Exercise: elyptical machine for 30 minutes

Supplements: 1 tbsp. Glacial Milk, 1 Biotin, 1 QuickSlim30

Liquids: 64 ounces of crystal light (watered down with Pure Lemon )

** I am eating so well on the Beach. I wonder if I will still lose weight???<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hi, I just started today for my 2 week pre-op diet.

For breakfast I had 2 turkey sausage patties and 2 boiled eggs.

Snack- string cheese

For lunch, I brought some lettuce rollup (turkey and cheese) and Jello. I thought about getting a small side salad, but it has pecans in it.

Are pecans okay for the 1st 2 week? I just got the book last night from a friend and I haven't had a chance to read it. Thanks for any info.