Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

South Beach Diet Bandsters???

This is what I have eaten today:

Liquids: 20 crystal light

Breakfast: 1 egg and 1 slice cheddar cheese a lil butter

Lunch: South Beach chicken and green Beans

Snack: 2 string cheese

Snack: yogurt

Dinner: smoked oysters

Liquids: 44 ounces lemon crystal light and will have 24 more

I forgot my vitamins!

Gym: 40 minutes treadmill and 20 minutes on the bicycle

I am full and don't want to eat. My stomach feels tight and I don't feel like I could eat more anyway. I have only had about 900 calories today. My goal is 1200, but I physically can't.

I think I need to take Snacks when I go to the gym to eat afterwards. Then I can get in a few more hundred calories.

I ate 1835 calories, 76 grams Protein, 266 grams of carbs, 57 grams of fat today... which is 16% Protein, 57% carbs and 27% fat

No gym today because I am still on restrictions from Lasik surgery.

I am wanting to participate in a 5k this weekend but not sure if I will be cleared by that time.

Good Morning!!

This is what I have eaten today!

Water: 24 ounces with Just Lemon and 1 pk. Splenda

Breakfast: 2 eggs, mushrooms, 1 slice of cheddar cheese, 1/2 tbl. Olive Oil, salsa

I ate it and feel very satisfied. I could not eat more or else I'd feel sick.

I am meeting my step daughter at the gym at 12:30. The thing is, my kids get out at 2:30 and the gym is by there school, so I can't just come back home. When I get to the gym, I have to stay there until I go get my girls. Maybe I'll go at 1pm. I want to do some light weights too.

What are your goals???

Remember, Friday is our weigh in!!!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheddar cheese with mushrooms

Lunch: 5 chicken stuffed with mozerlla cheese meat balls

Snack: black Beans and cheese

Dinner: shrimp, fish and brocolli stirfry

Liquids: 70 ounces Water and crystal light

Exercise: 1 hour on the elyptical machine

Supplements: 1 tbsp. Glacial milk liquid Vitamins and 1 QuickSlim30

I ate too fast at dinner and it didn't sit well. I only got in about 900 calories but I don't feel like I can eat more. I don't understand how they want us to eat 3 small Protein meals and veggies and get in 1200 calories a day.

Good thing South Beach doesn't count calories. You just eat until you are satisfied. But, I just want to for now to see how my body is reacting to the calorie intake.

I would love to do this diet with you (well maybe love is too stong a word) but breakfasts are very hard for me to get down. For some reason eggs are next to impossible. I also work early in the morning, like most of us, so by the time I can eat I cannot get eggs (i hate hardboiled ones). Yes, that is me, always making excuses.

I would love to do this diet with you (well maybe love is too stong a word) but breakfasts are very hard for me to get down. For some reason eggs are next to impossible. I also work early in the morning, like most of us, so by the time I can eat I cannot get eggs (i hate hardboiled ones). Yes, that is me, always making excuses.

Welcome to the Beach!!!

If you look at the beginning of the thread there are different menus and recipes. You can take cheese, cold cuts rolled with cream cheese are a couple of examples.

Let's just encourage each other!

I am barely getting my butt back on the workout train! I belong to a gym and have gone once. I also have an elyptical trainer I got on. Just start slow and with what you have at home. I also have some dance videos and aerobic videos.

I usually post what I eat, drink, supplements, and exercise. I also do it so I can look back and see what I ate and what worked for me. Aslo what I ate that kept me at a plateau.

Talk to you soon!:clap2:

My husband took me out to eat for Breakfast.

Breakfast: cheese omelette, bell peppers, onions, sausage. I ate about 3/4 of a 3 egg omlette. So, about 2 eggs.

Lunch: 8 small chicken parmesan meatballs in marinara sauce

Snack: 10 almonds and 2 Laughing Cow cheese

Dinner: 3 eggs steamed in Tomato sauce and cheddar cheese melted on top

Liquids: 24 ounces Water, 24 ounces of crystal light

Supplements: QuickSlim20

Exercise: it was raining and my husband was home. I may get on the elyptical later.

I feel great, I am happy with my food choices. On the South Beach, appetite is naturally curbed after about 4 days or so.

I also weigh in on Friday. I feel even thinner!!!

I am also adding True Lemon to my Water and it makes me pee,so I am not retaining water.

Hey guys,

I have been doing not so great the last two days. Haven't been keeping track and I haven't been doing good either. I have been craving carbs, and eating them. I am still eating less but I am not making good food choices.

I did call and schedule my fill for February 23. The last two days I feel like I am getting closer to being an overeater. So tomorrow I am going to get back on track again.

I am perpetually late in the morning so I have trouble with eggs. I am doing a Protein shake instead.

Gonna try to join you on the beach. Been on the band journey going on three years this month. God has been good to me and I had lost up to 140 pounds total with the band with a recent gain and need to get more focused.

I know this diet works as I have been on it before and loved the results. I fell off the wagon several months ago and got back into eating carbas and being hungry more. The best part about this SB diet is that you don't get hungry ever. I suffer from food demons attacking at night, however, so need your encouragement daily on this part.

WORST PROBLEM AND HABITS: My dear hubby works at night and I work during the day so therefore when I sit and watch TV I feel the urge to snack which is just all in my head I know as I am normally not hungry.

My goals for today:

• Drink 82 oz Water.
  • Exercise at least 30-40 minutes on treadmill if cannot get to gym.
  • Journal all my food.< /span>
  • Check this board often for encouragement.
  • Visualize me 80 pounds lighter!

Good luck to us all!

Yes, I seem to have the most trouble in the mornings. It is hard for me to make enough time for myself to eat right in the morning. And if I get off on a wrong foot it seems to make the rest of the day difficult.

My goals for today:

Eat a good Breakfast

Drink 64 oz H20

Eat less than 2000 calories

Walk on treadmill