Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Losingit the Nectars are absolutely yummy!!! Which flavors did you get!!

Where do you find the Nectars? Other than online?

I'm not sure if you can buy them in the store but best bet would be somewhere like GNC but I buy mine online!

I'm not sure if you can buy them in the store but best bet would be somewhere like GNC but I buy mine online!

Thank you :)

My doc gave many options but I like Boost Glucose Control. Best wishes.

Hello Vamp, I got the Twisted cherry and Fuzzy Navel. Haven't tried them yet though.

I also use Cappella flavor drops that are sugar free. I love the toasted almond and coconut in my chocolate shake. I used the snickerdoodle in the vanilla shake.....didn't like that as much. I find vanilla shakes I can taste the Protein powder more. Next try will be the PB2 mixed in with it to see if that helps cut the taste. Have you tried that?

blankmama, I bought my sytrax Nectars from Amazon.< /p>

Oh and does anyone use the Calcet Citrate Chews? I just ordered some of them online too. I like the chocolate...going to try the lemon. CAn't find them in the stores so had to go online.

Hello Vamp' date=' I got the Twisted cherry and Fuzzy Navel. Haven't tried them yet though.

I also use Cappella flavor drops that are sugar free. I love the toasted almond and coconut in my chocolate shake. I used the snickerdoodle in the vanilla shake.....didn't like that as much. I find vanilla shakes I can taste the Protein powder more. Next try will be the PB2 mixed in with it to see if that helps cut the taste. Have you tried that?

blankmama, I bought my sytrax Nectars from Amazon.< /p>

Oh and does anyone use the Calcet Citrate Chews? I just ordered some of them online too. I like the chocolate...going to try the lemon. CAn't find them in the stores so had to go online.[/quote']

The cherry is awesome....havent tried fuzzy navel yet! What is PB2? Definitely haven't tried that one!

Shakeology. Its low on the glycemic list. You got ur veggies and fruit in 8 oz glass everyday!! I recommend the chocolate. There's an app u can get for free that gives you every option under the rainbow, to make your favorite flavor! U can add a scoop of unflavored Protein to it, if you need a boost. And may I also recommend the NINJA Blender/chopper to mix your shakes. Cuts and chops ice beautifully!! My fruit smoothies taste like the ones from sonic drive in!! Without the buttload of sugar!!

Sent from my ANDROID using RNYTalk

What's the name of the app?

Just search shakeology app.

Sent from Barbiedoll77 using RNYTalk

Also try www.dietdirect.com

Try www.dietdirect.com

Anyone tried the BariWise products on www.dietdirect.com?

Does anyone have a problem with dumping from the sugar in Protein Drinks?

Does anyone have a problem with dumping from the sugar in Protein drinks?

No I have never had a problem with dumping from the sugar in Protein drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk