Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you hate about being overweight?

Feeling like my life is on hold. I'll do xxxx when I lose weight

Lugging the weight around, so exhausting!

Feeling like people are judging you

Man, hoping my approval comes through soon. So ready to start this journey!

I feel the same way, at least your close. I have to wait four more months just for them to submit my paperwork to the insurance co. Hope everything goes well for you, good luck :)

For me, it would be what 'did' I hate about being overweight. I admit a lot of things that I hated I didn't even realize because they had become such a part of my life sadly, but I can look back and see and realize it now. Here is my list in no particular order:

Not being able to crouch down and pet my dogs, pick things off the floor without enormous effort.

Not being able to tie my shoes without sitting down, huffing and puffing to get my foot high enough to reach the laces.

Not being able to 'wipe' certain areas very easily (if you know what I mean).

Sweating after I ate.

Not being able to wear high heels without feeling like I was going to topple over.

Not being able to buy boots because I couldn't zip them past my ankles.

Not being able to comfortably sit on certain chairs, or on an airplane in the seats.

Not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting red in the face and feeling like my chest would explode.

Having to ALWAYS shop in plus size stores, never being able to shop for cute clothes.

Being embarrassed to go to public events that involved dressing up and/or eating.

Those are the main things I can think of now. This surgery has changed my life!! It's not even been a year, and I already look and feel AMAZING!

For me, it would be what 'did' I hate about being overweight. I admit a lot of things that I hated I didn't even realize because they had become such a part of my life sadly, but I can look back and see and realize it now. Here is my list in no particular order:

Not being able to crouch down and pet my dogs, pick things off the floor without enormous effort.

Not being able to tie my shoes without sitting down, huffing and puffing to get my foot high enough to reach the laces.

Not being able to 'wipe' certain areas very easily (if you know what I mean).

Sweating after I ate.

Not being able to wear high heels without feeling like I was going to topple over.

Not being able to buy boots because I couldn't zip them past my ankles.

Not being able to comfortably sit on certain chairs, or on an airplane in the seats.

Not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting red in the face and feeling like my chest would explode.

Having to ALWAYS shop in plus size stores, never being able to shop for cute clothes.

Being embarrassed to go to public events that involved dressing up and/or eating.

Those are the main things I can think of now. This surgery has changed my life!! It's not even been a year, and I already look and feel AMAZING!

Man, nothing has been more painful than not being able to wear heels. I've been in a couple of weddings recently and holy cow, pure torture. Congrats on your success, I hope this is me in a year

Feeling like my life is on hold. I'll do xxxx when I lose weight Lugging the weight around' date=' so exhausting! Feeling like people are judging you Man, hoping my approval comes through soon. So ready to start this journey![/quote']

I hate the fact that everything I do seems to be exhausting. I don't like that I have a lower back problem. I'd like to be in smaller size clothing. I hate paying a lot for clothes because I'm over weight.

I'm dedicated to being healthier for me.

Man' date=' nothing has been more painful than not being able to wear heels. I've been in a couple of weddings recently and holy cow, pure torture. Congrats on your success, I hope this is me in a year[/quote']

I sooooo agree with you on wearing heels. I don't know how other plus size people do it in heels. Lol. This body and heels are a complete no no until I shed pounds. Lol

Ditto to all that has been posted. Also, I hate not having enough energy to play with my toddler.

#1 for me was feeling like a bystander as life passed me by. I hated not doing the things that I wanted to do because I was embarrassed or unable to because of my size.

Oh I think about this all the time but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping to have my surgery by the end of the year.

What I hate about being overweight is....

-not being able to wear my wedding ring.

-being bigger than my husband.

-not feeling comfortable in my skin.

-hate shopping for clothes.

-I do wear heels but I have almost fallen several times.

-hate having to use a CPAP machine at night.

-not being able to see my collar bones.

-hate pictures of myself being taken.

-being out of breath all the time.

That's all I can think of right now but I know there is more.

a

Oh I think about this all the time but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping to have my surgery by the end of the year. What I hate about being overweight is.... -not being able to wear my wedding ring. -being bigger than my husband. -not feeling comfortable in my skin. -hate shopping for clothes. -I do wear heels but I have almost fallen several times. -hate having to use a CPAP machine at night. -not being able to see my collar bones. -hate pictures of myself being taken. -being out of breath all the time. That's all I can think of right now but I know there is more.

Ugh I totally emphatize about pictures. I hate getting my picture taken, sucking it in so doesn't help lol

What do you hate about being overweight?................Really? Is this a legitimate question. Wouldn't the answer just be "Everything" . I can't imagine there is anything to like about it. :mellow:

Yes really! If you don't like the post don't contribute geez

What do you hate about being overweight?................Really? Is this a legitimate question. Wouldn't the answer just be "Everything" . I can't imagine there is anything to like about it. :mellow:

Mr. Recycled

This is the 2nd thread you have come and questioned someone's question. WTH is your problem? People can ask what they want and not have to have some smart ass remark and make them feel like its not a ligament question. If you don't like the thread or question don't respond please!

Mr. Recycled

This is the 2nd thread you have come and questioned someone's question. WTH is your problem? People can ask what they want and not have to have some smart ass remark and make them feel like its not a ligament question. If you don't like the thread or question don't respond please!

'

Learn how to read. I am not questioning her post. I am making a personal sarcastic comment that "I" hate everything about being overweight. But don't fret, I removed it just for you.

I hate sweating my arse off when nobody else is. I hate being so tired all the time. I hate being called "big guy" . I hate being uncomfortable most if the time. I hate not looking as professional as I could in a suit. It just looks bulky and uncomfortable. I hate thinking about food so much. I hate craving food bc of emotions. I hate being the fat guy on the scuba diving boat. I hate that I weighed too much to zip line in Kauai. I hate dealing with yoyo dieting....uhm that's just a few:)