Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Keeping complications secret NO MORE!

Choc cake' date=' donuts, etc.... Love them!! But those are only fat calories w no nutritional value. The objective is to stay healthy, not only increase numbers. That being said, I LOVE my glazed donut w choc milk at least once a week! :)[/quote']

And dont forget to dip the oreo in cold milk.. I will on a few months. Lol

Thanks for this topic, I am having the Same Issue, I CAN NOT eat. I am NEVER hungry, and force a few bites and feel sick....I am happy where my weight is now, but I am Afraid of where I will be in another few months....?? I am starting to wander if it is a Physical or Mental thing??

Hang in there girl!! We are going to figure this "puzzle" out!! :)

Thank you all for sharing. I hope you find some help. I have a son who has never really had a desire to eat. From the time he was little. I joke (only to my husband in private) that he got the opposite end of my compulsive eating disorder. He is 14 now and still under weight. The worst thing to do is for anyone to say something about his weight or comment on his food. I still have to quietly remind the Grandmothers to keep their comments to themselves. That his body and eating are not a topic they are allowed to comment on. Ensure has helped him the past few years, but he only will drink 1/2 a bottle a day.

I have heard many times about a three year mark after sleeve surgery. That people will start eating more. Maybe time will help you all. Good luck.

SKinnyGirl, How frightening, not to be able to eat when you need to supply your body with nutrition. I am wondering if you can freeze ensure or make an popsicle with it so you can easily get the nutrition down. Frozen seems to be helpful. I work Hospice and often I make health shakes for the older people who are not eating well. I always put a cup of ice cream in 4 ounces of ensure and blend until smooth. I have never had a person refuse the health shake and they are getting a load of calories and nutrition. Might be a way to sneak some calories easliy back into your diet. On the happier side I have an idea that you look wonderful and you are going to beat this non eating thing, as you beat the fat. You need to know you are strong or you would not have undertaken this journey and done as well as you have. You figured out how to lose the weight, now you will figure out how to stop losing weight..

I am not sleeved yet and I am going to ask what I am sure is a stupid question but I don't mean it to be ... If you are exceeding your goal weight and can't stop losing could you (and yes I know it is wrong and bad for you) but could you take an unflavored Protein powder and put it in a real ice cream shake or start using whole milk? And maybe you already are ... I guess I am wondering does it hurt to eat now or are you uncomfortable because you are full easily and as wrong as it is... Would it benefit you to eat a little junk food IF you are trying to get your weight back.

Again I really for know I'm just looking for these answers now since I am scheduled for oct 24th

Thank for your help

OOO if you guys don't mind me asking have you notice weather or not you skin particularly in your face and neck was it forgiving with all your successful weight loss? Some people snap back and look great and I noticed some people look a little more aged

Best of luck and God bless you guys

I have found if I eat junk food, I get sick to my stomach. High fat foods give me stomach cramps. I also had my gallbladder out so that may be part of the reason too. But I am ALSO afraid of eating this kind of food, cause I don't want to Gain All My weight back. I want to follow the rules, but as I do I keep losing.

I will try your Ensure-shake suggestion! Why aren't I able to think of nifty little tricks like that?! :)

Poorhouse, I think you have very valid questions. You might think they are silly to ask, but the truth is that most of us are not/ were not fat because we knew how to make positive and nutritious choices. I think when you first have surgery it is in your best interest to follow the plan to a T. However once you have hit a situation like ours, I think it's best to find the most healthiest way to add back calories. Do I find myself discouraged and eatting Junk? Absolutely. I know what made me gain weight before so it must work now right? Truth is, I eat the junk and I feel sick, dumping syndrome sets in. I crash, my mind goes haywire and I realize that my body just can no longer handle it. Best of luck to you on your surgery. My face and neck were forgiving, but not so much other areas.