Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you watch on Netflix?

Fringe was pretty cool to watch on Netflix. I also liked house of cards.

Fringe was pretty cool to watch on Netflix. I also liked house of cards.

Nobody will tell me what any of these shows are about?!

I know one of them is poiitical and I wouldn't like that but the bf would.

If someone would just give me an idea, like it's a cop drama, or whatever, so I could just know if it's anything I'm interested in, it would be such a help.

Nobody will tell me what any of these shows are about?!

I know one of them is poiitical and I wouldn't like that but the bf would.

If someone would just give me an idea, like it's a cop drama, or whatever, so I could just know if it's anything I'm interested in, it would be such a help.

Pick a show, and one of us will tell you what it is about. How about Homeland? That would appeal to both sexes. It is about a woman who is the point person for the CIA's division for a certain terrorist group, and she falls in love with an American convert to this terrorist group. Of course there are lots more characters, and you get into their lives, but there is enough material there for a guy to like also.

some people recommended Dowtown Abby., House of Cards, Nurse Jackie and Fringe . Can someone tell me what any of these are about.?

Favorites are Eureka( a hidden town full of geniuses and mishaps with great story lines) also Bones and Supernatural.

some people recommended Dowtown Abby.' date=' House of Cards, Nurse Jackie and Fringe . Can someone tell me what any of these are about.?[/quote']

Downton Abby is a period piece about a wealthy family as well as the staff that works for them. I think they have made it to the 1930's at this point? It has a chick flick quality to it, in my opinion. I enjoy it, being a chick and all…

Nurse Jackie is about an emergency room nurse who is addicted to drugs ( but in a humorous way!) as well as the people she works with. Has more universal appeal as far as the sexes.

I have never seen house of cards, and I gave up on fringe after the first season, so I can't help you there, sorry.

Fringe (from Wikipedia)

Fringe is an American science fiction television series created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci. It premiered on the Fox Broadcasting network on September 9, 2008, and concluded on January 18, 2013, after five seasons and 100 episodes. The series follows Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv), Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson), and Walter Bishop (John Noble), members of a Federal Bureau of Investigation "Fringe Division" team based in Boston, Massachusetts, under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. The series has been described as a hybrid of The X-Files, Altered States, and The Twilight Zone.

More Information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)

I enjoyed watching it.

My neighbor turned me onto" Orange is the new Black" . Loving it!!! (Crazy Eyes: )

Fringe (from Wikipedia) Fringe is an American science fiction television series created by J. J. Abrams' date=' Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci. It premiered on the Fox Broadcasting network on September 9, 2008, and concluded on January 18, 2013, after five seasons and 100 episodes. The series follows Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv), Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson), and Walter Bishop (John Noble), members of a Federal Bureau of Investigation "Fringe Division" team based in Boston, Massachusetts, under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. The series has been described as a hybrid of The X-Files, Altered States, and The Twilight Zone. More Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series) I enjoyed watching it.[/quote']

I'm addicted to watching the Fringe as of late. Lol

Mad Men

House of Cards

Orange is The New Black

U.S. of Tara

I'm addicted to watching the Fringe as of late. Lol

is it scary? I don't like scary.

is it scary? I don't like scary.

No - not scary at all.