Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 100 Mile Challange!

Hahahaha. "Lady' date=' step away from the Quest bars!"[/quote']

I think I may be addicted! They digest so much easier than real food...plus there is no cooking involved, which means no dirty pots or pans to clean up. Just one small wrapper to dispose of! LOL

Sent from my iPad using VST

Yes I commute to Austin, Tx on a weekly basis. I'm home on the weekends. We could meet for a nice ride sometime.

That would be awesome, hopefully we will still get to experience fall... But who knows in Colorado!

Maybe we can figure out a date/time to meet up. I know that long-distance commuting is hard...hubby did it for 2 years, we only saw him on weekends. :( Now he works primarily from home ...lol not sure which is worse. :P

So I was supposed to take it "easy" this weekend but I ended up mowing the lawn (we have quite a large lawn, actual mowing time..not including triming, etc...is like an hour.) Hubby is quite allergic to the lawn (lucky me!) so rather than hear him wheeze and act like he is on his deathbed I took over the mowing duties years ago. Anyway, I have one more day of "rest" before my weight class tomorrow. Oh and I don't have a fitbit or anything to keep track, so the lawn mowing isn't going into this challenge...LOL!

Got in 3 miles on the ARC machine this morning.

I want a category for braving Florida in a suit and heels. Sweating like a construction worker. Surely I'm burning some calories?

I want a category for braving Florida in a suit and heels. Sweating like a construction worker. Surely I'm burning some calories?

Of course you are!! Gotta love suit n heels in hot,humid weather ;-P

Is there a category for sitting on the back porch swing ....wrapped in a quilt....drinking a cup of coffee and watching the leaves fall? I'm in that one at the moment.

Yesterday's totals:

10.1 miles, 605 squats

Hi everyone!!! Doing great getting in those miles!!! Sundays are my rest day so none clocked yesterday . Today I was up at the crack of dawn and at the gym. Did 4 miles!!! 1 on treadmill, 2 on elliptical and 1 on bike!!! Loving the gym and I have missed my eArly morning exercise!!! Total on day 7 is 21 miles!!!!!

Is there a category for sitting on the back porch swing ....wrapped in a quilt....drinking a cup of coffee and watching the leaves fall? I'm in that one at the moment.

Now that's MY KIND of exercise! Love Fall!!!! Enjoy it.

Ok..so this weekend was a bust for me! i was excited to get in a lot of miles but it didn't quite work out that way...I felt blahhh! I only got in 4 miles on Saturday. I took a super quick walk with my dog (.5 mile) and rode my bike for 3.5 miles. My total so far is 20 miles. I have to get in at least 11 miles by tomorrow to be on target for my goal...So, I intend to bust my butt! Everyone is doing so well...I'm so glad I found this thread...

4.07 miles today for a total of 13.55 miles. :D

Yes that's the "I'm really good at rubbing salt in the wounds" award.

Good for you. Relax and enjoy.

That's what you NEED to be doing! YAAY for you, Butter

Alright, so I haven’t posted my miles daily, so summing up my week so far.

October 1st: walked 3 miles – biked 3 miles

October 2nd: walked 3 miles – biked 3 miles

October 3rd: walked 3 miles – biked 3 miles

Total to date: 18 miles and very soar!!

Updates....

October 4th: walked 3 miles – biked 3 miles – 50 Squats

October 5th: biked 10 miles – 100 Squats

October 6th: biked 10 mikes – 100 Squats

MTD Total: 44 Miles and 250 Squats

I can defiantly feel the burn, but that’s how I know its working!!