Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 weeks out evil pizza

I've done 15 miles of cross country hiking in the last two days. I'm hungry. And yes, really. It was good, too.

No need for the justification. I'm just bloody jealous!

Oh dear lord.. this Spag Bol is a-maz-ing....

Right, sorry for hijacking. Please resume discussions centred around pizza at 5 weeks out. I shall be munching on blended meat and tomatoes and garlic and.. oh for the love of sweet jesus, fresh basil.... <burp>

Oh! I bought a can of spam, too. Never could open it, though. Not desperate enough.

Lol I bought underwood deviled ham and liverwurst spread (and yes I ate it)

Lol I bought underwood deviled ham and liverwurst spread (and yes I are it)

You are it? Like, you are what you eat?

I eyed the Vienna sausages and the deviled ham but I just couldn't. The spam was bought in desperation but my husband shamed me by laughing out loud so...

Yup. No blowies for him for a long time in retaliation.

You are it? Like' date=' you are what you eat?

I eyed the Vienna sausages and the deviled ham but I just couldn't. The spam was bought in desperation but my husband shamed me by laughing out loud so...

Yup. No blowies for him for a long time in retaliation.[/quote']

Yep... You're cruel....

Oh dear lord.. this Spag Bol is a-maz-ing....

Right' date=' sorry for hijacking. Please resume discussions centred around pizza at 5 weeks out. I shall be munching on blended meat and tomatoes and garlic and.. oh for the love of sweet jesus, fresh basil.... <burp>[/quote']

What did u eat! :) sounds yummy

guys, I hear ya! I went out for lunch today to a Mexican restaurant. My eyes are still sooooo much bigger than my stomach. I am 2 months out (down almost 50 lbs!) and had no idea what to order. Settled on the shrimp fajitas w/out the tortilla of course. Btw, I could only eat 3 shrimp... Next time it's an appetizer for sure!

I laughed and laughed. You guys are so funny. I had to think for a minute about Lipsticks punishment for her husband. But yes got it in the end. Still laughing. Can't even remember what the post is about.