Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

post-66199-13813670251022_thumb.png

[ATTACH]18785[/ATTACH]

post-66199-13813670251587_thumb.png

[ATTACH]18786[/ATTACH]

I've seen those before and there's very little veggie in them unfortunately. First ingredient is potato flour :(

Seems like a slider food to me. No real nutritional value. There is no Protein and no Fiber. I wouldn't eat this except on a very rare occasion.

Not sure if you are looking for validation to eat c@rp or if you are looking for a way to satisfy old habits of eating junk food and disguising it as something healthy because it has the word "Veggie" in the title, therefore, it must be good for me ...

If you got the sleeve to change your relationship with food, then change your relationship with food. These are not the answer, nor the crutch.

Nutritionally they suck..If you must have crunchy Snacks like chips then these are better in terms of the amount you can eat for the low fat/calorie count.

Not sure if you are looking for validation to eat c@rp or if you are looking for a way to satisfy old habits of eating junk food and disguising it as something healthy because it has the word "Veggie" in the title' date=' therefore, it must be good for me ...

If you got the sleeve to change your relationship with food, then change your relationship with food. These are not the answer, nor the crutch.[/quote']

I feel like your response is bordering on both harsh and abusive. The OP is obviously new at this and just seeking a little advise and guidance, which everyone else seemed to be able to give without such condescending undertones.

They work for somebody in my house who has celiac disease. I never cared for them. She is eating healthier now too, so I don't know if we will ever see those again.

I feel like your response is bordering on both harsh and abusive. The OP is obviously new at this and just seeking a little advise and guidance, which everyone else seemed to be able to give without such condescending undertones.

Without any text, I have no idea what the OP is looking for, that is why I asked. I don't know their background or if these are something that serves some other purpose.

Why do you say they are obviously new at this? If you believe they are seeking advice, how was I off base? My response may be viewed as harsh, but if you really look at it, it is advice based in love. So many folks get the sleeve and then can't figure out why they can't lose the weight they thought they were going to, even though they haven't changed their eating habits.

Now, I know that not everyone get sleeved to get skinny. Some people just want to lose enough weight to get off of their blood pressure medicine or insulin injections. That is fine. But the OP gave us no hint or clue what their motivation for posting a bag of chips was. If you view my response as condescending, I would question whether it is something you are internalizing and not seeing my response objectively.

BTW, there are many folks who have been sleeved for months and then join VST later in the VSG life ... As many folks here know, if you are looking for backrubs, I am not the man to give them. I share my experience, strength and hope that we all can achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

Not sure if you are looking for validation to eat c@rp or if you are looking for a way to satisfy old habits of eating junk food and disguising it as something healthy because it has the word "Veggie" in the title, therefore, it must be good for me ...

If you got the sleeve to change your relationship with food, then change your relationship with food. These are not the answer, nor the crutch.

Congratulations for contributing absolutely nothing of value to this conversation.

post-24310-13813659640086_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]18785[/ATTACH]

post-30418-13813659640848_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]18786[/ATTACH]

Everything in moderation. Someone posted above that these look like slider foods so be careful, maybe partition a small amount to have every once in a while, work them into your daily calorie allowance.

Congratulations for contributing absolutely nothing of value to this conversation.

Another one looking for a backrub ... sheesh. So then, you are telling us these are nutritionally relevant?

This reminds me of the lady who asked what she could order from Dairy Queen at 3 weeks post op. If you are looking to validate the same old behavior, sorry, I am going to tell you my opinion. If you cannot see that as a contribution, then you have some of your own baggage to deal with.

Ok, I will be completely honest. I can't imagine a sleever eating a full portion of this so I divided the nutrition information in half. There is no real nutrition value in this...so this isn't a good thing to eat, however, if you HAVE to eat something crunchy and it's a "once in awhile" thing so be it. Everyone is different. I know that I would be tempted to consume them everyday but I know some people who have far more self control than I do. Moderation is great, if you can keep it in moderation. That is the hardest part.

If you want a crunch with more nutrition I recommend homemade kale chips/apple chips/etc. You can put a little salt and vinegar and you control what you put on it. Not everyone has a dehydrator though...

Ok, I will be completely honest. I can't imagine a sleever eating a full portion of this so I divided the nutrition information in half. There is no real nutrition value in this...so this isn't a good thing to eat, however, if you HAVE to eat something crunchy and it's a "once in awhile" thing so be it. Everyone is different. I know that I would be tempted to consume them everyday but I know some people who have far more self control than I do. Moderation is great, if you can keep it in moderation. That is the hardest part.

If you want a crunch with more nutrition I recommend homemade kale chips/apple chips/etc. You can put a little salt and vinegar and you control what you put on it. Not everyone has a dehydrator though...

I'm so glad you mentioned a dehydrator! I was wondering what veggie chips in a dehydrator turn out like? are they crunchy? or just...dry? I mean apart from spinach and kale and "light" things like that. What would happen to apples or carrots in a dehydrator?