Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 months left of my 6 months

Last appointment is November 26th its gone by fast! Anyone else 2 months left or near 2 months left? I'm required to lose 20lbs by my surgeon and I've lost 15 so far. Was definitely not easy cause I hit a stall at only 10 lbs and tried uping my work out and that was a no go so I went on a mostly liquid diet. I've still got a while but I prefer to get things done and over as quick as possible lol. The only thing that's left is two nut classes which I think I'll be told to do next appointment. It's crazy to think that this year may be my last year to stuff my face at thanksgiving as hard core as everyone else.

Time has zoomed by... I feel like I just went to the seminar, yet that was in mid July! Over 2 months ago. I remember thinking, wow this is going to drag by, especially with all these appointments spread out like they were... My first appointment with the surgeon was Aug. 15th...and that was over a month ago already... All my test are done except my 2nd stress test on Wednesday...and then its on to my last appointment with NUT & Surgeon..and then Surgery sometime a week or two after...

So, I'm looking at less than a month for surgery (fingers crossed).

I have an upper GI and 2 appointments to go. So I'm about 2 months out. However I need to lose 14 total and I'm only down 2.5. I'm down to 2 shakes and meal, nothing more and I workout 45min 5x a week. The scale won't budge. I started this in July but I've been trying to get back in the 220's for 2 years. I don't know what else to do. The pre op weight loss is all that's standing in my way. Congrays on the 15 lost, any tips?

I'm scheduled dec 3rd. I did my egd last week so just have two nutrition apps to attend as we'll as my last two weigh ins.

My bmi is 40.005 with no comorbidities so I wasn't required to lose anything. I did lose seven pds but I think I gained a couple back :(

I have no comorbility but my center requires everyone to lose 10-20lbs. I've been doing two shakes a day or sometimes ill just split one and do half for Breakfast and half for lunch if I'm desperate lol. Then I've been walking over 2 miles a day. My coordinator said I'm looking at surgery in December if all goes well!

Last appointment is November 26th its gone by fast! Anyone else 2 months left or near 2 months left? I'm required to lose 20lbs by my surgeon and I've lost 15 so far. Was definitely not easy cause I hit a stall at only 10 lbs and tried uping my work out and that was a no go so I went on a mostly liquid diet. I've still got a while but I prefer to get things done and over as quick as possible lol. The only thing that's left is two nut classes which I think I'll be told to do next appointment. It's crazy to think that this year may be my last year to stuff my face at thanksgiving as hard core as everyone else.

October 28 is my last month. I was also told to lose 10 pounds before surgery. I haven't lost ant so far. What are u doing to lose the weight?

Linda305

October 28 is my last month. I was also told to lose 10 pounds before surgery. I haven't lost ant so far. What are u doing to lose the weight?

Linda305

Also have my physc appointment

Linda305

Linda305

I've been walking 2 miles or more a day and have been mostly drinking Water no soda at all and haven't been eating much fast food

I'm meeting my NUT for my 4th out of 6 visits this Thursday. Meet with surgeon and her next month ( hoping to schedule surgery for dec), than finishing up NUT in Nov!

Getting close cannot wait!!!!

I will be completed with everything on November 15. just need an appointment with the surgeon and get an EGD. Was hoping to have surgery before Thanksgiving but not sure that is going to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm meeting my NUT for my 4th out of 6 visits this Thursday. Meet with surgeon and her next month ( hoping to schedule surgery for dec), than finishing up NUT in Nov!

Getting close cannot wait!!!!

do you have your last appointment scheduled? My 4th one was today

I will be completed with everything on November 15. just need an appointment with the surgeon and get an EGD. Was hoping to have surgery before Thanksgiving but not sure that is going to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

i had my egd in August.