Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't like coffee anymore. What don't you like post-sleeve?

I've drunk coffee for 35 years. Been off of it this past month since surgery. Tried Decaf three times over the past week and each time I ended up not drinking it because it tasted nasty to me. This was at three different places, too. What things have you lost your taste for?

I've drunk coffee for 35 years. Been off of it this past month since surgery. Tried Decaf three times over the past week and each time I ended up not drinking it because it tasted nasty to me. This was at three different places' date=' too. What things have you lost your taste for?[/quote']

I'm 3 weeks post op. I've been so addicted to coffee that the mornings I didn't get my cup first thing, I would get a massive migraine... Haven't had coffee since the surgery... No migraine!!!

#EXITED !!!!

I really liked Crystal Light Raspberry Ice before surgery so far I haven't been able to drink any Crystal Light period.

Lost interest in coffee to.. I drink 3 cups green tea now with milk tastes real good.

Green tea in the mornings for me, too. After dinner it's chamomile and peppermint to settle me before bed.

Lost interest in coffee to.. I drink 3 cups green tea now with milk tastes real good.

hummm interesting, I'm gonna try that

I can't tolerate fresh ground pepper anymore--used to love it. Weird.

I think that my taste buds have changed in regards to ground beef! it always tastes a bit "off" to me now.

My number one addiction before surgery was Starbucks, and now after surgery I have tried several times to finish a tall drink and cannot, not even my all-time favorite pumpkin Spice Latte. I get about halfway through and I just lose interest. On one hand it's a good thing because I certainly don't need the empty calories but the ex-coffee addict in me just wants to cry! I have also stopped craving chocolate which I used to eat every day before surgery. Now I seem to crave salty things, so I have a handful of pistachios which is much healthier than a handful of M&M's.

NMJG

I thought something was wrong with me. I drank coffee religiously before being sleeved. Now I can stand the taste of it. I've also lost the taste for chicken. I'm in bigger trouble because we eat chicken 2-3 times per week.

I can no longer stand the taste of eggs and chicken which I loved before surgery. chicken also makes me very nauseous.

Can't do coffee either. Loved it before being sleeved. Been drinking black or green tea in the morning to avoid the dreaded caffeine headache.

I've developed a taste for boiled eggs! Strange never ate them until Easter lol! I tried to eat a bag of Lays Plain chips, thought I would die after a few. Never, again for me.

I'm RNY, and most foods have tasted the same to me....but I had my first post-op banana yesterday and HATED it! I was shocked!