Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Az sleevers?

Hi I live in Tucson Az. I just had surgery on January 21st 2014. Feeling real good. Just sore also I have been able to keep fluids down. I should be realized by today sometime. I am ready to go home.

FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Say Happy Valentines Day to ME!!!!

Finally got my surgery date on Valentines DAY I'm so excited I can't stop smiling!!!!!

Thanks everyone for listening to my rants and frustrations......THANKS for your SUPPORT!!!!!

Hi I live in Tucson Az. I just had surgery on January 21st 2014. Feeling real good. Just sore also I have been able to keep fluids down. I should be realized by today sometime. I am ready to go home.

Yay! Glad ur feelin good! I'm in Vail but pretty much Tucson :) who did ur surgery?

FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! Say Happy Valentines Day to ME!!!! Finally got my surgery date on Valentines DAY I'm so excited I can't stop smiling!!!!! Thanks everyone for listening to my rants and frustrations......THANKS for your SUPPORT!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!! Exciting! I did my pre op class today. Also started my diet today. Seems to b flying by!

will start my 2 week a week from tomarrow, chest x-ray and upper gi on monday for pre op testing

Edited by mtnhomeeee

scheduled for my physc eval on the 1st. I will have my surgery at St. Luke's Hospital in Phoenix. I don't have a date yet but hopefully it will be soon. I have BCBS of ILL so I'm not sure how long they take to approve after my Physc eval. Does anyone have BCBS?

went shopping today and bought the following for after my surgery, let me know if you can think of anything else I may need:

couple of cases of g2 gaterade different flavores and premeir Protein Shakes

sf popcycles

sf Jello 12 boxes and 2 oz cups to put it in

Active Womens Multivitamin/Multimineral liquid

b-12

d3

citracal Calcium + d3 gummies

Walgreens extra strength pain reliever liquid

2 boxes gas-x strips

upper gi not to bad had to wait 50 minutes in the waiting room but test was done in about 15 minutes, so all my post op tests are done and I'm pre-regestered just check in at 6 a.m. on 2-14-14 surgery at 8 a.m.

my NUT liked all the Vitamins and stuff I got for afterwards...she gave me 11 boxes of opti fast for my 2 week preop choc, vanilla and strawberry starting on friday...

Almost done with day 1 of 2 week preop liquid diet not bad still have 2 shakes left been drinking alot of liquids so not really hungery.

7 days down on 2 week preop not to bad so far...made up 3 32 oz bottles of shakes and froze them to take with me to tucson for the gem and mineral show, will keep the in the ice cooler to stay on track will take a case of Water as well, will get in a lot of walking in 1 1/2 days. down 7 lbs in 7 days not bad.

wow where is everyone? tomorrow is all Clear Liquids and nothing after midnight, then up at 4 a.m. to shower and be to hospital by 6 a.m. surgery at 8 a.m. Having mixed emotions about this now!

Thanks, I guess its just lik prewedding jitters.

I had my surgery Aug. 14 with Dr. Blackstone at Scottsdale Shea. Great experience. Have not been able to make it to any of the support groups as I am a single mom and work full time. Would love to meet up with other AZ sleevers : )

Hi. I having my sleeve done 2/19 with dr blackstone. I'm in desert ridge area. Have you met others.

wow where is everyone? tomorrow is all clear liquids and nothing after midnight, then up at 4 a.m. to shower and be to hospital by 6 a.m. surgery at 8 a.m. Having mixed emotions about this now!

OMG. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with mixed emotions. I'm scheduled in 2 days and keep going back and forth about it. I know it's the right thing to do but I'm really nervous about the entire process. It's helpful seeing all the positive comments from everyone here.