Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Az sleevers?

Just wondering if any of the Arizona Sleevers have Cigna ? If so have long did it take to get approved. I am hoping that I will be able to get my surgery before Thanksgiving but would prefer closer to Veterans day. Any suggestions on how I can speed up the progress!

I have Cigna. They were very quick to reject and approve. Submitted on a Monday and knew by Friday.

The biggest thing with them was to make sure to meet all the requirements. If you can do that, you should be good to go!

I have Cigna. They were very quick to reject and approve. Submitted on a Monday and knew by Friday. The biggest thing with them was to make sure to meet all the requirements. If you can do that' date=' you should be good to go![/quote']

Hopefully the insurance coordinator will make show all my ducks are in a row before she submits it.

Hopefully the insurance coordinator will make show all my ducks are in a row before she submits it.
sure not show. I hate auto correct

I have my cardio appt this Friday morning just an EKG nless they see something else and then my labs.......after that just need y PCP to send of the consult with the surgeon!!! I AM SO STOKED!!!!!

I'm going to TJ as I dont think ahcccs will pay for it. I'm waiting for ssdi and medicare probably won't pay for it either..in Mesa btw.

Just wondering if any Arizona Sleevers used st Luke's? It,looks like I will have to change dr.s and hospitals because banner gateway is not a Cigna Center of excellence. Any comments would be helpful

That's who I will be going to in Tempe once the V.A. gets my cardio done on the 20th....all my labs are great, psyc is done did my 8 week wl classes lost 36 lbs just waiting on cardio and then meet with the surgeon and set the date!!!

Good luck!

WHo did your surgery? Because of insurance I am having to change to St. Lukes and was wondering how your whole experience was/

WHo did your surgery? Because of insurance I am having to change to St. Lukes and was wondering how your whole experience was/

I have to admit at the beginning, I was scared to go to St. Luke's :( but I had an amazing experience everyone was super nice and I had no complications... I still go to the monthly seminars which are super helpful :) my surgeon was Dr. Juarez .. I would do this all over in a heart beat :) I talk to 2 other girls that also had surgery there around the same time let me know if you want to talk to us :)

I have to admit at the beginning, I was scared to go to St. Luke's :( but I had an amazing experience everyone was super nice and I had no complications... I still go to the monthly seminars which are super helpful :) my surgeon was Dr. Juarez .. I would do this all over in a heart beat :) I talk to 2 other girls that also had surgery there around the same time let me know if you want to talk to us :)

I am also going to use Dr. Juarez, paperwork was submitted yesterday, Hopefully I will be approved this time. It has been really stressful having to change surgeons and centers at the last minute just to please Cigna.

I am also going to use Dr. Juarez, paperwork was submitted yesterday, Hopefully I will be approved this time. It has been really stressful having to change surgeons and centers at the last minute just to please Cigna.

Dr. Juarez is great :) you will love your sleeve :)

It is so hard waiting for the insurance approval. I am scared that they will find some reason to deny me again:(

It is so hard waiting for the insurance approval. I am scared that they will find some reason to deny me again:(

I hope you get approved! I got denied once :( but they finds ways to get you approve if that's the case :)

Thank you. The only thing I am really worried about is the fact that I was told that my company's Cigna plan states that it does not require a 3 month supervised diet but everyone that I have talked to said that they were required to do one.

Hi. Has anyone heard of mercycares approval rate or if it takes six months of physician supervised wls consults. I have been waiting two years for my ssdi. Still havent been approve. So I'm so frustrated waiting that I just want to go to mexico and be done.