Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 mile challenge

I want to join the challenge!!! Can I include the elliptical distance along with walking, hiking, biking, and treadmill?

Sustain it? Not sure. :) however, the plan is to try.

Well then you are a machine....I most certainly am not. I'm going to do well to get 100. My typical average is probably closer to 70-80...so just trying to challenge myself to do more than I have before.

I want to join the challenge!!! Can I include the elliptical distance along with walking, hiking, biking, and treadmill?

I would walk 500 hundred miles

and I would walk 500 more.....

Yes you can include all of that stuff...moving and breathing...that's the goal.

And damn...I have that song on my running playlist...but shhhh...don't tell anyone.

Sorry butter :P

Too funny!

Sustain it? Not sure. :) however, the plan is to try.

I think you can do it....honestly...I think you can do more. The way you've broken it down...I don't think 300 is going to be enough of a challenge for you. Come on slacker....how many can you really give us?

Yes you can include all of that stuff...moving and breathing...that's the goal.

And damn...I have that song on my running playlist...but shhhh...don't tell anyone.

Your secret is safe with me. ;-)

I sense a GREAT spirit of "oneupmanship" rising in our group!!!!! LOL

Staples are out and Iam officially on pureed foods now and approved for walking and riding all I want. Basically if it hurts, don't do it...lol I will be going for a nice walk tonight for sure. Time to play so catch up!

Staples are out and Iam officially on pureed foods now and approved for walking and riding all I want. Basically if it hurts' date=' don't do it...lol I will be going for a nice walk tonight for sure. Time to play so catch up![/quote']

Take it slow!

Just rode the recumbent bike 3.11 miles in 13 minutes averaging 14mph. That puts my total at 6.6 miles. I should break double digits tomorrow. My lower incisions started aching a little after staple removal today but feeling GREAT!!

I rode 14.2 miles tonight, popped my chain off (put it back on) and saw 4 deer. I now have a total of 41.6 miles leaving 58.4 miles remaining. I am waiting to hear from my doctor to see how long I will be out after a surgical procedure on Monday. Not my sleeve :-( I may have to switch over to walking if I don't finish by Sunday. Now hope the weather holds it has made it so much more enjoyable.

Thank you so much for starting this thread. Near the end of September, we will have to set up an October challenge.

Walked 6.5 miles today, making my total 37.5 miles. Good work everyone!