Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how did you choose your implant size?

This stresses me more then anything - like, I want to look GOOD but I don't want to have my boobs become the thing everybody notices about me first. I want to have a nice overall figure, not like someone who had implants.

Only reason i am getting implants is because with the weight loss, I am pretty much left with skin. The lift will remove some excess skin and then I will be like an A cup...lol

anyway, I intend to tell the good doctor Sauceda that I want full Cs/small Ds, but my fear is that I wind up with something I am not comfortable with. It is not an exact science since even bras are all sized differently....

I spoke to a sleever from 09' and she is getting a lift done that will move the last bit of fat left from her underarms to fill the outer cup line, and apparently is going to have a B cup with just a lift.

I think at this time I would be OK with an A. I have had big boobs all my life, no matter what size I was and they never gave me anything but a collar bone/backache, lol.

This stresses me more then anything - like' date=' I want to look GOOD but I don't want to have my boobs become the thing everybody notices about me first. I want to have a nice overall figure, not like someone who had implants.

Only reason i am getting implants is because with the weight loss, I am pretty much left with skin. The lift will remove some excess skin and then I will be like an A cup...lol

anyway, I intend to tell the good doctor Sauceda that I want full Cs/small Ds, but my fear is that I wind up with something I am not comfortable with. It is not an exact science since even bras are all sized differently....[/quote']

This was one thing that I found little info about. I was the same just wanting to look normal like I was before kids, weight gain and weight loss. I sd to Dr S that I wanted a large C/small D. He gave me a t-shirt and then plastic sizers to put under to be able to see what they would look like. I tried 240 cc to 300cc. I decided I liked the look of the size 260cc as it looked more natural for me.

Now in stating that the actual cc amount he puts in depends on the width of your chest and what will fit in the pocket area. As I have a smaller area I actually only received 240cc but it looks like the 260cc did. Drs will help you with the decisions as well. In saying that after surgery I wish I had went just a little bigger (but I'm not sure if it was bc I was swollen everywhere which made them look smaller than I thought. Now I am completely happy with the size)

Hope that helps.

This was one thing that I found little info about. I was the same just wanting to look normal like I was before kids' date=' weight gain and weight loss. I sd to Dr S that I wanted a large C/small D. He gave me a t-shirt and then plastic sizers to put under to be able to see what they would look like. I tried 240 cc to 300cc. I decided I liked the look of the size 260cc as it looked more natural for me.

Now in stating that the actual cc amount he puts in depends on the width of your chest and what will fit in the pocket area. As I have a smaller area I actually only received 240cc but it looks like the 260cc did. Drs will help you with the decisions as well. In saying that after surgery I wish I had went just a little bigger (but I'm not sure if it was bc I was swollen everywhere which made them look smaller than I thought. Now I am completely happy with the size)

Hope that helps.[/quote']

I had implants done, 10 years ago, and had 480ccs, for a full D. My doctor said he did more re-dos of women that hadn't gone big enough. I have never regretted my size and LOVE my breasts!!!! Good luck!

I have the opposite problem, but if I were in your shoes, I would go with a B or C cup based on what you said your body type is. If you are an A now a C is going to be big and a D feel huge. Plus, the closer you go to your natural size, the more natural it looks and people probably won't notice that much ("wow, you look good, did you lose more weight" vs " woah, BOOBS!")

I live in So Cal...land of breast augmentations, and the people I know who have had them done all tried different size implants in their bras prior to making decision...see what looks best to you :-)

I wear a 36C bra but some of them are too big so I am a B/C. I intend to shoot for C/D range. I did try on the sizers and still felt "unsure " but I wound up picking about 300cc at my local surgeon consult