Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 11 months out of surgery and 90 lbs down. I am at a stall. The biggest stall ever. I have not lost a pound in like 3 months.. I have fluctuated up and down like 3 lbs.. We have just bought a house.. Moved and now my oldest starts preschool,, :( I need suggestions in how to get back on track and I haven't been as active as I was prior to moving. My elliptical doesn't fit in my new house.. We can't get it thru the door.. Any door :( .. I am open for anything and everything.. My eating habits have gotten worse and I find myself snacking more than I should. I just want to lose 20 more lbs and I am not using my tool properly and need to not fall back into old habits.

What is your weight? Still focused on Proteins first? Still drinking a LOT of liquids? ??

I am 11 months out of surgery and 90 lbs down. I am at a stall. The biggest stall ever. I have not lost a pound in like 3 months.. I have fluctuated up and down like 3 lbs.. We have just bought a house.. Moved and now my oldest starts preschool' date=', :( I need suggestions in how to get back on track and I haven't been as active as I was prior to moving. My elliptical doesn't fit in my new house.. We can't get it thru the door.. Any door :( .. I am open for anything and everything.. My eating habits have gotten worse and I find myself snacking more than I should. I just want to lose 20 more lbs and I am not using my tool properly and need to not fall back into old habits.[/quote']

A lot of people who are further out talk about the 5 day pouch test.

What is your weight? Still focused on Proteins first? Still drinking a LOT of liquids? ??

My sw was 258 and I am between 168-171.. I am probably not drinking as much as I should be. I have noticed that and I am still on top of my Protein but you are right I'm not drinking as much as I should be.

A lot of people who are further out talk about the 5 day pouch test.

That's something I should look into that.. That would really help.

That's something I should look into that.. That would really help.

Www.5daypouchtest.com :)

I don't think you need to put yourself through the pouch test.

Dont take it wrong but you have your answer in your post. Your eating habits are worsening and you aren't exercising as much. Water and sleep are essential.

Measure your door to your elliptical, if you just need to take the door off the joints you can do that easily. If not conact the manufacturer and get the instructions on partial disassembly. You may need to bring the elliptical in on the side, feeding the back in, and then turning that a bit and sliding the height in after the based is hooked past the door (the best I can think to explain).

Get all bad habit foods out of the house, "anything you would not have had in the first 3 months, you shouldn't have now" to quote a very sucessful sleever.

In the meantime, walk, walk, walk, walk.

Good luck. This is a lifestlye for you now, not a diet, focus on that and make long-term mindful decisions about what you will and will not eat any longer.

I don't think you need to put yourself through the pouch test.

Dont take it wrong but you have your answer in your post. Your eating habits are worsening and you aren't exercising as much. Water and sleep are essential.

Measure your door to your elliptical' date=' if you just need to take the door off the joints you can do that easily. If not conact the manufacturer and get the instructions on partial disassembly. You may need to bring the elliptical in on the side, feeding the back in, and then turning that a bit and sliding the height in after the based is hooked past the door (the best I can think to explain).

Get all bad habit foods out of the house, "anything you would not have had in the first 3 months, you shouldn't have now" to quote a very sucessful sleever.

In the meantime, walk, walk, walk, walk.

Good luck. This is a lifestlye for you now, not a diet, focus on that and make long-term mindful decisions about what you will and will not eat any longer.[/quote']

Thank you and I don't take it the wrong way. My eating habits have been really bad lately and I catch myself snacking. Back to basics it is.. Even tho I know this its still something sometimes you need brought to your attention. As for the elliptical, that's a fantastic idea. We tried the front and the back door and did take them off but we couldn't maneuver it around the entrance way. The partial disassembly is fantastic and never thought about that. It's a 250 lb machine and I love love love this thing! Lol thanks again

Try little changes...walk your child to school and home each day. Get a pedometer. Go walk at the mall or on the high school track. If you have a dog, don't just put them outside to do their business...take them for a quick walk. Move move move. I am 8.5 months out, and exercise is absolutely key to my personal success. Also, I totally agree with Pookeyism...if you couldn't eat it at 3 months then get it out of the house. If I know something is in my house, I feel like I have to eat it...I crave it if I know it is there. If we have guests and I make food I normally wouldn't or if I buy soda or something, I send it home with them. Out of sight out of mind, right?