Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Disneyland trip - 5 weeks Post-Op

Still on mushy foods and planning a trip to DL next week. Anyone have any tips for me?

Ohhhh girl! Disneyland is my JAM! My most favorite place; I go about every other month.

I'm still pre-op (surgery on Monday!) but let's see...you could bring some unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein powder and doctor up some of their Soups if you're not entirely sick of Soup, LOL. New Orleans Square has some awesome clam chowder and broccoli cheese soup!

There is some really fabulous food in both parks, and I'm sure you can find some great options for the mushy stage! (There's also a really good veggie quinoa cheese bake thing at Flo's V-8 Cafe in California Adventure if you'll be going to that park, it's mushy but delish!)

Anywho, this is a great site that features all of the menus for every restaurant in the parks, and it's kept up-to-date: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm

Have a great time!!!

Lots and lots of Water. Just don't get yourself dehydrated.

Stacechase: can u give me the name of the site u linked to? It comes up as an ear, nose, and throat clinic! Lol

Im interested in finding DLands menus 2

Stacechase: never mins! I just read the title of the site as EARS and assumed it was a health clinic! Now I see that its the correct site.

Now I get it. Mickey Mouse ears....duh...

Stacechase: never mins! I just read the title of the site as EARS and assumed it was a health clinic! Now I see that its the correct site.

Now I get it. Mickey Mouse ears....duh...

LOL, no problem! It's a really helpful site, especially for getting an idea of where you can eat and stick to plan! When I went to the parks last, I brought Protein bars, Premier Protein shakes, and then treated myself to one healthy meal in the parks a day. It's nice to know your options in advance...plus it's just fun to read about food. ;)

Ohhhh girl! Disneyland is my JAM! My most favorite place; I go about every other month.

I love all the pitch perfect references I've been seeing recently! LURVE

Don't forget your Water and your Protein Shakes. I think that will help get you through. You can probably always find Soup or chili while you are there though.

Thank you Stace! I had forgotten about menus being on that site! We go to Disney World for Christmas each year & this time we're going a week earlier for my son to check out colleges so this will come in handy when I want to check out what food I should order ahead of time! I'll be able to eat anything by then but trying to keep it real!

Thank you Stace! I had forgotten about menus being on that site! We go to Disney World for Christmas each year & this time we're going a week earlier for my son to check out colleges so this will come in handy when I want to check out what food I should order ahead of time! I'll be able to eat anything by then but trying to keep it real!

You're so welcome!! I've always wanted to go to Disney World around the holidays...I really want to see that Osbourne Family light display!

No huge tips off the top of my head, but we are pulling out at 5am Sunday morning...

See you there!

Oh yeah chilii . You can ask for it as a side at most restaurants. It's about 2-3.00 and fairly small portion.

Disneyland is really good for healthy options now. I see yogurt and such everywhere there! Also, they are REALLY accommodating if there are food allergies or any dietary special needs. I would just ask the waiter or waitress, or at the food counters and they can probably suggest something or even blend it up for you!