Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Fun!

Alright Brenda, I send you an email. Just send me the pics and I'll get them up there for you!

And Karey, I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm from Utah as well. Got banded by Dr. Hansen in Sandy. I'm glad this thread is motivating. And thanks for the mom advice. I'm taking it! Getting the book today.

Your an inspiration Puddin and I needed that today! You look fabulous! I hope to get a lift one day too

Brenda, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Here are Brenda B's smokin hot pics:

BEFORE & AFTER:

post-205084-13813134607211_thumb.jpg

post-205084-13813134607425_thumb.jpg

post-205084-13813134607755_thumb.jpg

post-205084-13813134608055_thumb.jpg

Brenda you look great! Congratulations on your weight loss!

Brenda: Wow! You look 15 years younger! Fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pics. It's wonderful to see progress. I know that getting to this point was a lot of hard work, especially with everything you had going on in your life. What a great thing to do for yourself. Congratulations!

Brenda you look great...what was your weight before plastic surgery...I want to have done exactly what you had done a FTT and BL. What do you weigh now? Look look great....a true inspiration.

Ana

wow, thanks! Is it crazy or what, I only see a difference in my face and neck.

In the first photo, I weighed 266, that was 10 days post op I flew to Seattle. Add another 18-20 for heighest weight. I now weigh 169 ish lots of swelling in ab area still. I have always been a size girl. the lbs seem so high so I go for size pants and shirts. I started in a tight 22 or 2-3x- bra was 40 dd/E. Shopped this weekend and got- 10 pants, med/lg shirts and Victoria Secrets IPEX bra size 36c my boobs havn't been this size since JR. high! I love it I feel smaller just having the boobs done. I think once the swelling is gone the 8's will be perfect about 1" too small now and that was end of day and traveling 6 hrs.

I accept the daughter comment, as my daughter is beautiful, she is 17 dad isnt ready for her to gradute and move away too hard to protect.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

Damn, yall both have amazing results! I am so inspired! I have 15 more lbs I want off first, but cant have any surgery done until my summer break anyway. I have only been to one consult and I have a question over it... the doc said I could get away with just apron removal since I have never had children and my ab wall is in good shape. I wonder if I should go ahead and go for the full TT though, just to get the best results. My dilemna is that he says the recovery will be much easier from the apron removal and the full TT would not make that much difference for me. But I really want everything as tight, flat, and small as possible lol!!! Should I get a second opinion, I really like this surgeon and he has done 2 of my friends with amazing results. Plus he is in Mexico and quoted me $6000 for mini TT and breast lift.

Lianna: I hope some people with more experience reply to your questions. I always think that getting more than 1 opinion is a good thing. Also, the doctor has no motivation to do just the apron removal since he would make more money with the more extensive procedure. I would just make sure he understands that you want to be nice and tight. Good luck! I hope you'll keep us posted when you have the procedure. It's so motivating to see everyone's progress!

Damn, yall both have amazing results! I am so inspired! I have 15 more lbs I want off first, but cant have any surgery done until my summer break anyway. I have only been to one consult and I have a question over it... the doc said I could get away with just apron removal since I have never had children and my ab wall is in good shape. I wonder if I should go ahead and go for the full TT though, just to get the best results. My dilemna is that he says the recovery will be much easier from the apron removal and the full TT would not make that much difference for me. But I really want everything as tight, flat, and small as possible lol!!! Should I get a second opinion, I really like this surgeon and he has done 2 of my friends with amazing results. Plus he is in Mexico and quoted me $6000 for mini TT and breast lift.

I agree with Karey on this one - get a 2nd opinion. I went to 3 docs, all of which said "lower body lift" when I JUST wanted apron removal, and only two of them actually DID the lower body lift. When I was quoted the price for aproon removal and then the TT there wasn't a significant difference in price. I went for the full lower-body lift (which includes a TT) because I thought why NOT get the full flat-stomach benefit with such a small price difference. But there is a much longer recovery time. But we're used to a little patience when it comes to our bodies, right ladies?