Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just squeaked by :)

Well, this morning was my second official weigh-in since surgery on July 15th. I've decided that the only tradition I'm carrying over from my dieting days is weighing in on Friday mornings. I'm down 21 lbs. total for this here wild ride (pre-op liquid loss included) and that means that I'm officially under the 200 lbs. to lose mark - "only" 198 left to go!!! :P I have a feeling I may end up being a slower loser, but I'm ok with that just as long as it comes off eventually.

Happy Friday/weekend to you all!! :)

Congrats!!

Thanks!! :)

thats great keep up good work!!!!

Congrats! Next stop Twoderville!

I hear you on being a slower loser. I still have a hundred pounds to go and I lost 6 pounds in July and 4 pounds in June.. That makes me a SLOW LOSER... Even if I lose only FIVE POUNDS a month from here on out, I will weigh 210 pounds on my one year surgiversary and 180 pounds by the 18 month mark. The beautiful thing about being sleeved is I don't feel like I'm being tortured. I don't MIND watching my calories or resisting Snacks because I'm satisfied with what I CAN eat. Because I don't feel like I'm being tortured, I don't mind that it might take a little longer than other people. Sure, I'd like to lose faster,who wouldn't?... but it's not the end of the world if I don't!

I'm with ya, Serendipity. I was just saying to my fiance yesterday that I'm not really bothered by not being able to eat a lot, because I'm enjoying what I can eat and knowing that the weight will come off (however slowly :P) as long as I keep doing what I need to. Keep up your great work - you are an inspiration!! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches