Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I will, thanks for the words of encouragement...i'll keep you posted...

I have been craving our bbq dinner all day today and had big plans for tonight...I had 1 bite of a wonderful bbq rib and 1 bite of cole slaw and was running to the bathroom...I ended up just sitting there the rest of the meal listening to everyone else saying how great and wonderful it tasted...Its just upsetting

Bandida: If your doctor doesn't call you, then go to the emergency room. You're to early in the process to be having these kinds of problems. The ER will call your doctor and get his attention! I'm serious about this. Good luck!

Bandida: I'm glad that the doctor finally took you seriously! (My last post about going to the ER was behind the times.) Gas X was my friend too. Walking also helps work out gas pain. I would think that diet could also play a part. Maybe you should try a different kind of protien drink, go easy on apple juice (if your drinking it), etc. Think about what you're eating/drinking that might produce gas. I wish you the very best. The beginning of the process is the hardest. I promise that it gets easier! You are in my prayers.

Bandida: I'm glad that the doctor finally took you seriously! (My last post about going to the ER was behind the times.) Gas X was my friend too. Walking also helps work out gas pain. I would think that diet could also play a part. Maybe you should try a different kind of protien drink, go easy on apple juice (if your drinking it), etc. Think about what you're eating/drinking that might produce gas. I wish you the very best. The beginning of the process is the hardest. I promise that it gets easier! You are in my prayers.

Thanks Karey...I'm trying..It was scary though...I'm doing A LOT BETTER today. NO PAIN!!!!!:clap2: Thanks for asking and for the words of wisdom! You guys are so awesome!!!!!!!:) :clap2: :D

Smooches :kiss2: !!

Olga

Boy, I'm really glad this is Monday, I've been eating for the last 3 days of birthday treats:eek: I made and surpassed my birthday goal of 285, when I weighed in on Sunday morning I was 283!! I was very happy. Now I'm gonna try and loose 5 more pounds by the end of this month. I'm back to drinking my 64oz of Water before Breakfast and back to the gym tonite.

I'm glad to see Bandida feeling better:clap2:

Boy, I'm really glad this is Monday, I've been eating for the last 3 days of birthday treats:eek: I made and surpassed my birthday goal of 285, when I weighed in on Sunday morning I was 283!! I was very happy. Now I'm gonna try and loose 5 more pounds by the end of this month. I'm back to drinking my 64oz of Water before breakfast and back to the gym tonite.

I'm glad to see Bandida feeling better:clap2:

:biggrin1: Congrats on making goal!!! That's awesome!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Keep up the great work!!!!

Yes, i am feeling 150% better!!! i'm so happy!!! i just got back from walking...4.5 miles!!!!!!! It's funny, I get fidgety and anxious if I don't walk daily...I'm just glad my pain is gone, I can't wait to hear what the MD has to say...:)

Yeah, Bandida oh how well I remember that feeling of feeling anxious when you can't do the walking or getting to the gym. It's almost like having to get your "fix":heh: I need to get that feeling back:guess

Yeah, Bandida oh how well I remember that feeling of feeling anxious when you can't do the walking or getting to the gym. It's almost like having to get your "fix":heh: I need to get that feeling back:guess

:)You will..I think when your ready...it will be there...:(

Yes I am a walking junky...lol!!!

Wow you miss so much when you step away for a few days.

I'm glad you're feeling better Bandita!!

I've had kind of a blah week. Just feeling like I'm eating all the right things and exercising and drinking Water but I must have been on crack when I made the goal of 25 pounds in two months....it just doesn't seem to go that way for me. I'm not going to sit in that depression because it's too hard on me...I'm just trying to be happy for the 6 to 8 pounds a month that I seem to be on. I sure wish that it was faster but that is still 72 to 96 pounds in a year and I can live with that.

I'm still pretty tight and have to eat a lot slower than I was before which isn't very good since it's taking me about 35 minutes to eat instead of the desired 20 minutes but I'm just going to suck it up because I feel like I have great restriction for only having 5.5 in my band so I'm not going to muck with it.

This week I'm aiming for 80oz of water a day since my doc said that based on my weight I could stand to drink closer to 10 glasses a day as opposed to 8. Crystal light here I come.

Anyways Happy Monday all!! Have a good day tomorrow.

Wow you miss so much when you step away for a few days.

I'm glad you're feeling better Bandita!!

I've had kind of a blah week. Just feeling like I'm eating all the right things and exercising and drinking Water but I must have been on crack when I made the goal of 25 pounds in two months....it just doesn't seem to go that way for me. I'm not going to sit in that depression because it's too hard on me...I'm just trying to be happy for the 6 to 8 pounds a month that I seem to be on. I sure wish that it was faster but that is still 72 to 96 pounds in a year and I can live with that.

I'm still pretty tight and have to eat a lot slower than I was before which isn't very good since it's taking me about 35 minutes to eat instead of the desired 20 minutes but I'm just going to suck it up because I feel like I have great restriction for only having 5.5 in my band so I'm not going to muck with it.

This week I'm aiming for 80oz of water a day since my doc said that based on my weight I could stand to drink closer to 10 glasses a day as opposed to 8. Crystal light here I come.

Anyways Happy Monday all!! Have a good day tomorrow.

HI, Time2live!!! I'm just glad you're back!!! Thanks!!! I think you're doing awesome! Just becuase you didn't lose all you wanted to lose right now doesn't mean you wont lose it in the future. I think you have done an awesome job. The weight you lost, is weight lost FOREVER!!!! i give you credit for losing as much as you did!!! it will happen..maybe a little slower but it will!!! Keep yoru thoughts positive and postive results will come!!! I am a Crystal Lite freak myself..I mix thm in all flavors...Peach Ice tea with lemonade, lemonade with fruit punch, etc... It makes it more interesting!!!:mad:

Well I have been reading all the great posts and I just wanted to say "DAMN WHAT GOOD WORK!" I was part of the Spring Boot Camp of 06 and did so much better with the support of my Lap Band Friends! A recap: I started my journey 12/27/05 at 365lbs, as of today I have lost 131lbs! I still have 49 lbs till I get to overweight not obese and I am hoping to get help from you guys again!

So SARGE TERESITA PRIVATE SHORESEXY REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

Lets get this party started! WOO HOO~~~:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tann Happy B- Lated Birthday!!!! WOOOHOOOO WHAT!!!!!! 283 that is absolutley wonderful. You are the gir!!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Bandida I'm glad your doctor was helpful but sorry about the gas. What about beano to help prevent more gas from building. WOW I just read you did 4.5 miles WOW again. You go girl.

Time2live you are doing a great job. Keep it going and that restriction will really help. I need to step up my Water right along with you.

Avilla- HI:laugh

Shoresexy I love you and I miss you. I'm sure you have been swimming everywhere. I love you pic, you look so good. Amazing job on your weight loss. WOW is all I can say.

Confesions- excuses- whatever you want to call it.

I have fallen off the wagon, not to hard but still the same I have fallen off. I lost my drive. It has not gone very far because I can still see it but all the same it is not in me at this very moment. It has been gone for almost 3 wks. I have not been exercising, drinking my Water, taking my meds, eating right and I have been negative.

I know what I need to do, I just need to do it. I was sick but now I am feeling better. I hope the warmer weather will help my mood. I am ready to get back to basics. Protein Shakes for breakfast (once I go buy some more), salads for lunch and a salad with dinner. Water all day and exercise just because I can. I miss those endorphines.

When I focus on my I feel so much better. From 459 to 375 is great since 7/05 but I want to see WONDERFUL!!!! Am I afraid of losing 100 pounds, I can't be. Why am I playing around....forget this.