Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Okay, I'll go for 348. :D I was 368 at my last weigh in (Jan 19). That would be 20lbs from last wt. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes I better go walk on treadmill just thinking about it LOL!:)

Turner24

Whew I had to go through 34 pages to find that.:faint:

But it was so nice seeing you getting excited about losing 15 pounds....:think

..being to tight and needing an unfil...the coke confession...licking the ice cream spoon at your husbands birthday....the Water stuggles.....the pulled muscle..... you yelling at me for eating some fries. But finally there it is and I know you will make it.

Shoresexy I missed you being around. I had no idea you went through that. Why didn't you tell me. WOW a dried up tomatoe, thanks for the headsup. I won't play with them any more. You look fabulous. I still miss I'll Succedd. I will have to see if Penni has spoken to her.

You have done an amazing job and I know you are not finished yet. I'm glad you are back.

:director:OK Private jump in with boots and get them muddy.

YOU ARE TOO MUCH!:P I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND IT!:clap2: I AM GOING TO MAKE 348 JUST FOR THAT!!

HOW MANY POUNDS TO GO TILL GOAL EVERYONE???? TIME TO CHECK!:cry

ME CURRENT WT 355

GOAL WT 348

I HAVE 7LBS TO GO!:speechles :speechles :speechles

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :clap2: :D:clap2:

TURNER24

Tersita

I'll Suceed

Yes... I did send her a card and found her thankyou post at the end of the last boot camp. I miss her but you have done a wonderful job of stepping in I see.... Always a considerate and faithful friend! I am setting a goal to loose ten (10) pounds by the start of Boot Camp! Once again you have inspired me Ter....

Now lets move it move it move it!

J

Turner24 7 pounds, you can do that in your sleep. You got 28 days soldier...NOW DROP IT!!!

SS J you are an inspiration....10 pounds....I've seen you work, so I know you can do it. Let's move it so we can achieve it

I don't think I ever posted a goal weight in the beginning since I had joined in the middle. But I'm shooting for 275.

It is harder to kept track of things when you're not at work:confused: it is for me too. I was off today too, so I kept myself busy so I didn't stay home all day and crave stuff that I shouldn't crave. I had a Protein Shake for Breakfast, chix salad for lunch and no dinner, because I wasn' t hungry, just grape flav Water and the gym. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of this bootcamp.:)

Tann this is what I found for you on 2.2.02 Post #512. If you don't know what you weighed on that date I will go look some more. But you said 15 pounds less by the end. I think you have already surpassed that.

Wow thanks Sarg:biggrin1: I checked my calendar and I weighed 288 on 2-10, I'll look back and find my very first post to this thread and check my calendar again, thanks again.

Oh I found it, I joined 1-26-07 and my calendar says I weighed 297 on 1-27-07, So that's 297-15=282 so that means I am 1 pound from making my goal. I guess I did needed to up it to 275.

Dang, here I go again:Cry: :hurt :decision: the sweet tooth is back, I need to hold out until Sunday...I'm gonna:whip: :fencing: :boxing: until I get home and make a thick Protein Shake. I'm a carb/sugar junkie.:help: :think Usually the shake will kill the cravings, I really hope so.

Today:

8 oz chocolate whey (breakfast)

1/2 taco and a couple bites of refried Beans before the dreaded PB (lunch)

Making chicken and beef kabobs (dinner)

20 oz orange water

30 oz water

20 oz tea with lemon

30 minute gazelle workout

I fought and won the carb/sugar beast:scared: I didn't give in...I made myself a banana cream Protein Shake for dinner, it did the trick, wheww!! Now I just have to make it to Sunday, my feast/carb up day.:heh: :hungry:

Oh Tann you are amazing. I hope you are documenting all of this, your numbers, your goals, your struggles, picture ....documentation..hummmm. Because you are going to have a store at the end of all this and it will benefit so many others. I am just in aww of you.

Hey Avilla I missed you. How are you doing?

Oh Tann you are amazing. I hope you are documenting all of this, your numbers, your goals, your struggles, picture ....documentation..hummmm. Because you are going to have a store at the end of all this and it will benefit so many others. I am just in aww of you.

Hey Avilla I missed you. How are you doing?

Hello sgt!!! Missed you too...I am still having some severe stomache problems and dont feel comfortable too far away from a bathroom, but I am trying to stick it out...Im just tired of being sick

I am so tired of food and thinking about food. What's for dinner, what's for breakfast, is that going to go down or is it going to get stuck, how many calories is in that....

:phanvan

I decided to drink today. I was hungry so I bought a gallon of Water and a Powerade. Oh and I have a vanilla slim fast with me but it is not my favorite. I still had trouble on deciding what to buy to drink. I didn't want it to be calorie filled.

Hey Sarg, that's what I do. I do my 64oz of liquards first before I have breakfast, in that way at least I get that in even if I don't drink any more for the rest of the day. It takes me uptil 1pm to drink it tho, and that is not good. By that time it's lunch time, which I try to eat Protein and some veggies and Protein Shake for dinner. Now that is the plan but it is always subject to change.

I get tired of making food choices too, so when I'm doing the Water thing that helps cut out a half a day that I don't have to think about food. Come on, I'm dragging you with me, we are going to do the dang thang:heh: